Any OTC 'fat burner' as effective as ECA?

adil

Awards
As per title. Are any of these new OTC Thermogenics as good as the good old ECA for stripping away the bodyfat?

Thanks to anyone who posts

gym88

Awards
Im not sure but im ecited about USPLabs Recreate.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
MAN Scorch is supposed to be pretty great. So is Leviathin Reloaded. Scorch can also stack great with ephedrine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've seen several Leviathan people who logged their progress with pictures and everything to prove, have even better results than ECA with reguards to fat loss whilst retaining muscle.

adil

Awards
was that the original or the newer 'reloaded' version?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with DCP/Leviathan Reloaded, or Recreate. I might stack one of the first two with Recreate.

:bb2:

ofwolfandman

Awards
Would it be ok to stack Scorch and ephedrine? It's not overkill? Do you think there would be too much muscle loss on this stack?

JpB

Awards
just do an EC stack its cheaper and more effective

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to stack Scorch and ephedrine? It's not overkill? Do you think there would be too much muscle loss on this stack?
This was 6 posts up:

MAN Scorch is supposed to be pretty great. So is Leviathin Reloaded. Scorch can also stack great with ephedrine.
but honestly it does seem a tad overkill IMO. That'd be quite the strain on your body. Definitely keep liquids on hand.

ofwolfandman

Awards
yea i saw that but i thought i would get some more opinions cuz it seemed like a little crazy to me...thanks tho!

ofwolfandman

Awards
i really dont want the flat look that u get with the EC stack tho....