Post Hemadraulix results

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been thinking about trying it,but I would like some user feedback first.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
We have two logs in the review section. We would have had more, but some of the members of this forum cannot be relied upon to deliver a log when they receive a free 30 day supply before the product is released. I'll PM some links.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.Those are some sorry a$$ people!!!I searched,but two of the threads were ones where I mentioned it.The other two didn't seem like they had anything to do with it,so I didn't even bother.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Hemo works. What else do u need to know?

Hey I have been using Hemodraulix for about 3 weeks now. I added it onto my stack of AP/Powerfull from USP and have had great results. It gives me better pumps makes me feel like a beast during my workout and doesn't have the jittery side effects that seem to be common with other products. My muscles defenitely feel fuller even on off days. I take it 30 mins before my workout and it just works. I'm not a great logger or anything but it does everything it promised thats great for me. Defenitely worth a try and I will continue to use it. Hope this helps.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly the reviews i'm looking for disciple.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
We have two logs in the review section. We would have had more, but some of the members of this forum cannot be relied upon to deliver a log when they receive a free 30 day supply before the product is released. I'll PM some links.
I write great logs, send me a bottle and I'll do a log. My logs can be found on muscletalk under the name firest0rm (dunno why I use two different names :icon_lol: )

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
check my sig.

i know the log could have been more detailed with workout numbers etc but my workout style reps etc change often. I stopped taking it with about 4-5 more doses left in my bottle.

The stuff really made me change my mind about NO based products.

Increases in endurance and strength

Pumps come on quick and are perfect, not too much and not too little.

Bottle lasts forever and looks beautiful.

vascularity is definately more pronounced with this.

effects seemed to diminish after a few weeks, took a week off and started again like i did with my first dose. The stuff is definately worth the thumbs up from pistonpump.

I may stack with bulk aa and another axis labs product.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I too have a log going, but haven't updated, will do that now actually. I concur with everything Pistonpump has to say. Solid product and the bottle lasts forever. Its an all around good product and def would recommend it.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I'm going to be starting this up in a few weeks. I was looking for something fun to use after my up coming competition and this looks to fit the bill. I'll be stacking it with bulk AA and other goodies. Should be a good time.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i get really good solid pumps but only towards the end of my workout, when i do my higher rep work on the smaller muscle groups. i really don't feel it in the low rep sets I start out with, but i do like the effect especially on the bis/tris by the time I leave the gym. it is a lasting pump that is not painful, and no DOMS effects from the AA.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It kicks ass completely on your bicep + tricep days, nice on chest day. so depending on how you do your split, the 30 dose bottle could easily last 2-3 months. I didn't notice much on leg days, but who wants leg pumps? Well worth the price, and you can combine it with other preworkouts, just have to be careful on overall pump level. Like for me, it worked with 1 scoop of ragnarok, but the pumps were painful and workout stopping with hemo + 2 scoops of rag.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I have been using Hemodraulix for about 3 weeks now. I added it onto my stack of AP/Powerfull from USP and have had great results. It gives me better pumps makes me feel like a beast during my workout and doesn't have the jittery side effects that seem to be common with other products. My muscles defenitely feel fuller even on off days. I take it 30 mins before my workout and it just works. I'm not a great logger or anything but it does everything it promised thats great for me. Defenitely worth a try and I will continue to use it. Hope this helps.
have you taken ap and powerful before because the results might be from that

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!I'm going to buy some today.I had to get something anyways.This way I can get the two with only paying shipping for one.I keep my supps on my kitchen counter in a corner,so I love it when the bottle looks cool.I wont start it untill the end of this month.I'm in the process of a m-drol/tst cycle thats going great!!!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
It kicks ass completely on your bicep + tricep days, nice on chest day. so depending on how you do your split, the 30 dose bottle could easily last 2-3 months. I didn't notice much on leg days, but who wants leg pumps? Well worth the price, and you can combine it with other preworkouts, just have to be careful on overall pump level. Like for me, it worked with 1 scoop of ragnarok, but the pumps were painful and workout stopping with hemo + 2 scoops of rag.
agreed, i was actually thinking same, forgoing dosing on squat/dealift days, though i still get a small pump from racking/holding bars... but i dont want to miss on any anabolic benefits the AA might impart.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get and love leg pumps!Tear drop pumps get painfull sometimes.I love the tightness.(no pun intended)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff on leg day was like hell. i cant handle it seriously. do 20 rep squats with this, its too much. arms chest shoulders, if you take only on days you train these parts youll have the bottle last even longer!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this stuff on leg day was like hell. i cant handle it seriously. do 20 rep squats with this, its too much. arms chest shoulders, if you take only on days you train these parts youll have the bottle last even longer!!
I'm obsessed with big legs though.They say legs are the bb's body part,and I take pride in that!I hate it when someone says"well you can't see them anyways."Bull sh!t you can't see them!I'm going to have to buy bigger jeans next time around.AGAIN!!!A good pump in the tear drop does hurt though!Sometimes i sit down and it will stop but come back.So I straighten my leg and it does it again!It's usually withb designers when this happens though.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Beasty Stack

have you taken ap and powerful before because the results might be from that
Yeah JSP, I have actually been taking AP/Powerfull on and off since nov. Both great products. I sometimes mess up the carb dosing with AP though and don't always realize the added pump from it. Hemo goes above and beyond what I normally experience with AP/Powerfull alone. With the 3 shot combo though I feel like I could work out for hours. Beasty stack in my opinion.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
how was your timing on your AP and hemadraulix product. Hem. 1st then AP, or did you just use AP for morn. and afternoon meals. How much and what time did you take in your complex carbs for your AP? timing and info please.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how was your timing on your AP and hemadraulix product. Hem. 1st then AP, or did you just use AP for morn. and afternoon meals. How much and what time did you take in your complex carbs for your AP? timing and info please.
Sorry for siking ya into thinking you got a response......But damn that sounds like too much for me to handle!I just want to know if It's a pill or powder :)lol:) Before or after wo,morning or night.AP is like a second job!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Wow, well not sure I studied for this test but here's what I do and I imagine a USP rep will tell me this is all wrong. I take AP one pill 3x a day. 15 mins before a carb meal I try to get 30-50 grams carbs with each dose. In the A.M. its oatmeal I usually just do what the quaker oats box says is the heart healthy serving lol. In the afternoon it's usually a couple sandwhiches of some sort on whole wheat or flaxseed bread. In the evening I'm usually @ work which is an italian rest so pizza or pasta is in unlimited supply for the carbs there.

Thats a daily routine then on my workout days I just get my afternoon meal (15 mins after AP) then give my food about 1/2 hr to settle and take my Hemodraulix. Wait another half hour as recommended on the Hemo bottle then do my workout.

Hope this helps. I'm no pro with all this (only been supplementing 8 months) so if anyone else has any input feel free. I know AP can be a bit complicated to get the pump with all the timing but even if you miss the pump its still setting your muscles in anabolic mode and helping prevent you from storing fat. I love AP and its well worth the effort.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Sorry for siking ya into thinking you got a response......But damn that sounds like too much for me to handle!I just want to know if It's a pill or powder :)lol:) Before or after wo,morning or night.AP is like a second job!
Anabolic Pump and Hemodraulix are both pills and both before workout. Both great products. Wouldn't take either one too late @ night. The only night supp I take is Powerfull (Also by USP Labs).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I did a two week log, then stopped to log my epi cycle, will be resuming the log when I begin my PCT and may include Hemadraulix in PCT.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and Hemodraulix are both pills and both before workout. Both great products. Wouldn't take either one too late @ night. The only night supp I take is Powerfull (Also by USP Labs).
I know what they are.I was just saying AP sounds like way too much work compared to a normal supplement.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried any of them yet. I've taken no/creatine products before for preworkout. usually 30 min. before workout on empty stomach. So I was thinking of trying something like this. Hemadraulix on empty stomach. Then 15min. later take AP then 15min later take WMS 70mg. Then wait 20-30min. If not then your timing would be well reversed supps. depending on how long the AP takes to start effect.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing about hemodraulix is that theirs nothing for energy in it.So just keep that in mind.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
haven't tried any of them yet. I've taken no/creatine products before for preworkout. usually 30 min. before workout on empty stomach. So I was thinking of trying something like this. Hemadraulix on empty stomach. Then 15min. later take AP then 15min later take WMS 70mg. Then wait 20-30min. If not then your timing would be well reversed supps. depending on how long the AP takes to start effect.

If you don't take carbs with the AP you probably won't get much of a pump out of it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
WMS is a great quick fix for the carbs. 70gms of carbs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't take carbs with the AP you probably won't get much of a pump out of it.
Right! As a matter of fact, using P-Slin without carbs is a complete waste and counter-productive!

Sharia

Awards
Hello, can you please PM me some links regarding HemodrauliX? I am thinking about taking this product too.

Thanks.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hello, can you please PM me some links regarding HemodrauliX? I am thinking about taking this product too.

Thanks.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

The first log actually doesn't include HemodrauliX until the last couple of pages. Its still a great log IMHO. I'll also post a link that asked and answered a couple of questions that you may have-
HemodrauliX ?'s

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Craig's Log or Link 2 is a great one to follow along with, I think it reflects the pump that most have reported on Hemo. Although it was cut kinda short it still is great.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I've only used Hemo for one workout but the pump was REAL good.

I'm excited to try it again.

Sharia

Awards
I've only used Hemo for one workout but the pump was REAL good.

I'm excited to try it again.
Im thinking about using m-drol and Hemodraulix together, do you guys think this will be a good idea?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about using m-drol and Hemodraulix together, do you guys think this will be a good idea?
No.The pumps from m drol will already be painfully unreal.Just a waste of money.Use it during pct.It will seem weak compared to m drol though.Trust me!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why no one has mentioned this, but... the pumps will already be really painful. It'd be a waste of money so save it for PCT my friend. The pumps may be good, but not as good as a 'Drol clone.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why no one has mentioned this, but... the pumps will already be really painful. It'd be a waste of money so save it for PCT my friend. The pumps may be good, but not as good as a 'Drol clone.
I did.

Sharia

Awards
Thanks for your responses. After giving my cycle a lot of thought, I am seriously considering NOT going through with my cycle of M-drol despit the fact that I have all my PCT supplements. I have read too many article on the the negative effects and what it does to the body internally.
With this in mind, which one of these product do you folks think can help me attain my goal. I am looking to put on 10 pounds of mass in the next 30 days. The products I am looking at are P-slin or Hemodraulix or liquid masterdrol by Legal Gear. Which one do you folks think will help me attain my goal. Oh and I know that Hemodraulix is more of a pre-workout product.

Thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 pounds of mass in 30 days is nearly impossible unless you pack on the fat instead. People gain that much with steroids. why do you need to gain so much in so little time?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, with all 3 you'd be hard pressed to put on 6-8 lbs in 30 days without signficant fat.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well if you want to add 10lbs no matter what. just take the liquid mast. and eat pizza and icecream every meal for 30 days. should be able to make it. :jaw:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted some quick weight with minimal fat, you would undoubtably need to hyper-compensate your glycogen levels and you would need a potent concoction of cell volumizers like WMS, glycerol, taurine, creatine, beta-alanine, orotic acid, etc. and you could take Anabolic Pump to prevent the over-flow from shuttling into fat cells. I'd say you'd blow up a good 10-15 lbs in a month, no doubt in my mind.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will admit on a serious note that everytime I took vitargo CGL I did put on 8-10lbs while eating healthy in one month. I've asked this before but. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE VOLUGROW BY NUTREX. Check it out Green. looks like some good cell volumizing going on there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48