- 09-06-2003, 01:40 AM
- 09-06-2003, 01:50 AM
as far as i know it's out. I saw it at DPSnutrition and fitnessone while browsing a couple days ago.
- 09-06-2003, 07:35 PM
man i know a lot of guys like nectar but the ater taste is way too heavy for me ,syntrax needs to stop using aspartame.
09-06-2003, 09:27 PM
09-07-2003, 12:12 AM
09-07-2003, 01:41 AM
I didn't notice an aftertaste, smooth and fresh to me..
The question I wanna know, when's the orange flavor comin'?
09-07-2003, 03:44 AM
09-07-2003, 03:45 AM
btw molecular has a similar product called whey fruity that uses splenda instead of aspartame and comes in lemonade and i think fruit punch
09-23-2003, 02:54 PM
I thought the Apple Nectar was good, but then I got to try the Strawberry Kiwi, and wow, that is a real treat!
09-24-2003, 11:52 AM
09-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Yes, you should...if you haven't already.Originally posted by JonBlaze639
jeez i should get some of the strawberry kiwi, that just SOUNDS great, lol.
09-25-2003, 01:24 AM
09-26-2003, 01:22 AM
09-26-2003, 01:21 PM
when you've been taking then for 5 years and have gotten sick as hell of them, taste is always nice. Not necessary, but nice. =) I figure i spend half that on one meal of fast food, so it's not that much money. More expensive than others but not too bad.
I'm def buying more, i love it.
09-26-2003, 03:09 PM
I heard that Syntrax will be coming out with an orange flavor soon. That should be good! It also seems pretty competively priced in the current market as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cubsfan815 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Adizzle1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:42 PM
- By naturalgainer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 109Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:18 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2003, 04:36 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:12 PM