Green Buldge, What Does Everyone Think?

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
Thinking of starting to take Green Buldge? I'm looking to gain strength and maybe about 5 or 10 lbs. What can you guys tell me about this product? Does anyone have any experience with it?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about 5 or ten lbs but you will gain some strength. I liked it, and would buy again.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good stuff. i work at VS and recommend it to peoplpe when they are searching for a creatine

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I was impressed by it, great pumps and good strength gains, best creatine I've used to date.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would say either green bulge, SizeON, or Kre-alk are gonna be your best bet. person experience i prefer either green bulge or sizeON

SW52

SW52

Awards
I've always liked Green Bulge...the only thing I've switched to is Green Mag...same thing, just in powder form. I'm very happy with it and see no reason to try a different brand.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I've been taking the counterpart GreenMag on and off for quite some time now. I love it, I usually stack it with the WhiteFlood. Taste is excellent as well.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Buddy gave me two bottles of green bulge. I ran both and it did nothing for me. I like Controlled Labs but I got nothing from this product.