Coq Diesel, Diesel Test Hardcore

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

Coq Diesel, Diesel Test Hardcore

So I have been researching these products, for increased libido, and alpha male mentality, based on the reviews they seem like good products. I am just finishing up a 4 week cycle of Jungle Warfare. While I really really like the libido boost, alpha male feeling, and mood elevation that Jungle Warfare has given me I wil discontinue the product due to the hair loss it has given me. While the hair loss has been minimal, I still dont feel its worth it to continue with JW. So I was wondering if coq diesel or diesel test hardcore will be able to give me the positive effects ( libido, alpha male feeling, good mood) without giving me the androgenic side effects such as hair loss? Thank You.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

I took a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore a while back, and enjoyed the product thoroughly.

I definately enjoyed an elevated mood while taking DTH, and my libido was through the roof. I also had great pumps (for what that is worth), and increased vigor while working out.

I started by taking 3 doses a day and increased all the way up to 6 at one point. I found 6 to be too much, and that it adversely effected my libido. For me the 3-5 a day dosage seemed to be the sweet spot.

I also noticed that by the time I got to the end of the first bottle, approx 4 weeks, I noticed diminishing returns with the product. So I saved my second bottle to run at a later time.

I don't have any experience with other test boosters on the market, but Diesel Test Hardcore does deliver.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

yea I am hearing nothing but good things from both products, but I have never heard anything about hair loss from these products. Perhaps I am being overly cautious, but after my small mishap with JW, I will approach all new supplements in an overly cautious manner. Better safe than sorry.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    yea I am hearing nothing but good things from both products, but I have never heard anything about hair loss from these products. Perhaps I am being overly cautious, but after my small mishap with JW, I will approach all new supplements in an overly cautious manner. Better safe than sorry.

Male Pattern Baldness runs rampant in my family. Personally I still have a good head of hair, and I am not sure if I managed to dodge that bullet. For what it is worth I didn't get any shedding with DTH, but I also used quite a bit of andro and nor andro several years ago and had no shedding then either.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.34%

I use DTH as well, I've used Mass FX but i like the price and results from DTH. I weight 231 and my first week or two of using 6 pills i had a pain similar to a side stich or a slight cramp but i stuck with it and it went away. I used CQD as well, i don't think its for me so i stopped. A few of my friends are using DTH as well, and they love it.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DTH is good.I've done a couple of bottles of it.
    Trying Coq Diesel soon.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Anyone think that DTH will sustitute for a regular Nitric Oxide product such as white Blood by controlled labs?
  8. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoma View Post
    Anyone think that DTH will sustitute for a regular Nitric Oxide product such as white Blood by controlled labs?
    I think you worded that wrong. 1st, there is no need whatsoever to take a "NO" only product. Just a waste of money. DTH is a test booster that done tons of other stuff for your body and training and etc., and it also increase NO levels.

I wouldnt buy DTH just for pumps, but I wouldnt call it a "sub" to a NO product, more like a product that doesnt need to be stacked with a NO product.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Cool, im actualy taking DTH to boost test levels but was also going to try Controlled Labs White Blood but there would be no point if DTH was good for Nitric Oxide production as well as its other benefits. Lookin forward to starting it on monday anyway, heard good things!

Cheers Mate
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoma View Post
    Cool, im actualy taking DTH to boost test levels but was also going to try Controlled Labs White Blood but there would be no point if DTH was good for Nitric Oxide production as well as its other benefits. Lookin forward to starting it on monday anyway, heard good things!

Cheers Mate
    im not saying u wont see better pumps by adding white flood, i was just saying DTH will increase ur pumps also.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%

DTH, JP8, NOS ether are great together. The only thing i am looking to take other than these is possibly glycobol. Just waiting to see some more peoples results.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.12%

i am currently in day 6 of DTH taking 4 per day.. Havent had any good effects yet or bad effects either just had no response from it... Wondering how long it takes to kick in if it ever does ..?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Started mine yesterday, unfortunatly on saturday i woke up feelin like iv got bloody swine flu or some sh1t! Gonna keep going through it though. Im stacking the DTH with Green Bulge by the way which iv also seen some good revews of.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

I better add to the previous post, that i didnt feel ill because of the DTH. Just caught some **** the day before i bloody started it.
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by timmy009 View Post
    i am currently in day 6 of DTH taking 4 per day.. Havent had any good effects yet or bad effects either just had no response from it... Wondering how long it takes to kick in if it ever does ..?
    did u start at 6/day? I would stop taking it for 4 days, then go 3 a day at 2/1 for a week. Some people dont respond to 6/day, 2 high a dose, I know that doesnt seem to make sense but trust me.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

I'm on my first cycle of DTH .. the first couple of days my "drive" was out of control (just on the recommended 2 a day MAX for the first week) ... I'm now into week two and taking 3 a day as the 2 a day "Drive" dropped within a few days ... Funny thing, but at 3 a day I'm feeling nothing ... but I'm also riding it out ... slowly increasing this week (I'm only 9 days in so far) ... I'm hoping things get pumping in week 3 when I increase up to the 5-6 a days range .... Are there better times to take these doses?
  17. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by adross33 View Post
    I'm on my first cycle of DTH .. the first couple of days my "drive" was out of control (just on the recommended 2 a day MAX for the first week) ... I'm now into week two and taking 3 a day as the 2 a day "Drive" dropped within a few days ... Funny thing, but at 3 a day I'm feeling nothing ... but I'm also riding it out ... slowly increasing this week (I'm only 9 days in so far) ... I'm hoping things get pumping in week 3 when I increase up to the 5-6 a days range .... Are there better times to take these doses?
    very few people need 5/6 DTH day. I would have stayed at 2/day.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

Hey thanks for the post ... I'll cut it back ... I'm 6ft 185 lbs ... so I'd guess the 5 to 6 range wouldn't be for me .. took 3 today and feel pretty good ... my intensity and lifts were up today ... no soreness ... but I feel zapped around 10 pm ....
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.38%

2 per day was plenty for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
  4. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM