Extreme Cycle Makeover: you build my stack!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Once seasons is over (end of may) I'm going to be trying to add some more poundage. I want to get a grasp on this now so I can start saving money. While cost is important, I don't want to go cheap and not get what I need.

I want some sort of PH. Havoc/sdrol/epistane/something that will really help me add mass.

So, if you could so oblige, please post what stack you would get if you were me. I'll already be really lean so it doesn't necessarily have to have a cutting effect. Please if you would also post support supplements. Links to other cycle logs are fine.

Thanks,
Your guinea pig

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No shotgun
omnevol
creatine mono

cycle support

Post cycle support
Serm

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Once seasons is over (end of may) I'm going to be trying to add some more poundage. I want to get a grasp on this now so I can start saving money. While cost is important, I don't want to go cheap and not get what I need.

I want some sort of PH. Havoc/sdrol/epistane/something that will really help me add mass.

So, if you could so oblige, please post what stack you would get if you were me. I'll already be really lean so it doesn't necessarily have to have a cutting effect. Please if you would also post support supplements. Links to other cycle logs are fine.

Thanks,
Your guinea pig
You could go many different directions with this...

I've got some great ideas I plan on trying in the future too.. So, post up your stats!!! I want to share these bits of info. circling my brain!

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Go buy every single product from Muscletech because they are super duper awesome sweet the guy at GNC told me so and they are so rad OMG I do not know what to do with myself because their products are so awesome and not overpriced... ... ... ... ...

But in all seriousness...I absolutely love the Neogenix Trinity Stack. Check them out. It's a great hormonal optimizing and adaptogenic stack. If you ran that with just a straight up creatine (CEE, mono, who cares) you would certainly put on some poundage. This may not be as hard as the epistane type cycles and what not...but I must say I was really happy with my DRY results.

Believe it or not, I know, some people are going to freak when I say this...but right now I am running the Vyotech 17-hd and the Anabolic 7...and I must say I really like the results so far. I will be cycling in the Viraloid next month at 2 a day, and then after that month I will hit the Viraloid hard for about a week and a half. Noticeable growth in the arms and back during the last 4 weeks I have been running it.

Hopefully this just opens up some options...it may not be as hard as you are looking for, but who knows. Good luck either way, and when in doubt bro...the best stack is always the right carbs pre and post wo along with eating like a haus brother. GL!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
current stats?
I want some seriously ****ed up ****. If I'm gonna go all out, I want to go all out.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185.5
Body Fat: Best guess is 12%

*from my log
To give an you an idea of my work in the last year, I started deadlifting in January of 07 with a 315 max and this past January was hitting five plates regularly. Progress with squatting was pretty comparable.

Rugby is my only competitive sport now and I play year round. Up until recently I played a position known as flanker. Several weeks ago I herniated a disc in my back and had to switch to a position called outside center. The switch was comparable to moving from linebacker to running back. Because of my injury and position change my goals changed. I needed to slim down in order to be as fast and as quick as I could be. Since the first/second week in February I've gone from 205-210 to 185. I haven't lost much muscle, but I've lost strength.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mmmk.. Well, let's discuss some options:

Cycle 1: (prob. lowest on sides, but still way effective)

• 4-6 Weeker
  • Epistane (or a clone): 30-60mg ED
  • DHEA: 200mg ED
Cycle 2: (few more sides, more hepatoxic, but shouldn't kill you)
4 Weeker
  • Pheraplex (or clone): 30mg ED
  • Epistane: 30mg ED
Cycle 3: (most sides, but a hardcore all out son of a biatch)
  • Superdrol (or clone): 20mg ED first 3 weeks
  • Pheraplex and Epi (30mg of each ED for the following 3 weeks)
Yeah so that's my list as far as methyls go. If you want any more idea, lemme know.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would say a superdrol 3 weeker at 10/20/20 would be best.........orrrr a pplex/superdrol bridge

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so its safe to run bridge a different methyl after using 3 weeks worth of a superdrol clone? without adding the pct yet?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks total

pplex 1-4
mdrol 4-6
pct 7-10

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Mmmk.. Well, let's discuss some options:

• 4-6 Weeker
Cycle 2: (few more sides, more hepatoxic, but shouldn't kill you)
4 Weeker
  • Pheraplex (or clone): 30mg ED
  • Epistane: 30mg ED
Cycle 3: (most sides, but a hardcore all out son of a biatch)
  • Superdrol (or clone): 20mg ED first 3 weeks
  • Pheraplex and Epi (30mg of each ED for the following 3 weeks)
Yeah so that's my list as far as methyls go. If you want any more idea, lemme know.

What sort of support and pct would I need with #1 and #2?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
#1 Cycle support (i prefer the red yeast rice free.. just fyi), and SAMe (400mgs daily on empty stomach in morning starting during pct)...
#2 Cycle support and SAMe throughout cycle and post cycle (dosage the same as cycle 1).

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
#1 Cycle support (i prefer the red yeast rice free.. just fyi), and SAMe (400mgs daily on empty stomach in morning starting during pct)...
#2 Cycle support and SAMe throughout cycle and post cycle (dosage the same as cycle 1).

Sweet thanks for the help. Is the epistane on nutra a good buy or is there something better? Same for the dhea?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks for the help. Is the epistane on nutra a good buy or is there something better? Same for the dhea?
theres many to choose from

Havoc and epidrol seem to get the best reviews, but theres also epistane,epithin-e, and methyl-e ect...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
theres many to choose from

Havoc and epidrol seem to get the best reviews, but theres also epistane,epithin-e, and methyl-e ect...
x2.. Nutra has very decently priced DHEA as well.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards

• 4-6 Weeker
[*]Superdrol (or clone): 20mg ED first 3 weeks
[*]Pheraplex and Epi (30mg of each ED for the following 3 weeks)
[/LIST]
QUOTE]

So i was thinking about adding DHEA to my epi cycle... But honestly was really sure about it. Have you done it personally or is there a log out there that someone has?

I was also toying with the idea of this...
4 Week Cycle:
Epi-20/30/30/40
Jungle Warfare- 3/3/3/3
And possibly DHEA- 100/150/150/200

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So i was thinking about adding DHEA to my epi cycle... But honestly was really sure about it. Have you done it personally or is there a log out there that someone has?

I was also toying with the idea of this...
4 Week Cycle:
Epi-20/30/30/40
Jungle Warfare- 3/3/3/3
And possibly DHEA- 100/150/150/200
Haven't done it personally, but the theory behind it makes me plan on that being my next cycle. Oh, and I like your cycle idea. Looks solid to me.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Haven't done it personally, but the theory behind it makes me plan on that being my next cycle. Oh, and I like your cycle idea. Looks solid to me.
Alright sweet bro thanks lol. I figured that would be a pretty sick stack! But im waiting to get some more oppinions on it before i jump into it.