Creatine VS. Renal & Hepar

riba

Awards
IS Craetine so bad for our health,esspecially hepar and renal sistem.And do we have to drink 4l water a day ?

:bruce2:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
IS Craetine so bad for our health,esspecially hepar and renal sistem.And do we have to drink 4l water a day ?
are you from a non-english speaking country?

riba

Awards
are you from a non-english speaking country?
Yes i do.What does this mean? Something offtopic,or ?
#I was reading up on big cats steroid profiles today and I saw nolvadex on the list. Now ive been taking that for a while after cycles and never realized it was a steroid, granted i didnt do research but want i want to know if anyone could enlighten me is WHY nolvadex is a steroid? as far as im concerned it hasnt produced any gains#

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to ascertain whether there was an excusable reason for your poor spelling and word selection.

By hepar do you refer to hepatic/liver?

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just trying to ascertain whether there was an excusable reason for your poor spelling and word selection.

By hepar do you refer to hepatic/liver?
It's not excusable, it's an eyesore for readers on an English-speaking forum.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not excusable, it's an eyesore for readers on an English-speaking forum.
That was uncalled for. If you don't like it then don't read his thread. JMO.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was uncalled for. If you don't like it then don't read his thread. JMO.
Lol, I had to read his thread before I could formulate an opinion on what was written in it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I had to read his thread before I could formulate an opinion on what was written in it.
I would have to say that he is refering to the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything"

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have to say that he is refering to the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything"
There should be a new adage "if you don't have something coherent to say then don't say anything."