the new 3 ad

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Ok, let's clarify a bit, shall we? It's not "essentially unmethylated PP"...it's a different product. I think that folks are focusing so much one one aspect of the product that you're missing the whole picture. I'm not 200lbs of water in a meat suit, I'm a person. It's not a chocolate bar if it has eggs, flour, water, and leavening in it - it's a cake. One part of the formula may be as such, but it should not negate the rest of the ingredients in the package. Don't focus on the boobs, or you just might miss that phenominal arse!!

    And I really don't think that you'll be losing any hair over this stuff. Losing sleep at sold-out presales? Perhaps. No hype there, just truth that things are going quickly and the call volume at HQ for this is unbelievable. One production run is done, and another is already being slated for the anticipated demand. (Just hope that someone saves some for me!)
    I agree , the methylation process can alter the characteristics of a compound(just look at d-bol and equipose) so making comparisons can in fact be a waste of time...
    In the meantime congratulations to AX for the release of a totally NEW compound(I was really tired with the attack of the clones)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    hi sinner, good to see you answering the new 3-ad questions...
    and 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one is this a prohormone to dht?
    any idea about the bioavailability of this compound?
    LegalGear can speak better to this, but I believe he said that there is an abundance of the 17b-HSD enzyme in the gut, which will change the 17-one into a 17-ol. From this point, when the new hormone meets with 3b-HSD (not sure which tissues this occurs in), this will change the 3-ol to 3-one, giving you 17b-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one - aka - DHT.

    So the 2 step process is:

    3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one + 17-hsd

    3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17b-ol + 3-hsd

    5α-androstan-3-one-17b-ol aka DHT
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    LegalGear can speak better to this, but I believe he said that there is an abundance of the 17b-HSD enzyme in the gut, which will change the 17-one into a 17-ol. From this point, when the new hormone meets with 3b-HSD (not sure which tissues this occurs in), this will change the 3-ol to 3-one, giving you 17b-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one - aka - DHT.

    So the 2 step process is:

    3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one + 17-hsd

    3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17b-ol + 3-hsd

    5α-androstan-3-one-17b-ol aka DHT
    Is this thing the same of methyl masterdrol?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    Do you have anything on the hepatoxicity of a compound such as this with esterification? With esterification, it's still going to have some toxicity since it's allowing it to pass through the liver, right??

    Like T1 said, looks like a sweet compound to stack w/ Havoc... I may have to plan that for the future
    Anything that goes into your bloodstream passes through the liver. The issue with methyls is that they refuse to react with liver enzymes. This will not be an issue with 3-AD.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Is this thing the same of methyl masterdrol?
    Methyl Masterdrol V.2 I think is what Legal Gear is calling it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Ok, let's clarify a bit, shall we? It's not "essentially unmethylated PP"...it's a different product. I think that folks are focusing so much one one aspect of the product that you're missing the whole picture. I'm not 200lbs of water in a meat suit, I'm a person. It's not a chocolate bar if it has eggs, flour, water, and leavening in it - it's a cake. One part of the formula may be as such, but it should not negate the rest of the ingredients in the package. Don't focus on the boobs, or you just might miss that phenominal arse!!

    And I really don't think that you'll be losing any hair over this stuff. Losing sleep at sold-out presales? Perhaps. No hype there, just truth that things are going quickly and the call volume at HQ for this is unbelievable. One production run is done, and another is already being slated for the anticipated demand. (Just hope that someone saves some for me!)
    Ok, fair point. Don't suppose you have A:A ratios?

  7. Can you tell us if any of the testers are also running blodwork before or at least plan to do so after?

    I don't want to be a downer the product sounds great and I am looking forward to it.

    Thanks for any information or links you can provide!
    Last edited by rcaz01; 04-05-2008 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Removed my bad info about another product

  8. i'm going to try and get some post cycle blood work done.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    Ok, fair point. Don't suppose you have A:A ratios?
    Sorry, bro, not as of yet. Matt's working on that stuff to get up. The web design guy is going to be putting that stuff up on the 3-AD info page for all to see, and I'm assuming such information will be found there...unless of course Matt shows up with an answer here first.

    But we'll find out for ya! I'm just not recalling it anything off the top of my head. (Been a l-o-n-g day! )
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i'm going to try and get some post cycle blood work done.

    Sounds good I subbed to your thread...Dont know how I missed it, very entertaining!

    You said you have been bulking for awhile, if I bulked like you I would never have to cut weight. Good work!

  11. when does the new version of 3 ad come out?

  12. Next week.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The main active is 2-androstenol acetate, which is essentially pheraplex without the methyl. Similar in effect, however a ton less sides.

    The ester was added to increase oral bioavailability, as no ester would give you anabolic poop. (i.e. very little oral absorption).
    Damn.. and I have 2 full bottle of Jugger's Phera-bol that I picked up from NP several months ago for 12.50 each!!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    are u guys ever going to put out the adrenosterone? i was really looking forward to using it this summer to cut up. way too many bulking steroids out there 3ad was going to be a welcome change to everything else. i'm sure if it passed customs you'd be willing to pass some along at a nice price to a fellow forum friend? if not CNW here I come
    Why not just take 11-oxo? You talk as if you can't get it anywhere, and AX just ruined your whole summer plan.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Why not just take 11-oxo? You talk as if you can't get it anywhere, and AX just ruined your whole summer plan.
    because 11 oxo is retardedly over priced and way under dosed

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rcaz01 View Post
    I don't want to be a downer the product sounds great and I am looking forward to it. I just want to make sure it does not fall in the same camp as Furazadrol which is also unmethylated but still has many of the same challenges as the less harsh methyls, namely things like hepatoxicity, increased bloodpressure, etc. The same with many illegal oral steroids that have these same issues.
    Can you explain why you say that about furazadrol?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Methyl Masterdrol V.2 I think is what Legal Gear is calling it.
    what is the main purpose of putting it on the formula?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    because 11 oxo is retardedly over priced and way under dosed
    Yeah, um...not to mention that 11oxo is a completely different product guys! I think you're still thinking 2007 here. Last year, when 3-AD has a bit of an issue with customs and the raws, it was to be the same core ingredient as 11oxo. It has changed, is changed, and is an entirely different animal all together. The only thing that they may have in common is being in capsules.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Yeah, um...not to mention that 11oxo is a completely different product guys! I think you're still thinking 2007 here. Last year, when 3-AD has a bit of an issue with customs and the raws, it was to be the same core ingredient as 11oxo. It has changed, is changed, and is an entirely different animal all together. The only thing that they may have in common is being in capsules.
    we were talking about what was supposed to be the original

  20. 3-AD,3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3

    Yeah!!

    3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD3-AD
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rcaz01 View Post
    Can you tell us if any of the testers are also running blodwork before or at least plan to do so after?

    I don't want to be a downer the product sounds great and I am looking forward to it. I just want to make sure it does not fall in the same camp as Furazadrol which is also unmethylated but still has many of the same challenges as the less harsh methyls, namely things like hepatoxicity, increased bloodpressure, etc. The same with many illegal oral steroids that have these same issues.

    Thanks for any information or links you can provide!
    Can you post up some examples of negative bloodwork with Furazadrol?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Can you explain why you say that about furazadrol?
    First again let me say my intent wasn't to bash Furazadrol. I have bought the product and would love to use it since the feedback on using it to lean out has been great.

    I don't want to hi-jack this thread debating Furazadrol since 3AD was the topic.

    I am looking forward to Hank's log and his results since he is the only one I have seen that will possibly follow up with bloodwork.

    All of this feedback/information may greatly change what support supps and PCT could/should be used, this is what I am trying to evaluate.

    Sorry for the distraction my example may have caused...
    Last edited by rcaz01; 04-05-2008 at 02:20 AM. Reason: bad post on my part I do not want to distract fromthe topics

  23. actually var and winny are BOTH methyls there bro...

  24. Thanks for the correction, I edited out my bad example and off topic comments. My intention was not to to speak down on any product to begin with.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    we were talking about what was supposed to be the original
    I know. I was just clearing the air on the topic. It's pretty much a dead topic - anything with 3-AD and 11oxo in it without the word "stackable" tagging along for the ride.

    That original ingredient will most likely make its way into another solo product soon enough, to be a direct competitor, with more favorable dosing and better price. Just an FYI fer ya.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Seen the new ads in md
    By Young JD in forum PES
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 11:41 PM
  2. The "New" Ergopharm 1-AD ????
    By soldier0213 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:53 PM
  3. Any thoughts on the new 1-AD?
    By guyrelax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:51 PM
  4. Just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:49 PM
  5. The New 7-ad Is Finally Here!!!!!!
    By madcow2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Log in
Log in