OTC Vs. Clen

M

MuscleMind

Awards
I'm on Leviathan which I'd have to say is pretty good..but as far as actually fat burning, is clen noticeably better?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on Leviathan which I'd have to say is pretty good..but as far as actually fat burning, is clen noticeably better?
They are different compounds. Leviathan is much better to boost over-all mood ,and I usually take it before work, or before the gym. Clen has MANY side effects, and will seriously effect your sleep, among other things! It has a half life of like 28 hours, so unless you sedate yourself, sleep on clen can be tough...trust me from experience. Clen is a double edge sword, and forget about food.

M

MuscleMind

Awards
I used clen before..took it before bed..i slept through it..but I'm not sure the clen I had before was good...

I have 4 bottles of Leviathan, but I just may wanna switch it up..Leviathan so far is the best OTC fat burner I've encountered.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used clen before..took it before bed..i slept through it..but I'm not sure the clen I had before was good...

I have 4 bottles of Leviathan, but I just may wanna switch it up..Leviathan so far is the best OTC fat burner I've encountered.
I seriously doubt the clen you had. The last thing on the planet I would do is take clen before bed....Were you shaking in your sleep????

M

MuscleMind

Awards
A lot of people take clen before bed to sleep through the jitters.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would take the shakes over a chance at not sleeping all night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pondering albuterol, to split the difference :)

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like Clen, and yes Trip myself and many others can take it before bed. Personally the best combo i've ever used was clen/ketotifen, i was sweating profusely, it was ridiculous. As for over the counter Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded and DCP are your best bets. Only thing i find with Clen is i don't like how some of my workouts are inhibited like leg day for example, squating on clen i'm soooo outta breathe it's unbelievable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
meh...clen is fun easy. do it...DO IT.
i have, just didn't enjoy it a whole lot. After the first few days, I started dosing right before bed too. I could sleep fine on it (with somnidren-gh which I was taking anyhow) and I didn't notice the jitters that way. seemed to work, i'm just out and if i'm going to order something, may as well try something different :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Clen, and yes Trip myself and many others can take it before bed. Personally the best combo i've ever used was clen/ketotifen, i was sweating profusely, it was ridiculous. As for over the counter Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded and DCP are your best bets. Only thing i find with Clen is i don't like how some of my workouts are inhibited like leg day for example, squating on clen i'm soooo outta breathe it's unbelievable.
i thought users reported better cardio with clen?

i have never used clen in a real cycle sort...just for a week or so to try. I must say i was shaky, no appetite, and joints felt sore. I have like 400ml of 100mcg clen that i might dip into here in the near future.

i must agree leviathan is good for a quick boost and energy preworkout. I jumped on that 2 for $25 dollar deal!