how do you consume your cycle support??

flw

flw

Awards
I’ve started some chocolate cycle support, the first time I tried it I thought, chocolate, milk, sounds like a good combo. Well this stuff is soooooooooooo horrible tasting that I almost lost it. Next time I tried mixing it with water, it was better but still made me ill. I tried mixing it with about 20 oz of water and it just tastes like weak sugar free iced tea so I went with that I added some ice tea powder and if I plug my nose it’s bearable.
In the AM i discovered that if I mix it with a 20 oz morning shake/smoothie its ok but at night I'm still suffering trying to drink 20 oz of smelly water.

How do YOU drink your Cycle Support????

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I put in my morning protein shake and at night i toss it in my casein shake.
But ya you have to get used to the taste!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
snort it ;)

CROWLER

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I mix it in a small glass of apple juice with my greens powder, apple juice tends to make things bearable. Then I just chug.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
I just pop the scoop of it into the back of my mouth than wash it down with a glass of water, barely taste a thing if done fast.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
throw it in your protein shake.....after a while the you can barely taste it, but i agree the first few times was horrible.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just mix it in about 1-2 oz of water and shoot it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I must be a weirdo, because i put the peanut butter one, in my shake, and i think it tastes awesome.:wtf:

I had always read how horrible it was, and when i first got it, i expected to gag. I drank it, and it was actually good..lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I put mine in my protein shake the first time I did this I thought the milk had gone bad. It hadn't. But I would not do a cycle without it soooooo, I just put it in my shake and chug. Benefits out weigh taste.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
snort it ;)

CROWLER

Sounds interesting:toofunny:

It was only a issue with me for about 3-4 days then i got use to it i take it in my protein shake if the taste is a big issue you can go with the Life Support same thing just half the dose good luck

jix77

Awards
I've been taking it in a protein shake too. The first few times are pretty bad, but you get used to it after a while. I've got the peanut butter flavor, and I've found that if you put some pb in your shake with it, it's hardly noticeable.

flw

flw

Awards
Thanks everyone, I'm going to try putting it my mouth dry and washing it down for my PM dose, in a shake works great in the AM.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just mixed my chocolate Cycle Support with some chocolate BSN Syntha-6 and 5 1/2 oz. of milk. The first sip tasted just like the protein because I've had it before, but then the second sip is when the CS hit me. Whoa! It tastes pretty gnarly, but I'm just gonna get to chugging the rest of this down.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I throw some water in my mouth then toss back a scoop of CS and then drink some more water. It's really chocolatey this way. I enjoy it

This is how i usually do it. It depends on the brand of whey i have at that time. some cover it well others...not so much.

rcaz01

Awards
I just mix it in about 1-2 oz of water and shoot it.
Same here! Morning in a shake but evening I just shoot it with enough water to get rid of the clumps.

I don't drink it for the taste... besides I have tasted much worse...

interrupt

Awards
Tried to drink it with water, almost threw it back up!! Mixes it with my shakes now... Could barely taste it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate Cycle Support w/Peanut Butter Whey & Milk

or

Peanut Butter Cycle Support w/Chocolate Whey & Milk

...and sometimes Life Support :D

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
snort it ;)

CROWLER
When are you releasing the Cycle Support Suppositories?

LOL!

Anyway - I get angry when people complain about the taste but taking the stuff is so important! Trail and error - thick chocolate shakes seem to mask any of the foul aspects of the taste.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
8oz of water, no whining, and just drink it! It's really not that bad as some make it out to be, not for me at least! On a side note, I have to decrease my dose to only half(maybe less), because I guess I respond really well to this stuff, and it gets my BP pretty low to the point I start feeling faint/weak after a while! Not a bad thing at all, just means I have to use less!:D This will def be a staple for me from now on:thumbsup: