Need Help w/ Carnitine and Taurine Dosing

1. Need Help w/ Carnitine and Taurine Dosing

Hey Everyone,

I need some opinions.

Currently, I'm taking 500mg of Taurine and 500mg of Bulk Alcar w/ my first and last DCP doses everyday. This product contains 200mg of PLCAR. At least one of these doses is preworkout.

Is this enough for a male about 250 lbs? Should I be increasing the dosages?

Also, I just got some bulk ALA caps (300mg) from Nutraplanet. I've heard people recommending to combine this w/ my carnatine doses, but I have no experience w/ this.

Any suggestions all around?

Thanks,

Monk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I need some opinions.

Currently, I'm taking 500mg of Taurine and 500mg of Bulk Alcar w/ my first and last DCP doses everyday. This product contains 200mg of PLCAR. At least one of these doses is preworkout.

Is this enough for a male about 250 lbs? Should I be increasing the dosages?

Also, I just got some bulk ALA caps (300mg) from Nutraplanet. I've heard people recommending to combine this w/ my carnatine doses, but I have no experience w/ this.

Any suggestions all around?

Thanks,

Monk
    I take about 5g Taurine every day, and either 750mg or 1.5g of ALCAR every day. ALA is good with ALCAR to keep free radical damage down, I don't personally use ALA with ALCAR but just make sure I have some vitamin C or E around the time I take the ALCAR.
    •   

3. Bump For More advice Please.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need help-Cutting Diet and work out
    By labouhassan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:43 PM
  2. GF needs help with workout and a fat burner
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 7