RPM/Drive vs. AX Triple Stack...opinions needed

Gladius

Awards
I will be finishing up my JW/Powerfull stack later this month, and sometime in May I will be looking to start something new. I'm really trying to lean out as I've been "bulking" for the past year or so, lol.

Anyways, it seems like RPM/Drive would be the better choice for cutting, but I wanted to see what you guys had to say.

Thanks for looking and any feedback is appreciated!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I will be finishing up my JW/Powerfull stack later this month, and sometime in May I will be looking to start something new. I'm really trying to lean out as I've been "bulking" for the past year or so, lol.

Anyways, it seems like RPM/Drive would be the better choice for cutting, but I wanted to see what you guys had to say.

Thanks for looking and any feedback is appreciated!
Id go with the RPM Drive stack....im on RPM and just started drive rpm is def 1 of my faves!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the triple stack per say, but I f'in love RPM. I've had great gains with it, and it turns me into an animal. I just think it's more cost effective, because (well depending on your weight), you can stretch 2 cycles out of it if you only take RPM on workout days. I weigh 175, and take 2 drive daily and 3 RPM on wo days (4X/week). Which is perfect for 2 4 week-ish cycles.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can guess mine too! Excellent stack, people have reported some great gains in mass in strength with that combo, while losing some bodyfat.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
How about a mixture of both!

What you could do since your cutting is mix DRIVE/RPM together along with Retain 2...that would make for a sick cutting stack. I've run all three together a couple of times and really liked the results. This way you get the best of both worlds so to speak.

getupforletdo

Awards
or add x-factor in with the drive/rpm.....im about to start that stack and all ive heard are great things about it.....im really really really pumped.....the bottles are glaring at me at the moment