Question on tanning products

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Since its the end of summer, I want to get a great natural tan that will last me somewhat through winter before turning back to my natural skin color.

I wanted to know what tanning lotions would be good for that kinda keeping within a certain price budget of around $40.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
I want normal lotions. I am going to stay away from pill form or the sunless spray ons. Those clump up and make you look orange.

I am trying to go natural on my tan. I just want something that I can bring to the beach, lay out for a few hours and then have a great tan.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry can't help ya as I am tan all year round. I was lucky enough to be born with with nice dark olive tone skin. Many admire it so it's almost a curse;) As for products I know 1fast has a nice tanning selection. Check it out. later J

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I'm just about to finish my first bottle. I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it on my shoulders, chest, and abs to get them caught up to my farmer's tan. It worked well, and I have a pretty even tan now.

I'm not a big fan of the apricot smell, but I guess it's better than coconut smell.

I was thinking about trying their oiless oil since it's a spray rather than a lotion. Here's the link.

~Todd

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh! injects rule! Where can i find more info about this? Ya'll KNOW that if anyone NEEDS a tan... it's me! :D

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that doesn't sound too healthy? I'd also like more info, not that i need a tan or anything just curious as to how it works...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna know how it works... it might be something you inject sub-q or IM that disperses and causes your skin to make more melanin.... *shrug*

ManBeast

T-Bar

Awards
"Australian researchers have developed an injectable drug that produces a deep, even tan. It works by stimulating the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for that bronzed, tan look. The tan lasts for several months. The treatment looks good and protects against skin cancer. It will soon be released in Australia, but has not been approved for use in the US."

penthouse July 2003

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I WAS RIGHT!!!! :D

ManBeast

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
How much do you think that would cost in like US dollars, just curious. Any info?

corteztk1982

Awards
you go tanning in a tanning bed? if so, the "Butter" by California an is pretty good, and its only like 30 bucks, but it doesnt have any sunscreen in it.