animal pump..dice or no dice

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its pretty good..decent pumps all together. got them real good in biceps and chest. i think the white flood + green MAG combo is better. doing it now and it is awesome and it lasts longer.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I felt Animal Pump did what I expected; helped with a few extra reps and helped with DOMS, but it's a tad expensive for what it does.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Very hit or miss. I was ok, for a few days then got the now named, anabolic dumps.

Id say try Pslin, alot of people like that more it seems.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought about getting Animal Pump because I wanted to try a Universal supplement, but decided to go with Animal Pak and Animal Cuts.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very hit or miss. I was ok, for a few days then got the now named, anabolic dumps.

Id say try Pslin, alot of people like that more it seems.
Anabolic Pump, what you're talking about

Animal Pump, what he's talking about.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Animal Pump compared to Anabolic Pump is like comparing Vitamin D to Steroids. Anabolic Pump is what you want.

krazy

Awards
Its pretty good but then you gotta keep buyin the **** to keep your gains from it up. Im not trying to get 'hooked' on any supplements so Id rather go without it.

Nothing permanent = not worth it IMHO. :)

offr85

Awards
Its pretty good but then you gotta keep buyin the **** to keep your gains from it up. Im not trying to get 'hooked' on any supplements so Id rather go without it.

Nothing permanent = not worth it IMHO. :)

r u talking about animal pump or anabolic pump

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards

I think hes talking about the anabolic pump.

BTW. I have used animal pump and thought it was good but I also didn't use it daily so you're body might become use to it if used daily I think.

krazy

Awards
Animal Pump. The NO jacks your veins all up and makes them big but, as soon as you stop taking, everything deflates. Seems more like an addiction than something that truly enhances to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
blaykeryan Supplements 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 8