Poll: Best DuringWorkout Drink

Best During Workout Suppliment ..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best During Workout Suppliment ..


    im pretty stacked on pre work out drinks (nano vapor & NPMass Stack) .. i want one to take induring workouts .. read alot of good reviews on Poisden, Xtend & Purple Wrath.

    im leaning towards Xtend ..$35 for 80-90servings .. pretty good deal .. if any1 have taken any please give feedback .. thanks,


  2. intrabolic by AEN i loved it. taste is a bit harsh though
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. Xtend-Watermelon.FTW

  4. poseidon, xtend, and purple wrath are all great products as well. you cant go wrong with one of those 4
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    intrabolic by AEN i loved it. taste is a bit harsh though
    coo, never heard of it ..so ima search it up ..does it come in diff flavors ?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    coo, never heard of it ..so ima search it up ..does it come in diff flavors ?
    currently its just in green apple, new improved green apple, and citrus. i have a log i did on it if u would like me to send the link to you i can
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    coo, never heard of it ..so ima search it up ..does it come in diff flavors ?
    My favorite intra workout supplement is Intrabolic. I mix it with my poseidon(i don't see this as only a during workout product) and it is by far the most impressive product for during your workout. Trust me i've used Xtend, Purple Wraath, and Size-on and they don't compare. It only comes in an apple flavor(for now...) but they have a revamped apple flavor that tastes better than the current one coming out in 2-4 weeks. I should be getting a chance to try it soon and will definitely let every1 know the difference in flavor.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. I usually use 2 scoops of poseidon with 2 scoops of Xtend.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    My favorite intra workout supplement is Intrabolic. I mix it with my poseidon(i don't see this as only a during workout product) and it is by far the most impressive product for during your workout. Trust me i've used Xtend, Purple Wraath, and Size-on and they don't compare. It only comes in an apple flavor(for now...) but they have a revamped apple flavor that tastes better than the current one coming out in 2-4 weeks. I should be getting a chance to try it soon and will definitely let every1 know the difference in flavor.
    sounds sweet, im def. going to look for your review.

    yah one good thing about poseidon is that you can mix it in with almost anything right ?

  10. Intrabolic + Poseidon is my favorite intra workout drink also! That is a VERY strong combination.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I usually use 2 scoops of poseidon with 2 scoops of Xtend.

    mixing poisden with Xtend ..that doesnt mess up the sweet taste of Xtend ?
  12. ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    sounds sweet, im def. going to look for your review.

    yah one good thing about poseidon is that you can mix it in with almost anything right ?
    Yea you can mix poseidon with pretty much anything and it should not add any taste and should improve the effects of what it is added too.

    Edit:Review below if you couldn't find it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athle...olt-s-aen.html
    Last edited by bolt10; 04-04-2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added log
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yea you can mix poseidon with pretty much anything and it should not add any taste and should improve the effects of what it is added too.

    Edit:Review below if you couldn't find it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athle...olt-s-aen.html
    wow thanks .. can you even mix poseidon with preworkout drink ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    wow thanks .. can you even mix poseidon with preworkout drink ?
    Yea i mix it w/ my pre-workout drinks and feel it can increase their stim effect. At one point in the fall i was using only 1 scoop of White-flood w/ a scoop of poseidon and had a pretty insane stim effect.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    wow thanks .. can you even mix poseidon with preworkout drink ?
    Yes you can, but I'd recommend another product of theirs which is SWELL (w/ poseidon complex) for preworkout. You can actually even skip your normal preworkout drink and go w/ theirs which is BLAST since it contains Poseidon complex also.

    I've used Blast and Swell pre workout and have been very happy w/ them.

    Check em out at the NP store.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    im pretty stacked on pre work out drinks (nano vapor & NPMass Stack) .. i want one to take induring workouts .. read alot of good reviews on Poisden, Xtend & Purple Wrath.

    im leaning towards Xtend ..$35 for 80-90servings .. pretty good deal .. if any1 have taken any please give feedback .. thanks,
    I take Xtend. I mean it aint crack in a bottle but it helps If anything, it adds some flavor to otherwise bland during-workout drinks.

  18. If your trying to bulk up; SizeON with 3 scoops Poseidon is the ish
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. IntraBolic before Xtend in most cases. The IntraBolic keeps me going and going ... and going .. like a fu&king energizer bunny ! BUT, in a non-stimmed out way, so you simply never get tired or worn out or anything .. to make it more cost effective, I suggest anyone under 200 lbs begin with 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance. Green apple is OK, but I'm looking forward to an improved flavor !

    However, when comparing Xtend to IntraBolic, you'll find yourself using the same jug of Xtend even after 6-8 weeks. That's my favorite part about the Xtend. Oh, and the watermelon flavor IS the shiiizznit ! I messed up and went for orange after a couple jugs of Watermelon, and I am still regretting it ! PLAHHHH..

  20. And I've got to be honest .. I've tried tried multiple Swell and Blast samples, and the 'magic Poseidon' gibberish didn't do jack for me !

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    intrabolic by AEN i loved it. taste is a bit harsh though
    Thanks, new improved flavor will be out very soon as you know

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    My favorite intra workout supplement is Intrabolic. I mix it with my poseidon(i don't see this as only a during workout product) and it is by far the most impressive product for during your workout. Trust me i've used Xtend, Purple Wraath, and Size-on and they don't compare. It only comes in an apple flavor(for now...) but they have a revamped apple flavor that tastes better than the current one coming out in 2-4 weeks. I should be getting a chance to try it soon and will definitely let every1 know the difference in flavor.

    Thank you sir. Whenever during workout supplements come up, you will see IntrAbolic dominates any other product when you read feedback from users who have tried bcaa or EAA products and compared them.

    The main issue it, so many people still haven't tried IntrAbolic, so they still think simple and inferior bcaa or eaa products are optimal.

    Many of the most die hard bcaa or EAA fans after using IntrAbolic, will NEVER go back.

    There was a poll done at bb.com regarding the best intra-workout supplement and IntrAbolic had like 70% or more of the votes.

    The only compait people sometimes say about IA is the taste and that is being greatly improved.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    IntraBolic before Xtend in most cases. The IntraBolic keeps me going and going ... and going .. like a fu&king energizer bunny ! BUT, in a non-stimmed out way, so you simply never get tired or worn out or anything .. to make it more cost effective, I suggest anyone under 200 lbs begin with 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance. Green apple is OK, but I'm looking forward to an improved flavor !

    However, when comparing Xtend to IntraBolic, you'll find yourself using the same jug of Xtend even after 6-8 weeks. That's my favorite part about the Xtend. Oh, and the watermelon flavor IS the shiiizznit ! I messed up and went for orange after a couple jugs of Watermelon, and I am still regretting it ! PLAHHHH..
    Appreciate the kind words Norwegian.

  24. There is a really cool product thats been around for ages. Great for during workouts.. I think it is called H2O or somehting like that.

    Sarcastic mood today, sorry man.
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    There is a really cool product thats been around for ages. Great for during workouts.. I think it is called H2O or somehting like that.

    Sarcastic mood today, sorry man.

    Repped!

  26. thank you pple ..im thinkin of stackin Intrabolic & poisden .. heck might even hold on my PH cycle and buy xtend lol

  27. I use Poseidon and Swell. I drink about half pre and finish the rest during. I take Posiedon all Day long.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    This is my Im feeling burned out so better keep my CNS fresh™ shake:

    1 scoop Bodywell First Order
    5g leucine
    5g BCAA
    1g tyrosine
    1-2g taurine
    4g CEE+Dicreatine Citrate + Tri creatine malate
    2 sugar free Hawaiian Punch sticks
    24oz cold water
    1 scoop posiedon
    From another thread, excessive, yes. Tasty, definitely.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    And I've got to be honest .. I've tried tried multiple Swell and Blast samples, and the 'magic Poseidon' gibberish didn't do jack for me !


    Sorry you didn't like it man. The effects of the poseidon complex usually show themselves over prolonged use though.

    At least you liked the IA as i feel thats a great product as well(those who see me post know how i feel about it )
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post


    Sorry you didn't like it man. The effects of the poseidon complex usually show themselves over prolonged use though.

    At least you liked the IA as i feel thats a great product as well(those who see me post know how i feel about it )
    I actually want to take back that remark from earlier. You are absolutely right, I haven't used the product to it's full extent, I had 3-4 samples of each, that's all.. I didn't mean to knock on Nimbus by any means.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My son trying to suppliment lol
    By 2fast2live in forum Pics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 07:31 PM
  2. Suppliment Help Please
    By FlyMode in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. pre workout suppliment questions?
    By bishop1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 12:31 AM
  4. Best suppliment on the market!
    By codywaters in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM
  5. Suppliment regime
    By ItsHectic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in