the new 3 ad

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hahaha. You really want so adrenodione, don't ya?

    I'll tell the higher ups that there's still some demand for this.

    Of course, LeanFX is gonna be our next product to come out. It might be something good for cutting up, and it'll definitely kick ass for post cycle therapy. (perhaps after your adrenosterone cycle). So keep your eyes peeled for this guy in the coming months.
    thanks. how can u go wrong with losing fat and gaining some muscle. too many people out there who just want to bulk up huge. i like the nice and slow approach. good quality muscle that u won't lose if u get sick and have to take a week or so off. i mean u guys must have huge quantities just laying around somewhere right?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    here is how i see it:
    phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
    3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

    + i can see 3ad stacking nicly with many other compounds.

    longer cycles are king!
    So true and feeling great from the 3-ad all the way!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    here is how i see it:
    phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
    3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

    + i can see 3ad stacking nicly with many other compounds.

    longer cycles are king!
    what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    have you checked your liver values?
    that can be a problem in the long run...
    yea, i take all support supps while on and off. plus i'll run maybe 2 cycles a year.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    yea, i take all support supps while on and off. plus i'll run maybe 2 cycles a year.

    Less feeling like ****, hardly no back pumps, doesnt mess with ur liver values crazy bad. A much enjoyable ride, also when you cycle for 4 weeks your body cant adjust to its new weight which is why some people lose gains where if you stretch it out they are much easier attained.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?
    the faster you gain , the faster you loose...
    But without trying 3-ad I cant have a real opinion about it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Less feeling like ****, hardly no back pumps, doesnt mess with ur liver values crazy bad. A much enjoyable ride, also when you cycle for 4 weeks your body cant adjust to its new weight which is why some people lose gains where if you stretch it out they are much easier attained.
    true. and we don't have to hear people keep debating about whether to use nolva or an ATD

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?
    Who is saying that 4 weeks of pheraplex = 10 weeks of 3-AD?

    Less than 8 is recommended because you start getting into longer cycles, and OTC PCT isn't gonna cut it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Who is saying that 4 weeks of pheraplex = 10 weeks of 3-AD?

    Less than 8 is recommended because you start getting into longer cycles, and OTC PCT isn't gonna cut it.
    just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less
    I can see where you may be coming from, however the math still doesn't add up. Though there may be that single comparision with phera and such, compounds being different in this case would not equal a "less is the same as more" value. Add to that the combined effectiveness of the ingredients in 3-AD, as reported by all of the testers thus far, and you have a safer, cleaner, dryer, and more friendly prohormone that yields fast results without the headache of supports or complicated PCTs.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    I can see where you may be coming from, however the math still doesn't add up. Though there may be that single comparision with phera and such, compounds being different in this case would not equal a "less is the same as more" value. Add to that the combined effectiveness of the ingredients in 3-AD, as reported by all of the testers thus far, and you have a safer, cleaner, dryer, and more friendly prohormone that yields fast results without the headache of supports or complicated PCTs.
    got ya. but i still want the original

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less
    At this point, they can't really be quantified, as the testers haven't even finished their cycles yet. So far, the testers have been fairly impressed with their gains.

    I think our biggest gainer has put on 13lbs so far, and he's just rounding his second week.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. Is 3ad out now? new version of course
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  14. For the love of God and all that is holy, GIVE ME 3-AD!!!!

    will it be sold in tangible storeslike vitamin shoppe?????

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    At this point, they can't really be quantified, as the testers haven't even finished their cycles yet. So far, the testers have been fairly impressed with their gains.

    I think our biggest gainer has put on 13lbs so far, and he's just rounding his second week.
    i saw the same thing being said when people were "testing" the original formula

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i saw the same thing being said when people were "testing" the original formula
    As one of said original testers who became a rep months afterwards, I can say that this is NOT going to happen this time. If it does, I'll mail you my dog. (And Sinner knows how I feel about my dog.)

    There's not going to be any sort of SNAFU this time, so no worries. Keep checking NP for it. You'll see it very very very very soon!!!!

    btw: Why the hate, bro? We're just tryin to do right by ya! Things just take time - like filling out paperwork and writing code... It's cool, I understand.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    here is how i see it:
    phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
    3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

    + i can see 3ad stacking nicely with many other compounds.

    longer cycles are king!
    Well said hankie. 3-AD should stack VERY well with Havoc imho!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    true. and we don't have to hear people keep debating about whether to use nolva or an ATD
    Go over to BB.com, plenty of 17 year olds debating that over there..

    Anyway, I'm pretty interested now. I was trying to resist but it just sounds really good. I am still skeptical though. I also remember hearing about big weight gain from testers on the original formula. I want to have faith in you AX, I do, but all this hype is almost starting to sound too good to be true..

    But, it does sound really good, and with the mystery new 1AD from Ergo nowhere in sight, I might give this a shot. When do we get a full writeup?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well said hankie. 3-AD should stack VERY well with Havoc imho!!
    Shameless plug haha

    j/k T
    Armed to the teeth.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Shameless plug haha

    j/k T
    Well i can say i'll be running that bad boy sometime soon.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    As one of said original testers who became a rep months afterwards, I can say that this is NOT going to happen this time. If it does, I'll mail you my dog. (And Sinner knows how I feel about my dog.)

    There's not going to be any sort of SNAFU this time, so no worries. Keep checking NP for it. You'll see it very very very very soon!!!!

    btw: Why the hate, bro? We're just tryin to do right by ya! Things just take time - like filling out paperwork and writing code... It's cool, I understand.
    there's no hate. u just hear a lot of crap about supplements. i've taken superdrol pheraplex mass fx hyperdrol retain and your guys pct products and have loved all of them. i regard u as one of the few companies who actually put out a product that lives up to the hype. just this situation seems a little fishy. i did buy the bulk adrenosterone from CNW and loved it but the dosing wasn't as high as what was supposed to be in 3ad. so i've been waiting for this to come out as a cheaper alternative. thanks for answering my questions i really appreciate it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The main active is 2-androstenol acetate, which is essentially pheraplex without the methyl. Similar in effect, however a ton less sides.

    The ester was added to increase oral bioavailability, as no ester would give you anabolic poop. (i.e. very little oral absorption).
    Do you have anything on the hepatoxicity of a compound such as this with esterification? With esterification, it's still going to have some toxicity since it's allowing it to pass through the liver, right??

    Like T1 said, looks like a sweet compound to stack w/ Havoc... I may have to plan that for the future
    Last edited by GuitarHero; 04-04-2008 at 04:40 AM. Reason: misremembered

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    Do you have anything on the hepatoxicity of a compound such as this with esterification? With esterification, it's still going to have some toxicity since it's allowing it to pass through the liver, right??
    Actually, I don't think this should be a problem at all. We're priding ourselves on the high safety factor involved with 3-AD. It's not a methyl, which is good. The PCT is aPCT, which is easy. And the reported sides from testers thus far only include increased sweating, a touch of bloatedness, and a temperature increase. All of these seem to have subsided after the first week and the gains in strength are coming out now. ViperSpit and TTewell are doing it on a cut and noting some slimming affects with it. Hank Vangut is seeing vascularity where he hasn't before. All feel prolonged muscle fullness well after lifting. All in all, I don't think toxicity is going to be an issue. That's a good thing!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  24. Since it's essentially unmethylated PP. Is it still just as androgenic? I don't want to lose my precious hair

  25. Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    Since it's essentially unmethylated PP. Is it still just as androgenic? I don't want to lose my precious hair
    Ok, let's clarify a bit, shall we? It's not "essentially unmethylated PP"...it's a different product. I think that folks are focusing so much one one aspect of the product that you're missing the whole picture. I'm not 200lbs of water in a meat suit, I'm a person. It's not a chocolate bar if it has eggs, flour, water, and leavening in it - it's a cake. One part of the formula may be as such, but it should not negate the rest of the ingredients in the package. Don't focus on the boobs, or you just might miss that phenominal arse!!

    And I really don't think that you'll be losing any hair over this stuff. Losing sleep at sold-out presales? Perhaps. No hype there, just truth that things are going quickly and the call volume at HQ for this is unbelievable. One production run is done, and another is already being slated for the anticipated demand. (Just hope that someone saves some for me!)
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Seen the new ads in md
    By Young JD in forum PES
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 11:41 PM
  2. The "New" Ergopharm 1-AD ????
    By soldier0213 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:53 PM
  3. Any thoughts on the new 1-AD?
    By guyrelax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:51 PM
  4. Just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:49 PM
  5. The New 7-ad Is Finally Here!!!!!!
    By madcow2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Log in
Log in