Levi Reloaded anyone?

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
Getting to the end of a weight loss diet and have some stubburn body fat left. I just got in a bottle of Leviathain Reloaded and am thinking about starting it. I train 4 times a week and would like to continue putting on lean mass. Anyone ever tried Levi think they could tell me if this was right for me. Tell me what they thought about it or anything else i need to know. Annnnything would be much Appreciated

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting to the end of a weight loss diet and have some stubburn body fat left. I just got in a bottle of Leviathain Reloaded and am thinking about starting it. I train 4 times a week and would like to continue putting on lean mass. Anyone ever tried Levi think they could tell me if this was right for me. Tell me what they thought about it or anything else i need to know. Annnnything would be much Appreciated
There are many logs of Leviathan Reloaded here. The product has consistently received nothing but praise in terms of fat loss and some lean mass retention. It sounds to me like you should benefit from Leviathan Reloaded. Good luck!

MuscleMind

Awards
I'm on it now..best OTC fat burner I've tried.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Give the reviews section a look over and you will find plenty of reviews. Its an amazing product!

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
Yeah I've thought about possibly stacking it with DCP. Sounds Awesome bro I think i will start it sometime this month. Summertime is coming :lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
also napalm would be a good addition to that stack, im using those 3 and im really happy with the progress so far.