Poll: Best DuringWorkout Drink

Best During Workout Suppliment ..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Best During Workout Suppliment ..

im pretty stacked on pre work out drinks (nano vapor & NPMass Stack) .. i want one to take induring workouts .. read alot of good reviews on Poisden, Xtend & Purple Wrath.

im leaning towards Xtend ..$35 for 80-90servings .. pretty good deal .. if any1 have taken any please give feedback .. thanks,

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

intrabolic by AEN i loved it. taste is a bit harsh though
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Xtend-Watermelon.FTW
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

poseidon, xtend, and purple wrath are all great products as well. you cant go wrong with one of those 4
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    coo, never heard of it ..so ima search it up ..does it come in diff flavors ?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    currently its just in green apple, new improved green apple, and citrus. i have a log i did on it if u would like me to send the link to you i can
  7. Registered User
    Answers

My favorite intra workout supplement is Intrabolic. I mix it with my poseidon(i don't see this as only a during workout product) and it is by far the most impressive product for during your workout. Trust me i've used Xtend, Purple Wraath, and Size-on and they don't compare. It only comes in an apple flavor(for now...) but they have a revamped apple flavor that tastes better than the current one coming out in 2-4 weeks. I should be getting a chance to try it soon and will definitely let every1 know the difference in flavor.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I usually use 2 scoops of poseidon with 2 scoops of Xtend.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    My favorite intra workout supplement is Intrabolic. I mix it with my poseidon(i don't see this as only a during workout product) and it is by far the most impressive product for during your workout. Trust me i've used Xtend, Purple Wraath, and Size-on and they don't compare. It only comes in an apple flavor(for now...) but they have a revamped apple flavor that tastes better than the current one coming out in 2-4 weeks. I should be getting a chance to try it soon and will definitely let every1 know the difference in flavor.
    sounds sweet, im def. going to look for your review.

yah one good thing about poseidon is that you can mix it in with almost anything right ?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Intrabolic + Poseidon is my favorite intra workout drink also! That is a VERY strong combination.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I usually use 2 scoops of poseidon with 2 scoops of Xtend.

mixing poisden with Xtend ..that doesnt mess up the sweet taste of Xtend ?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers
  13. Registered User
    Answers

sounds sweet, im def. going to look for your review.

yah one good thing about poseidon is that you can mix it in with almost anything right ?
    Yea you can mix poseidon with pretty much anything and it should not add any taste and should improve the effects of what it is added too.

Edit:Review below if you couldn't find it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athle...olt-s-aen.html
    Last edited by bolt10; 04-04-2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added log
    PES Representative
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yea you can mix poseidon with pretty much anything and it should not add any taste and should improve the effects of what it is added too.

Edit:Review below if you couldn't find it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athle...olt-s-aen.html
    wow thanks .. can you even mix poseidon with preworkout drink ?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Yea i mix it w/ my pre-workout drinks and feel it can increase their stim effect. At one point in the fall i was using only 1 scoop of White-flood w/ a scoop of poseidon and had a pretty insane stim effect.
    PES Representative
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yes you can, but I'd recommend another product of theirs which is SWELL (w/ poseidon complex) for preworkout. You can actually even skip your normal preworkout drink and go w/ theirs which is BLAST since it contains Poseidon complex also.

I've used Blast and Swell pre workout and have been very happy w/ them.

Check em out at the NP store.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

im pretty stacked on pre work out drinks (nano vapor & NPMass Stack) .. i want one to take induring workouts .. read alot of good reviews on Poisden, Xtend & Purple Wrath.

im leaning towards Xtend ..$35 for 80-90servings .. pretty good deal .. if any1 have taken any please give feedback .. thanks,
    I take Xtend. I mean it aint crack in a bottle but it helps If anything, it adds some flavor to otherwise bland during-workout drinks.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

If your trying to bulk up; SizeON with 3 scoops Poseidon is the ish
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Banned
    Answers

IntraBolic before Xtend in most cases. The IntraBolic keeps me going and going ... and going .. like a fu&king energizer bunny ! BUT, in a non-stimmed out way, so you simply never get tired or worn out or anything .. to make it more cost effective, I suggest anyone under 200 lbs begin with 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance. Green apple is OK, but I'm looking forward to an improved flavor !

However, when comparing Xtend to IntraBolic, you'll find yourself using the same jug of Xtend even after 6-8 weeks. That's my favorite part about the Xtend. Oh, and the watermelon flavor IS the shiiizznit ! I messed up and went for orange after a couple jugs of Watermelon, and I am still regretting it ! PLAHHHH..
  20. Banned
    Answers

And I've got to be honest .. I've tried tried multiple Swell and Blast samples, and the 'magic Poseidon' gibberish didn't do jack for me !
  21. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks, new improved flavor will be out very soon as you know
  22. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thank you sir. Whenever during workout supplements come up, you will see IntrAbolic dominates any other product when you read feedback from users who have tried bcaa or EAA products and compared them.

The main issue it, so many people still haven't tried IntrAbolic, so they still think simple and inferior bcaa or eaa products are optimal.

Many of the most die hard bcaa or EAA fans after using IntrAbolic, will NEVER go back.

There was a poll done at bb.com regarding the best intra-workout supplement and IntrAbolic had like 70% or more of the votes.

The only compait people sometimes say about IA is the taste and that is being greatly improved.
  23. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    IntraBolic before Xtend in most cases. The IntraBolic keeps me going and going ... and going .. like a fu&king energizer bunny ! BUT, in a non-stimmed out way, so you simply never get tired or worn out or anything .. to make it more cost effective, I suggest anyone under 200 lbs begin with 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance. Green apple is OK, but I'm looking forward to an improved flavor !

However, when comparing Xtend to IntraBolic, you'll find yourself using the same jug of Xtend even after 6-8 weeks. That's my favorite part about the Xtend. Oh, and the watermelon flavor IS the shiiizznit ! I messed up and went for orange after a couple jugs of Watermelon, and I am still regretting it ! PLAHHHH..
    Appreciate the kind words Norwegian.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

There is a really cool product thats been around for ages. Great for during workouts.. I think it is called H2O or somehting like that.

Sarcastic mood today, sorry man.
  25. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    There is a really cool product thats been around for ages. Great for during workouts.. I think it is called H2O or somehting like that.

Sarcastic mood today, sorry man.

Repped!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

thank you pple ..im thinkin of stackin Intrabolic & poisden .. heck might even hold on my PH cycle and buy xtend lol
  27. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I use Poseidon and Swell. I drink about half pre and finish the rest during. I take Posiedon all Day long.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    This is my Im feeling burned out so better keep my CNS fresh™ shake:

1 scoop Bodywell First Order
    5g leucine
    5g BCAA
    1g tyrosine
    1-2g taurine
    4g CEE+Dicreatine Citrate + Tri creatine malate
    2 sugar free Hawaiian Punch sticks
    24oz cold water
    1 scoop posiedon
    From another thread, excessive, yes. Tasty, definitely.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    And I've got to be honest .. I've tried tried multiple Swell and Blast samples, and the 'magic Poseidon' gibberish didn't do jack for me !

Sorry you didn't like it man. The effects of the poseidon complex usually show themselves over prolonged use though.

At least you liked the IA as i feel thats a great product as well(those who see me post know how i feel about it )
    PES Representative
  30. Banned
    Answers

Sorry you didn't like it man. The effects of the poseidon complex usually show themselves over prolonged use though.

At least you liked the IA as i feel thats a great product as well(those who see me post know how i feel about it )
    I actually want to take back that remark from earlier. You are absolutely right, I haven't used the product to it's full extent, I had 3-4 samples of each, that's all.. I didn't mean to knock on Nimbus by any means.
  31. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Talking

You should add IntrAbolic as one of the choices if it's not too late.:bruce2:
  32. Registered User
    Answers

I see you have been looking into IntrAbolic a little more if you have any questions feel free to ask me here or PM I have used over 4 tubs, and it is by far the superior during WO supplement.

I have also used Xtend, Purple Wraath and sizeon
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I take a mixture of
    1 Scoop Purple Wraath
    5 Grams of Creatine
    5 Grams of L-Glutamine
    1 Scoop of First Order
    If I am in the offseason I will mix it with gatorade if in the pre contest mixed with just water
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

agreed, good intra-w/o powder, you can taste the "burned flavor" of the hydrolized whey peptides and only comes on apple flavor.

I actually mix a scoop of poseidon, scoop of intrabolic, scoop of WMS and 3 scoops of apple-flavored Xtend (covers hydrolized whey flavor nicely) in 24oz of water.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

When you say they don't compare, what do you mean?
  36. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    agreed, good intra-w/o powder, you can taste the "burned flavor" of the hydrolized whey peptides and only comes on apple flavor.

I actually mix a scoop of poseidon, scoop of intrabolic, scoop of WMS and 3 scoops of apple-flavored Xtend (covers hydrolized whey flavor nicely) in 24oz of water.
    New and improved apple flavor will be out in a couple weeks and Brand NEW Citrus flavor will be out in a couple months
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Xtend:

First up a correction. A box of Xtend does NOT give you 90 servings. It says on the box 2 scoops = 1 servings and 90 servings in the box. However if you read further it will ask you to take 6 scoops = 3 servings at one time if you are 180 lbs plus. Now most of us are 180 plus so thats that. Plus it also mentions to have atleast 1 more serving after your workout. In other words you need in the very least 4 servings = 8 scoops on an average day. A lot of people, including me, take more than that. The product itself is excellent and contains simply BCAAs. You can sip it pretty much any time of the day.

Pros: Simple profile and very effective. Tastes great.

Cons: Gets spend very fast if you use it right. Also its more for seasonal lifters, if you are looking to gain weight then its not for you.

Purple Wraath:

Unlike Xtend it has EAAs as well as BCAAs plus it has a lot more, such as Beta Alanine. You dont need as much PW as you need Xtend but it delivers a more complete profile(in my opinion).

Pros: More complete profile. Has extra ingredients. So compare with your pre-workout drink, say it doesnt have Beta Alanine then PW will give you that(Xtend wont). On the other hand if your Pre workout drink does have that then it would be an overkill.

Cons: Cr@p taste. Can be taken only during workout. You dont want to sip this before you hit the bed or be prepared to get the tingle.

Poseidon:

This is not really an Intra workout drink. This is more like a Mineral/CNS supplement that one can take any time of the day and see benefits. If you are looking to get some energy then it wont help, if you are looking to gain weight it wont help. However if you are looking for good health and increase the efficiency of whatever supplement you are taking its for you.

Pros: Adds to anything. Increases efficiency of any supplements Personally helps me sleep very well and has improved my lift simply because of that.

Cons: Not a stand alone product.

Other good products are SizeOn, Mass XXplosion, Intrabolic. Let me know if you need more info.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Crack cocaine.

Amazing pumps.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

great thanks for all the information .. really helps, i still havent bought a product .. still gathering information .. i do have couple of purple wrath samples .. might give em a shot first before making a decision.

im not too picky on the taste, as long as the product does what it is intended to.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Xtend:

First up a correction. A box of Xtend does NOT give you 90 servings. It says on the box 2 scoops = 1 servings and 90 servings in the box. However if you read further it will ask you to take 6 scoops = 3 servings at one time if you are 180 lbs plus. Now most of us are 180 plus so thats that. Plus it also mentions to have atleast 1 more serving after your workout. In other words you need in the very least 4 servings = 8 scoops on an average day. A lot of people, including me, take more than that. The product itself is excellent and contains simply BCAAs. You can sip it pretty much any time of the day.

Pros: Simple profile and very effective. Tastes great.

Cons: Gets spend very fast if you use it right. Also its more for seasonal lifters, if you are looking to gain weight then its not for you.

Purple Wraath:

Unlike Xtend it has EAAs as well as BCAAs plus it has a lot more, such as Beta Alanine. You dont need as much PW as you need Xtend but it delivers a more complete profile(in my opinion).

Pros: More complete profile. Has extra ingredients. So compare with your pre-workout drink, say it doesnt have Beta Alanine then PW will give you that(Xtend wont). On the other hand if your Pre workout drink does have that then it would be an overkill.

Cons: Cr@p taste. Can be taken only during workout. You dont want to sip this before you hit the bed or be prepared to get the tingle.

Poseidon:

This is not really an Intra workout drink. This is more like a Mineral/CNS supplement that one can take any time of the day and see benefits. If you are looking to get some energy then it wont help, if you are looking to gain weight it wont help. However if you are looking for good health and increase the efficiency of whatever supplement you are taking its for you.

Pros: Adds to anything. Increases efficiency of any supplements Personally helps me sleep very well and has improved my lift simply because of that.

Cons: Not a stand alone product.

Other good products are SizeOn, Mass XXplosion, Intrabolic. Let me know if you need more info.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    When you say they don't compare, what do you mean?
    i think he means, all other products are jack shyt compared to Intra lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My son trying to suppliment lol
    By 2fast2live in forum Pics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 05:31 PM
  2. Suppliment Help Please
    By FlyMode in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:06 PM
  3. pre workout suppliment questions?