What would you recommend?

MuscleMind

Awards
I did the H-Drol Furazadrol cycle and barely got anything out of it..I've used real stuff before, so maybe that's why. Right now I'm trying to harden up and lose weight...some people said Havoc may do better for me..what are your thoughts?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd say wait for the new 3-ad product to be released in a couple weeks, or run havoc at 20-30mgs and increase your cardio to lean up and maintain/gain muscle. I seriously suggest getting the real havoc as I had huge str and size gains with only 3 weeks at 30-40mg. Whereas methyl-e, a clone, didnt do crap and made me feel worse.

Just an idea/theory, the furazadrol probably cut down on the gains you wouldve received from the h-drol because it isnt that powerful. People more often now use 75mg of hdrol, and dose 50mg preworkout. I personally think the prostanozol/fura compounds are a huge waste of time in comparison to halodrol clones; more money and less results.

Also how long has it been since your last cycle, gotta wait at least: cycle weeks + post cycle weeks = time off before next cycle.

make sure to get cycle support, post cycle support, a good AI like 6-oxo, and a cort blocker.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Why not skip the hormonal and try something like the RPN/Drive stack from AppNut or Dermacrine/Sustain from primordial. Personally I would save the PH's for gaining mass, but if your looking to cut up a little bit and dense up there are many non-hormonal options with good feedback.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did the H-Drol Furazadrol cycle and barely got anything out of it..I've used real stuff before, so maybe that's why. Right now I'm trying to harden up and lose weight...some people said Havoc may do better for me..what are your thoughts?
It sounds like Dermacrine would fit your goals. Its often stacked with Epistane for a good clean gains.

-Pp

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
ive been pretty impressed with AP and p-slin, I havent really lost that much weight (-5-6 lbs) but i am lean and vascular as all hell