sustain aplha question?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
aight guys here is the scoop./ I am looking to include a very efficient test booster in my PCT! (as most of us) my concern comes with actually spraying and rubbing and the whole nine yards that goes along with that...

I already have E-form by dermabolics as a topical anti-estrogen. will applying a second product such as sustain aplha for a test booster interfeer with each other just based on the application methods? (I.E. rubbing on skin twice daily)

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
i am looking for feedback from users, perhaps like yourself! Stuff posted in the company forum hardly ever gets opened.

but "THANK YOU!"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just replied to a post in their section. I'm just trying to help you out. I'm sure the rep from that company can answer your questions.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I figured I wouldn't get a response in there becasue the question is coupled with another company supplements.. E-form from dermabolics...

Maybe I should have rephrased it to say has anyone used a rub on anti-estrogen in conjunction with a rub on test booster and found that they were not as effective when used together? Or if it was dangerous or even possible to have so much stuff absorbed through the skin 4 times a day (2 each product)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
aight guys here is the scoop./ I am looking to include a very efficient test booster in my PCT! (as most of us) my concern comes with actually spraying and rubbing and the whole nine yards that goes along with that...

I already have E-form by dermabolics as a topical anti-estrogen. will applying a second product such as sustain aplha for a test booster interfeer with each other just based on the application methods? (I.E. rubbing on skin twice daily)
You can use both at the same time but i would't use E-form for PCT its to powerful. You would be fine just running Sustain Alpha for PCT

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Previously I've read of a suggestion that a top / bottom application might be worth a try and rotate them.
day1 top: e-form. Bottom: Sustain
day2 top: Sustain Bottom: e-form
Also, if you want to use the same location for both you could try to separate the application of each by say 5 hr's

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
E-form for PCT its to powerful.?!?!?!

I searched far and wide to find the product and finally have it.

Please elaborate. as I was planning on using half dosages during the cycle and going to full dosage in post cycle. THis is the first I have heard of it being to strong.

It will be used in conjunction with nolva.. so am I best to only apply once a day, or twice a day in half amounts.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Previously I've read of a suggestion that a top / bottom application might be worth a try and rotate them.
day1 top: e-form. Bottom: Sustain
day2 top: Sustain Bottom: e-form
Also, if you want to use the same location for both you could try to separate the application of each by say 5 hr's
This is exactly what I would do :thumbsup: :food: