NEW NOS ETHER coming soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

LEAN MUSCLE MASS | STRENGTH | POWER | PUMPS | ENDURANCE | MENTAL FOCUS | RECOVERY​
What's new?

NOS ETHER now contains Beta Alanine, a caffeine free nootropic blend, a b-complex and an antioxidant blend. The taste is more like "lemonade," versus nothing.

Available @ 15 to 21 April 08

Nutrition/Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 scoops (~26.8g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories: 28
Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g *
Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin) 7g 4%
Thiamine HCL (B-1) 2mg 133%
Riboflavin (B-2) 2mg 118%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 15mg 75%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 400mcg 6664%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg 866%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 5mg 34%
Sodium (as Na Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 152mg 6%
Potassium (as K Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 274mg 10%
Phosphorus (as Na/K Phosphate) 538mg 54%
Magnesium (as Creatine Mg Chelate/Mg Malate)250mg 63%
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 300mcg 270%

NOS ETHER Proprietary Blend: 17087mg *

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend: *
Bioenergy Ribose™, Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Magnesium Malate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Coenzyme Q10

NOS Precursor™ (NO/Insulin Sensitivity) blend: *
Arginine HCL, Taurine, Gynostemma, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cnidium Monnieri, Vanadium (Amino Acid Chelate), Banaba Leaf

JP4™ Endurance blend: *

Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG (Dimethyl-glycine HCL), Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend: *
Choline Bitartrate, DL-Phenylalanine, DMAE Bitartrate, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Bacopa

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend: *
Grape Seed, Rosemary, Ginger, Resveratrol (from Polygonum extract), Astaxanthin

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established
Bioenergy RIBOSE™ is a trademark of Valen Labs, Inc.
Kre-Alkalyn™ is a trademark of All American Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Bicarbonate, Stevia, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking/clumping), Citric Acid, Bioperine, Guar Gum

tester search:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/90651-new-nos-ether.html

WRITE UP:

MORE STRENGTH | MORE POWER | MORE ENDURANCE
STRONGER MORE INTENSE PUMPS | CAFFEINE FREE NOOTROPIC BLEND

NOS ETHER, the performance product considered to be the best non-hormonal supplement available for rapid strength and power gains is now upgraded to take your training to a higher level than ever before! NOS ETHER is known as the one product that high performance/intensity sport athletes rely on for fast recovery, rapid strength/power gains and endurance that last as long as their vigorous training sessions. NOS ETHER is now a 5-in-1 powerhouse providing an ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend, a NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend, a JP4™ Endurance blend, a Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend, and the DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend. Most companies would sell NOS ETHER as five different products for about $30 to $40+ each![/CENTER]

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend - The ETHER blend produces rapid strength/power gains by optimizing your ATP levels better than any product available. ATP is the high energy compound responsible for explosive power and strength and it is the main energy source for the majority of cellular functions. NOS ETHER increases and recycles ATP to provide explosive strength and power during your workout as well as long term strength gains.

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend - This blend serves two purposes; first to provide sick vascularity and rock hard Nitric Oxide pumps and secondly to increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning to shuttle carbs and protein into your muscles increasing lean muscle mass gains during a bulking phase, or to help a cutting phase by allowing you to store less carbs as fat. When you use NOS ETHER as directed you will notice your bodyfat will be decreasing while your lean muscle mass is increasing!

JP4™ Endurance blend
- New to NOS ETHER is the JP4 endurance blend powered by Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG, Rhodiola and Cordyceps. Your aerobic (high rep/distance) endurance will be greatly enhanced from the JP4 blend just as your anaerobic (low rep/spiriting/explosive power) will be enhanced with the ETHER blend in NOS ETHER.

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend - Everyone talks about this "Mind/Muscle" connection which is what you need for optimum performance. The Mind-Muscle connection is when your mind is performing at the same increased level as your muscles and vise versa. With NOS ETHER you get a nootropic (mental focus) enhancing blend that is caffeine free to complete the Mind-Muscle connection you need to perform focused, energized, and dialed-in WITH increases in strength, power and endurance. The Mind Right blend also works to give you less of a mentally drained feeling after you workout. If you love pre-workout stimulants such as Ready4War, you will find stacking them with NOS ETHER will be like throwing a turbo on their mental focus and energy effects because of the Mind Right nootropic blend.

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend - Antioxidants are very important to overall heath and muscle repair. When you workout your muscles are flooded free radicals that destroy muscles and make the recovery process harder the more intense and/or frequently you train. The DIESEL Antioxidant blend helps to reduce oxidants and free radicals during and post workout allowing you to train harder, and recover faster than ever before.

You are guaranteed there is no other non-hormonal product available that will increase your strength, power and endurance better than NOS ETHER. With the added benefit of the NOS Precursor blend for insane Nitric Oxide pumps and increased insulin sensitivity and the Mental Focus enhancing effects of the Mind Right nootropic blend, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

THE END RESULT OF USING NOS ETHER:
-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Increase strength in the 3-10 rep range by up to 30%+
-Increase strength in the 10-20 reps range by up 50%+
-Almost double reps performed in exercises in the 15 to 25 rep range
-Increases ability to train at over 80% of Max Effort every workout
-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Smash person records over and over
-Increase explosive power for sports such as Martial Arts and Track and Field Increase explosive power for sports such as Football and Baseball
-Decrease Cortisol (stress hormone)
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Improves muscle-to-fat ratio
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Increased Mental Clarity
-Reduced Stress
-Increased Response to Stimulants
-Faster Recovery
-Caffeine Free
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

NOS ETHER is great used alone or stacked with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Ready4War for even more powerful results!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry, but that looks damn good.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
wondering how much Cnidium Monnieri/Banaba Leaf/Cordyceps
will u be containing in each serving of this...cause i might have to take 2-three servings a day...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
wondering how much Cnidium Monnieri/Banaba Leaf/Cordyceps
will u be containing in each serving of this...cause i might have to take 2-three servings a day...
no you would just have to follow the directions for workout and non-workout days for your bodyweight. you can search NOS ETHER or read the reviews at the NP store. The ne formula have the same amounts of those ingredients. No one have ever had to take more than the recommended dose for their bodyweight for excellent results for nutrient part, pumps, strenght or endurance

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so pickin some of this stuff up!!!

F

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
This will be absolutely killer Chuck! Its a buy from me. I have to say of all your products I do think that NOS Ether is my favorite for what my goals are. It delivers.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good.

I was wondering why I couldn't order the NOS at NP, it was out o stock.. Oh well, maybe next time I'll have some of the new version.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This will be absolutely killer Chuck! Its a buy from me. I have to say of all your products I do think that NOS Ether is my favorite for what my goals are. It delivers.
agreed, as solid a product line as GD is, I think Nos Ether is the product that stands above the rest.

F

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
yeah, its the flagship of GD in my opinion.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah, its the flagship of GD in my opinion.
Its the only one where you cant get buy with some easy one ingredients solution.

Now a days R4W is good but there is RPM and AMP where geranmine and high dose icariins can give some energy..

With DTH its great but there are a few "ok" to "good" test boosters out and some hormonal products.

With NOS ETHER and strength/ATP products its more of a formula because you cant just throw in one "secret" or "high dose" an igredients like with stims and get results.

Thats why if I had to have one DIESEL product it would be NOS ETHER just because I can home brew some of the other stuff and me personally I dont need to be super horny and aggressive all the time on DIESEL TEST.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Its the only one where you cant get buy with some easy one ingredients solution.

Now a days R4W is good but there is RPM and AMP where geranmine and high dose icariins can give some energy..

With DTH its great but there are a few "ok" to "good" test boosters out and some hormonal products.

With NOS ETHER and strength/ATP products its more of a formula because you cant just throw in one "secret" or "high dose" an igredients like with stims and get results.

Thats why if I had to have one DIESEL product it would be NOS ETHER just because I can home brew some of the other stuff and me personally I dont need to be super horny and aggressive all the time on DIESEL TEST.
Thats why Im glad Nos Ether has never included stims in any of the reformulations!

M

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
looks like a great blend you have there Chuck. I've been really wanting to try out some Get Diesel products and I think I'll most definitely be picking this one up!!

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
looks like a great product, might have to check it out.

S

Saurabh

Awards
My next NP order shall contain this. I hope Chuck bumps this thread up when NOS Ether becomes available.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My next NP order shall contain this. I hope Chuck bumps this thread up when NOS Ether becomes available.
Just got word wont ship to NP until around the 16th, I was hoping it would ship this friday the 11th but my flavor people fcked up and sent the flavor to my office versus to NY, and I had to re-send it back out.

Sooo it will be up at NP on the 18th or the 21st. I might encourage them to start taking pre-orders on the 17th when its on the Fedex truck enrout.