supp for chest fat

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
1st of all, I never use ph or steroid..
but my chest is where my body stores fat most (especially lower chest around nipple.. I'm quite pleased with my body, the problem just my chest area..
maybe gyno, but not becaused anything that I take..
anybody want to help?? thanks..

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Check your PM!

I pmed you back bud...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Go on a cut, get your bf down.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Getting the BF% down and using topical Formestane has worked well for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would TD Adx work better than TD formestane?
it may be a stronger anti-estrogen, but comes with sides. formestane has a lot of benifits that other ai's dont have. btw i actually feel BETTER while on form, stronger/more focused and a boost in libido. td formestane is a great product.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it may be a stronger anti-estrogen, but comes with sides. formestane has a lot of benifits that other ai's dont have. btw i actually feel BETTER while on form, stronger/more focused and a boost in libido. td formestane is a great product.
oh yeah. shooting your estro levels down the tube is not fun :jaw:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah. shooting your estro levels down the tube is not fun :jaw:
got that right! formestane and 6-bromo are the only ai's that have increased libido, but td form is more appropriate here since it can be applied directly to chest.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
got that right! formestane and 6-bromo are the only ai's that have increased libido, but td form is more appropriate here since it can be applied directly to chest.
Ive used TD form to help with a slight case of gyno from pueberty. I must say the leaning effect is amazing. It seems to help shed some water weight, resulting in a much more vascular, leaning looking you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive used TD form to help with a slight case of gyno from pueberty. I must say the leaning effect is amazing. It seems to help shed some water weight, resulting in a much more vascular, leaning looking you
thats what im talking about. and it does this without crushing libido.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
T, you really do love your form man. By the power vested in me I hearby pronounce you "FORMESTANE MAN" :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, you really do love your form man. By the power vested in me I hearby pronounce you "FORMESTANE MAN" :lol:
i resemble that remark L:toofunny:L

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
get your body fat down bro, that will do it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Does use a product such as E-Form require a PCT? How about E-Form + old JW, would this require a PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does use a product such as E-Form require a PCT? How about E-Form + old JW, would this require a PCT?
imo old jw and e-form would be nice. according to dr.d running hdx2 after e-form will bring even better results. so you could think of the hdx2 as a pct.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane has a big impact on my libido, or so it would seem. It seems to tail off for a day where I just feel slightly above normal and then bang it's back at full force. God help the wife if I ever miss a day. Hey I think I missed yesterday bwahaaha :twisted: