the new 3 ad

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    james c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    the new 3 ad


    Unmethylated phera plex!
    Who's gonna buy it?!!!

  2. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    how is it even close to un methylated phera plex?
  3. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    how is it even close to un methylated phera plex?
    2-androstenol is unmethylated pheraplex.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    2-androstenol is unmethylated pheraplex.
    i thought 3ad was adrenosterone?
  5. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,834
    Answers
    0


    What?
  6. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i thought 3ad was adrenosterone?
    Not the new version.
  7. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What?
    3ad was supposed to be adrenosterone... the same compound in 11oxo. apparently they never got it through customs and just threw something out there to make everyone happy
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    The main active is 2-androstenol acetate, which is essentially pheraplex without the methyl. Similar in effect, however a ton less sides.

    The ester was added to increase oral bioavailability, as no ester would give you anabolic poop. (i.e. very little oral absorption).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  9. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The main active is 2-androstenol acetate, which is essentially pheraplex without the methyl. Similar in effect, however a ton less sides.

    The ester was added to increase oral bioavailability, as no ester would give you anabolic poop. (i.e. very little oral absorption).
    so this is going to give the same effects as phera plex without the side effects? booooooo. looks like i'm gonna have to see if CNW still has adreno in bulk
  10. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    3ad was supposed to be adrenosterone... the same compound in 11oxo. apparently they never got it through customs and just threw something out there to make everyone happy
    It was all cleared last fall.

    In the meantime, people were stacking 11-oxo with Trisorbagen, and getting subpar results. We had since found a much more effective steroid to take its place, and, after having gone through a lawsuit over the rights for the name, decided to keep it the same.

    Please do not propagate this rumor. Had that been the case, 3-AD wouldn't have come out an entire year later. That'd be a waste of time.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  11. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It was all cleared last fall.

    In the meantime, people were stacking 11-oxo with Trisorbagen, and getting subpar results. We had since found a much more effective steroid to take its place, and, after having gone through a lawsuit over the rights for the name, decided to keep it the same.

    Please do not propagate this rumor. Had that been the case, 3-AD wouldn't have come out an entire year later. That'd be a waste of time.
    so you're saying the 3ad wasn't half as good as u thought it was? and is this "new" compound going to give the same type of results as the adrenosterone was supposed to give? like the cortisol blocking and the leaning up effects? seems like it would make more sense to take the old pheraplex and deal with the little bit of toxicity to yield better results.
  12. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    im confused...
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    so you're saying the 3ad wasn't half as good as u thought it was?
    adrenosterone was pretty good at burning fat, but was not very good at building mass or strength.

    2-androstenol is quite effective for mass. Definitely a great bulking agent. I think I'm the runt of the litter of testers, having gained 3lbs in less than 2 weeks.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  14. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Answers
    0


    Any time table on the adrenodione?
  15. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by james c View Post
    Unmethylated phera plex!
    Who's gonna buy it?!!!
    why not?????!!!!!!!
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    not too sure, pushinweightw.

    I think our next bad boy on the way is LeanFX.

    Not sure what's on the way after that. I would assume Adrenodione would be a smaller release, since the active has been on the market for quite some time now.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  17. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    adrenosterone was pretty good at burning fat, but was not very good at building mass or strength.

    2-androstenol is quite effective for mass. Definitely a great bulking agent. I think I'm the runt of the litter of testers, having gained 3lbs in less than 2 weeks.
    hi sinner, good to see you answering the new 3-ad questions...
    and 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one is this a prohormone to dht?
    any idea about the bioavailability of this compound?
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    seems like it would make more sense to take the old pheraplex and deal with the little bit of toxicity to yield better results.
    It would seem that way, but there's many who might think differently. Plus it's really nice to have a non-methyl steroid would some kick to it. Heaven forbid you stack it with a methylated one for a really effective stack, that doesn't result in you crapping out your liver.

    Removing the methyl helps make it more versatile.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  19. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    not too sure, pushinweightw.

    I think our next bad boy on the way is LeanFX.

    Not sure what's on the way after that. I would assume Adrenodione would be a smaller release, since the active has been on the market for quite some time now.
    Thank you.
  20. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It would seem that way, but there's many who might think differently. Plus it's really nice to have a non-methyl steroid would some kick to it. Heaven forbid you stack it with a methylated one for a really effective stack, that doesn't result in you crapping out your liver.

    Removing the methyl helps make it more versatile.
    I completely agree , taking methyl's always mess up with my head and ruin my Saturday night live
  21. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It would seem that way, but there's many who might think differently. Plus it's really nice to have a non-methyl steroid would some kick to it. Heaven forbid you stack it with a methylated one for a really effective stack, that doesn't result in you crapping out your liver.

    Removing the methyl helps make it more versatile.
    are u guys ever going to put out the adrenosterone? i was really looking forward to using it this summer to cut up. way too many bulking steroids out there 3ad was going to be a welcome change to everything else. i'm sure if it passed customs you'd be willing to pass some along at a nice price to a fellow forum friend? if not CNW here I come
  22. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    I completely agree , taking methyl's always mess up with my head and ruin my Saturday night live
    i've never had a problem with methyls. last cycle i ran was 40mg's of phera for 4 weeks.
  23. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    are u guys ever going to put out the adrenosterone? i was really looking forward to using it this summer to cut up. way too many bulking steroids out there 3ad was going to be a welcome change to everything else. i'm sure if it passed customs you'd be willing to pass some along at a nice price to a fellow forum friend? if not CNW here I come
    Hahaha. You really want so adrenodione, don't ya?

    I'll tell the higher ups that there's still some demand for this.

    Of course, LeanFX is gonna be our next product to come out. It might be something good for cutting up, and it'll definitely kick ass for post cycle therapy. (perhaps after your adrenosterone cycle). So keep your eyes peeled for this guy in the coming months.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  24. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i've never had a problem with methyls. last cycle i ran was 40mg's of phera for 4 weeks.
    have you checked your liver values?
    that can be a problem in the long run...
  25. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    seems like it would make more sense to take the old pheraplex and deal with the little bit of toxicity to yield better results.
    here is how i see it:
    phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
    3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

    + i can see 3ad stacking nicely with many other compounds.

    longer cycles are king!
  26. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hahaha. You really want so adrenodione, don't ya?

    I'll tell the higher ups that there's still some demand for this.

    Of course, LeanFX is gonna be our next product to come out. It might be something good for cutting up, and it'll definitely kick ass for post cycle therapy. (perhaps after your adrenosterone cycle). So keep your eyes peeled for this guy in the coming months.
    thanks. how can u go wrong with losing fat and gaining some muscle. too many people out there who just want to bulk up huge. i like the nice and slow approach. good quality muscle that u won't lose if u get sick and have to take a week or so off. i mean u guys must have huge quantities just laying around somewhere right?
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,949
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    here is how i see it:
    phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
    3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

    + i can see 3ad stacking nicly with many other compounds.

    longer cycles are king!
    So true and feeling great from the 3-ad all the way!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    here is how i see it:
    phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
    3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

    + i can see 3ad stacking nicly with many other compounds.

    longer cycles are king!
    what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?
  29. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    have you checked your liver values?
    that can be a problem in the long run...
    yea, i take all support supps while on and off. plus i'll run maybe 2 cycles a year.
  30. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,949
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    yea, i take all support supps while on and off. plus i'll run maybe 2 cycles a year.

    Less feeling like ****, hardly no back pumps, doesnt mess with ur liver values crazy bad. A much enjoyable ride, also when you cycle for 4 weeks your body cant adjust to its new weight which is why some people lose gains where if you stretch it out they are much easier attained.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  31. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?
    the faster you gain , the faster you loose...
    But without trying 3-ad I cant have a real opinion about it.
  32. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Less feeling like ****, hardly no back pumps, doesnt mess with ur liver values crazy bad. A much enjoyable ride, also when you cycle for 4 weeks your body cant adjust to its new weight which is why some people lose gains where if you stretch it out they are much easier attained.
    true. and we don't have to hear people keep debating about whether to use nolva or an ATD
  33. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?
    Who is saying that 4 weeks of pheraplex = 10 weeks of 3-AD?

    Less than 8 is recommended because you start getting into longer cycles, and OTC PCT isn't gonna cut it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  34. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Who is saying that 4 weeks of pheraplex = 10 weeks of 3-AD?

    Less than 8 is recommended because you start getting into longer cycles, and OTC PCT isn't gonna cut it.
    just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less
  35. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less
    I can see where you may be coming from, however the math still doesn't add up. Though there may be that single comparision with phera and such, compounds being different in this case would not equal a "less is the same as more" value. Add to that the combined effectiveness of the ingredients in 3-AD, as reported by all of the testers thus far, and you have a safer, cleaner, dryer, and more friendly prohormone that yields fast results without the headache of supports or complicated PCTs.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  36. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    I can see where you may be coming from, however the math still doesn't add up. Though there may be that single comparision with phera and such, compounds being different in this case would not equal a "less is the same as more" value. Add to that the combined effectiveness of the ingredients in 3-AD, as reported by all of the testers thus far, and you have a safer, cleaner, dryer, and more friendly prohormone that yields fast results without the headache of supports or complicated PCTs.
    got ya. but i still want the original
  37. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less
    At this point, they can't really be quantified, as the testers haven't even finished their cycles yet. So far, the testers have been fairly impressed with their gains.

    I think our biggest gainer has put on 13lbs so far, and he's just rounding his second week.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,356
    Answers
    1


    Is 3ad out now? new version of course
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  39. Registered User
    The G Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    For the love of God and all that is holy, GIVE ME 3-AD!!!!

    will it be sold in tangible storeslike vitamin shoppe?????
  40. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    At this point, they can't really be quantified, as the testers haven't even finished their cycles yet. So far, the testers have been fairly impressed with their gains.

    I think our biggest gainer has put on 13lbs so far, and he's just rounding his second week.
    i saw the same thing being said when people were "testing" the original formula
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in