Best SUPPS

wtw11171

Awards
I am 5'8 200 lbs at 36 years of age. I know alot of guys do not like cardio but I do the cardio 5 days a week. 10 years ago I was a freak!!! 4 children later and a lack of doing nothing I look at myself in the mirror and say what the F**k is that? I work out at home. My wife works out of state during the week and I am Michael Keaton. Going to the gym is not an option now. I've been bust'n my ass a few months and seeing little results. I want to find a product that works hard and fast. Not sure that I really want to loose weight. I use Creatine, Methyl, Nitric and Protein. Back then I used Creatine, Protein, Nor, Andro. Right now I am waiting to hear on someone which usually means BULL S**T!!! I am in PA and Muscle Mag is about 25 minutes away. Some of there stuff is alright but right now I am not sure what to use. I just want to look like a FREAK again. There is no other way to say it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Eat clean, eat often, lift heavy.

If you're stuck in the home due to the 4 kids then you may want to look at investing in some free weights and a bench.

If you don't want to spend any money at the moment, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/82402-bodybuilding-jail.html a very informative set of posts by Hurleyboy. No you aren't in prison but a lot of these exercises are designed for people who don't have access to weights.

Another idea, a lot of gyms these days have kids clubs/day care for the children while the parents can get their lifting in.

I'm just full of ideas this morning. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its mostly about what goes in your mouth. I know its hard if you are the primary cook + caretaker, but it also means you have control over whats on the stove.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Between 26 and thirty six is a lifetime for working out. First off it took to ten years to get to this. It ain't gonna happen overnight.
First Check your diet.
Second The kids sleep or nap sometime, That's when you work out.
Third When you lose some weight and get back into a program that allows you to work out on a consistent basis Then think supplements other than Creatine, Protein, Bcaa's

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
*sniff* I thought I had a good couple of ideas, I'll be in my cave...

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Check the local gyms. Most of them have childcare available. Mine is actually included FREE for 2 hours each day while I work out. I wouldn't be able to go if it weren't for the child care.