I need some guidence. Methyl D1

snyper2k2

Awards
Hi. Im 22 years old and weigh about 255lbs. Im about 5'10''- 5'11'' I wanted to try to lose some weight and gain some muscle for the summer. I did a lot of research and I found Methyl D1. I already started lifting about a week ago, and I ordered 2 bottles of MD1. It comes with 2 bottles of LG Receptor. What do you guys recomend for me tot ake? Any other combination of suplements? I plan on lifting hevier once I start the cycle. I also plan on running 3 times a week. I have a big frame and I have muscle underneath the fat so my goal is to lose some fat along with the muscle gain.

I am new to this so please be nice. :-D thanks in advance.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You should lose some weight before you start taking stuff like this. And make sure your diet is in check or you are wasting your money and time.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
If you only started lifting a week ago then you should probably get some experience under your belt first.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah... way more experience first.

MB

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the gains you would get from it would be indistinguishable from the gains you will get anyhow for at least the next 6 months, and it won't cause fat to melt off anymore than you could do anyhow.

snyper2k2

Awards
Oh I lifted before. thingi s that I stopped and im starting back up again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long did you lift for and how long were you stopped? Even then really, your muscle memory should take you thru the first month or two of fast gains to get close to where you were

snyper2k2

Awards
I lifted last summer. I did quite a bit too. I was also going to the gym to run and I did lose some weight.
Thanks fo the advice. I will try to lose some weight first and increase my lifting before I take Methyl. What do you guys recoment to lose weight? Any good suplements that really help and arnt BS? Thanks

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I lifted last summer. I did quite a bit too. I was also going to the gym to run and I did lose some weight.
Thanks fo the advice. I will try to lose some weight first and increase my lifting before I take Methyl. What do you guys recoment to lose weight? Any good suplements that really help and arnt BS? Thanks

OK here's the thing and don't take this as me busting ur balls or anything. I understand ur excited and all and u want to look good now and all. However IMO and I'm sure a lot of other people on here will tell u the same. Since you already ordered the stuff wait to use it at a later date. Ur 22 you have enough natural test right now as is. Since you've lifted b4 i think it was Easy that said it You have muscle memory thats gonna bring it all back right away. You're gonna see terrific gains especially in the first month of you being back. IMO you should wait at least 6 months b4 taking something like Methyl1-d. If you're trying to lose some weight get you diet in check first. Go with some High intensity training. Check out the training section. Check out some cortisol controllers like Lean Extreme will help with BF loss. Maybe check out some natty test boosters. A lot of guys will suggest RPM/Drive stack. I'm on it right now as a matter of fact. And it was wierd for me b/c I switched up my traing at the same time as beginning the stack. I started the 5x5 training for more strength/size. And at first it seemed like I was gaining a little fat but I guess my body adjusting and help of RPM/Drive I started to lean out again. The only thing I can say about it is, T-bone even warned me about it is Drive will have you sh*tting your brains out. Every morning I have baby sh*t coming out of my ass*ole. Sorry to ramble on. But good luck!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Listen to kbtoy31, You have to get your diet in check and exercise consistently. Quit looking for the "magic pill". If you don't put the time into the gym you will always look like you do now. There are no short cuts.

snyper2k2

Awards
I know I have to work out to lose the weight and Im going to do that. I have always worked out and lost weight. I asked about any pills or suplements because I know you guys are more knowladgeable thean me. Im not looking for something that will just make me lose weight, just somethign that will help.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing too, until you get your body used to exercise it doesn't matter what you take.

snyper2k2

Awards
Allright. Im going to keep lifting and start going to the gym. I read about Lean Extreme. When would be a good time to take that? I will be running 5 days a week and lifting 3 days a week from now on. How long should I wait until I use Lean Extreme?