isatori morph

james c

james c

Awards
Isatori Morph 180 Caps
Within 30 minutes of taking Morph it will invade every muscular fiber. Your skin will crawl. Your muscles will itch. Don't be afraid. This is how your body synthesizes the first, of three, precision releases—Carnostim-X.
By the time you're ready to hit the weights, every ounce of your fast-twitch muscle fibers will be activated. You'll experience explosive surges of pure, raw strength. Brute power beyond your belief.

But this is just the beginning...
Precisely 60 minutes after you've consumed Morph, just when you're about to hit the peak of your workout, it will unload the wrath of its second precision release— Hydro-PUMP. Within seconds, Morph will tear open the floodgates with a rush of nitric oxide, dilate your blood vessels, and cause skin-splitting muscular pumps.
Morph will drag all of the water, plasma, and nutrients floating aimlessly in your interstitial fluid and draw them into your blood... furiously expanding your veins until you look like fire hoses are buried just beneath the surface of your skin, wrapping around your arms, chest, and legs.
With the accuracy of a Swiss clock, precisely two hours after you've consumed Morph, it will unload the third, and final, precision release Prosyntha-Rx.
Seeking out the newly damaged muscle cells, Morph will ignite protein synthesis at an unprecedented speed . . . sending your body into anabolic overdrive. Here, Morph will repair, build stronger, and be the source of instant recovery. Working relentlessly to regenerate muscle cells faster and faster with every workout—triggering rapid increases in new muscle mass... the kind of pumped, vascular, rock-hard muscle that slams you into muscle-bound mayhem.

Isatori Morph Nutritional Information
Container size: 180 Caps
Servings per container: 60 Servings
Serving size: 3 tablets

Amount Per Serving:

Pre-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Carnostim-X(Instant Type IIx Muscle Fiber Activator): 613.26mg
Beta Alanine(as 2-Hydroxy-3-Aminopropanoic Acid)
L-Histidine(as (2S)-2-Amino-3-(3H-Imidazol-4-Yl)propanoic Acid)
Aspartic Acid(as 2-Aminobutanedioic Acid)
Niacin(as Pyridine-3-Carboxylic Acid)

Intra-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Hydro-PUMP™(Continuous Plasma And Blood Expander): 1,300mg
Glycerol Monostearate(as Octadecanoic Acid, Monoester With 1,2,3-Propane-Triol) L-Arginine-L-Malate(as (2S)-2-Amino-5-(Diaminomethyl Ideneamino) Pentanoic Acid; 2-Hydroxybutanedioic Acid)

Post-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Prosyntha-Rx™(Fast-Acting Muscle Cell Regenerator): 1,250mg
Di-Creatine Malate(as 2-(Carbamimidoyl-Methyl-Amino) Acetic Acid; 2-Hydroxybutanedioic Acid)
L-Citrulline(as (S)-2-Amino-5- Ureidopentanoic Acid)

Ingredients:

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aerosil, Sipernet, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose, FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Ethyl/Methyl Cellulose, Triacetin.

Directions:

Take 6 tablets with a full glass of water approx 30 minutes before workouts. On non-training days take 3 tablets before morning and afternoon meals for a total of 6 tablets. To experience quicker and more profound results take 9 tablets before a workout.

any one tried this

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok?

Pimp C

Awards
tried a sample of this and hated it. it had me itching so bad i had trouble working out. i've used beta-alanine at 4-6grams before and got the tingling feeling and itching but not nearly as bad as the stuff. the morph has less than 1 gram of BA per serving but it made me feel awful.

james c

james c

Awards
tried a sample of this and hated it. it had me itching so bad i had trouble working out. i've used beta-alanine at 4-6grams before and got the tingling feeling and itching but not nearly as bad as the stuff. the morph has less than 1 gram of BA per serving but it made me feel awful.
cheers for letting me know is it like the same itching u get off purple wrath i had that it was terrible

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I took 9 pills, liked it actually. There was definetly a beta itch, but i like that feeling..