kiwi-strawberry nectar

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as far as i know it's out. I saw it at DPSnutrition and fitnessone while browsing a couple days ago.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
man i know a lot of guys like nectar but the ater taste is way too heavy for me ,syntrax needs to stop using aspartame.

T-Bar

Awards
I use it for pre/post workout shakes since it isn't too bad with malto/dextrose.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice an aftertaste, smooth and fresh to me.. :)

The question I wanna know, when's the orange flavor comin'? :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
btw molecular has a similar product called whey fruity that uses splenda instead of aspartame and comes in lemonade and i think fruit punch

Body FX

Banned
Awards
I thought the Apple Nectar was good, but then I got to try the Strawberry Kiwi, and wow, that is a real treat!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jeez i should get some of the strawberry kiwi, that just SOUNDS great, lol.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Ouch, $12 a pound for whey protein isolate. IMO, taste just isn't that important.

~Todd

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when you've been taking then for 5 years and have gotten sick as hell of them, taste is always nice. Not necessary, but nice. =) I figure i spend half that on one meal of fast food, so it's not that much money. More expensive than others but not too bad.

I'm def buying more, i love it.

Body FX

Banned
Awards
I heard that Syntrax will be coming out with an orange flavor soon. That should be good! It also seems pretty competively priced in the current market as well.