John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take ANY HERB; it is USELESS as the WHOLE HERB. The herb itself contains little ACTIVE ingredient, which is why extraction methods must be developed to STANDARDIZE the herb:

Grape Seed is standardized for *Resveratrol
Tribulus Terrestris is standardized for *Protodioscin
Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) is standardized for *Eurypeptides
Fenugreek is standardized for Fenusides
Horny Goat Weed is standardized for *Icariin
Echinacea is standardized for *Echinacosides
Green Tea is standardized for *catechins
Hawthorne Berry is standardized for *vitexin
Vitex Agnus Castus is standardized for *Avenoscides
Gink Biloboa is standardized for *Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
Milk Thristle is standardized for *silymarin
*Fadogia Agrestris is standardized for **************10% which is just about impossible to get right now on the bodybuilding market.

I have been saying this for a while now and This has been published numerous times in the Natural Bodybuilding Magazine. in fact The Natural Bodybuilding magazine recommends Trib be 40 % proto or higher. Which ive only found one close to it was blue up and possibly biotest tribex(which was reinvented I believe, they changed the formula)

Another popular herb that contains a steroidal sapgenin, is Tribulus Terrestris, which contains Protodioscin; the active steroidal sapogenin responsible for stimulating LH in men. However, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT only contains trace amounts of Protodioscin(the active), so consuming the whole plant is useless. Tribulus contains the highest percentage of Protodioscin in the fruits of the plant, which is why this aerial part of the plant is used for extracting the ACTIVES--Protodioscin. Tribulus MUST be STANDARDIZED for at least 10% PROTODIOSCIN in order to be effective. Tribulus is probably the most popular anabolic herb. Unfortunately, it has also been the victim of Supplement Industry DECEIT. As I said, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT is almost USELESS. It is PROTODIOSCIN that matters, and PROTODIOSCIN ONLY! But this is where things get even TRICKIER...

Why am I sharing this information with you and not keeping it to myself? because I believe it, have been around this stuff for over five years and enjoy teaching it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cool.

stefang

Awards
Sweet, what else can you say about herbals, some uses, suggestions etc..

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Take ANY HERB; it is USELESS as the WHOLE HERB. The herb itself contains little ACTIVE ingredient, which is why extraction methods must be developed to STANDARDIZE the herb:

Grape Seed is standardized for *Resveratrol
Tribulus Terrestris is standardized for *Protodioscin
Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) is standardized for *Eurypeptides
Fenugreek is standardized for Fenusides
Horny Goat Weed is standardized for *Icariin
Echinacea is standardized for *Echinacosides
Green Tea is standardized for *catechins
Hawthorne Berry is standardized for *vitexin
Vitex Agnus Castus is standardized for *Avenoscides
Gink Biloboa is standardized for *Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
Milk Thristle is standardized for *silymarin
*Fadogia Agrestris is standardized for **************10% which is just about impossible to get right now on the bodybuilding market.

I have been saying this for a while now and This has been published numerous times in the Natural Bodybuilding Magazine. in fact The Natural Bodybuilding magazine recommends Trib be 40 % proto or higher. Which ive only found one close to it was blue up and possibly biotest tribex(which was reinvented I believe, they changed the formula)

Another popular herb that contains a steroidal sapgenin, is Tribulus Terrestris, which contains Protodioscin; the active steroidal sapogenin responsible for stimulating LH in men. However, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT only contains trace amounts of Protodioscin(the active), so consuming the whole plant is useless. Tribulus contains the highest percentage of Protodioscin in the fruits of the plant, which is why this aerial part of the plant is used for extracting the ACTIVES--Protodioscin. Tribulus MUST be STANDARDIZED for at least 10% PROTODIOSCIN in order to be effective. Tribulus is probably the most popular anabolic herb. Unfortunately, it has also been the victim of Supplement Industry DECEIT. As I said, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT is almost USELESS. It is PROTODIOSCIN that matters, and PROTODIOSCIN ONLY! But this is where things get even TRICKIER...

Why am I sharing this information with you and not keeping it to myself? because I believe it, have been around this stuff for over five years and enjoy teaching it.
Ross from Supreme Sports posted this on bb.com... ??? ... When he was arguing about Fadogia...

The only thing you're missing is the bold red font...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ross from Supreme Sports posted this on bb.com... ??? ... When he was arguing about Fadogia...

The only thing you're missing is the bold red font...
x2, not sure about the 2nd part, but the 1st part is a copy and paste from ross from sse, which was refuted by dsade and others over on mind and muscle. basically, many herbals have multiple actives that can be isolated, and you extract one at the expense of others

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
plagiarism FTL......and the above poster beat me to it.... there is so little known about many of the above herbs that i think it is a bit presumptuous to say that those are the definitive actives.

PS...hate to break it to ya but Natural Bodybuilding Magazine simply regurgitates the same info in a 2-4 year cycle with a few "OMG,CUTTING EDGE SUPPLEMENT!!!!" articles sponsored by a contributing company

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Untrue.

Do you think our ancestors had to find extraction methods to reap the benefits of a plant?

All the extraction does is increase the amount of the desired compound in a certain volume, so you don't have 10 bags of plant for a 30 day supply. (correct me if I'm wrong here)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What extraction does is decrease the volume amount needed for the same effect. That's it.

Think about creatine. Sure you can eat tons of meat, but it is easier when it is standardized into pure powder.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What extraction does is decrease the volume amount needed for the same effect. That's it.

Think about creatine. Sure you can eat tons of meat, but it is easier when it is standardized into pure powder.
Exactly. Nice avy btw :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, what else can you say about herbals, some uses, suggestions etc..
I suggest Trib with a high proto level(at least 20 or above) the higher the better. fopr all you skeptics out there about the proto in trib use a low or no proto level for a month than use a high proto for a month(like blue up)

Longjack and atva salva seem to work well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 7
DreamWeaver Supplements 34
Cycle Logs 0
Supplements 6
julius kelp Cycle Logs 0