RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2

asavage24

Awards
This seems like a pretty solid stack. Has anybody tried ALL these supps together??? I have a pretty sensitive stomach. Do any of these have negative effects on the stomach or G.I?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack!

This seems like a pretty solid stack. Has anybody tried ALL these supps together??? I have a pretty sensitive stomach. Do any of these have negative effects on the stomach or G.I?
I would definitely use that stack for bulking purposes and yes it is incredibly effective. However, since you have a sensitive stomach you may want to watch how close your doses of DRIVE and NeoVar are. NeoVar can produce some hypoglycemic type effects because of the banaba extract, but that is nothing to worry about as long as you intake a proper amount of complex carbs. Drive might cause you some stomach discomfort due to the forslean content, but it will subside...it usually takes about a week for your system to get used to it. Now IGF-2, I know someone who has mentioned that it has upset their stomach, but that is not a common occurrence so I would not worry about that, but nonetheless it is a heads up.

Now definitely make sure when taking all of these together you drink at minimum 2 gallons of water a day...yes you can get away with a little bit less, but the better hydrated you are the less chances there will be of potential unwanted effects for you, such as having an upset stomach.

To further assist you better though...what are stats like? I could provide you with a solid dosing protocol if you give me some more info. Besides, I can guarantee there will be a couple of other guys who will be chirping in on this to help you out. If you want real in-depth scientific kind of talk Strategicmove is the man you want to get in contact with.

Get back at me bud if I can be of any further assistance for you.

asavage24

Awards
Stats:
training "correctly": 1 year
weight:165
height: 5'7"
bodyfat: 12%

Current supps: Cytosport whey, Waxymaize, Xtend, Animal Pak

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I would recommend!

DRIVE: For the first week I recommend taking 6 caps a day, after the first week you can cut down to 4 a day. Make sure you take two doses at least 6-8 hours apart. So you should be doing a 3 and 3, and then a 2 and 2.

RPM: Since it does have stim effects you might have to play with the dosing a bit to find your sweet spot. What I recommend at first is doing a 1 and 2 approach for a total of three caps a day on training days. On off days just do a 1 and 1 approach.

Note: Obviously you will be taking DRIVE and RPM at the same time, but make sure each time you take your doses you do it on an empty stomach (30-45 mins before eating, and least 30-45 mins after eating also to avoid any absorption issues). DRIVE/RPM should be taken upon waking and then pre-workout.

IGF-2: I recommend taking 8 caps a day. Do a 2-3-3 approach. If you wanted to bump up to 9 a day do a 2-4-3 approach. Your IGF-2 doses should be taken with your DRIVE and RPM Doses...Your bigger doses should always be taken pre-workout and pre-bed as that is when your body will release the most growth hormone.

NeoVar: Given your smaller stature you only need to do a 3 and 3 approach...pre-workout and post-workout on training days. On off days try to make both your doses around your training time to keep up with consistency. Since NeoVar is very good at shuttling carbs to your muscles make sure your biggest carb meal of the day is pre-workout. For post workout,you can just make a protein shake and mix in your WMS and your all set for Post-Workout.

For maximal effectiveness of this stack I recommend doing this...Pre-workout take your DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM doses, wait 30 mins and then take your NeoVar dose, wait 10-15 mins and then eat your pre-workout meal.

Note: Since I see you'll be taking the animal pak make sure to take it right before eating your pre-workout meal. Following this type of dosing protocol should give you some great results for the stack. However, this is just my recommendation and you do have to find out what works for you so make sure you experiment a little bit to find your happy medium with everything. If you have any other further questions or have stomach issues get back at me and I'll see If I can't devise something to help you out better. Take care and good luck bud...you should experience some great gains with this stack!

-Sean-

asavage24

Awards
Thanks for all your help Sean. Im pretty stoked to get started on this stack.

asavage24

Awards
For maximal effectiveness of this stack I recommend doing this...Pre-workout take your DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM doses, wait 30 mins and then take your NeoVar dose, wait 10-15 mins and then eat your pre-workout meal.

Correct me if im wrong but wont eating my pre-workout meal after i take DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM diminish there effects. i know this is the case with a lot of supplements....

Thanks
Aaron

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DRIVE: For the first week I recommend taking 6 caps a day, after the first week you can cut down to 4 a day. Make sure you take two doses at least 6-8 hours apart. So you should be doing a 3 and 3, and then a 2 and 2.

RPM: Since it does have stim effects you might have to play with the dosing a bit to find your sweet spot. What I recommend at first is doing a 1 and 2 approach for a total of three caps a day on training days. On off days just do a 1 and 1 approach.

Note: Obviously you will be taking DRIVE and RPM at the same time, but make sure each time you take your doses you do it on an empty stomach (30-45 mins before eating, and least 30-45 mins after eating also to avoid any absorption issues). DRIVE/RPM should be taken upon waking and then pre-workout.

IGF-2: I recommend taking 8 caps a day. Do a 2-3-3 approach. If you wanted to bump up to 9 a day do a 2-4-3 approach. Your IGF-2 doses should be taken with your DRIVE and RPM Doses...Your bigger doses should always be taken pre-workout and pre-bed as that is when your body will release the most growth hormone.

NeoVar: Given your smaller stature you only need to do a 3 and 3 approach...pre-workout and post-workout on training days. On off days try to make both your doses around your training time to keep up with consistency. Since NeoVar is very good at shuttling carbs to your muscles make sure your biggest carb meal of the day is pre-workout. For post workout,you can just make a protein shake and mix in your WMS and your all set for Post-Workout.

Note: Since I see you'll be taking the animal pak make sure to take it right before eating your pre-workout meal. Following this type of dosing protocol should give you some great results for the stack. However, this is just my recommendation and you do have to find out what works for you so make sure you experiment a little bit to find your happy medium with everything. If you have any other further questions or have stomach issues get back at me and I'll see If I can't devise something to help you out better. Take care and good luck bud...you should experience some great gains with this stack!

-Sean-
^^^^^^^
:clap2:This guy should be a rep!!!!:clap2:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No absorption issues as long as....

Correct me if im wrong but wont eating my pre-workout meal after i take DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM diminish there effects. i know this is the case with a lot of supplements....

Thanks
Aaron
As long as you follow the plan similar to the one I laid out for you, there will be nothing to worry about. You would be giving yourself 45 mins after taking your doses of DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM therefore avoiding any possible absorption issues. However, if your still worried about effectiveness being hindered you could always buy some bioperine...its cheap and makes your supplements more effective. Hopefully that gives you the answer you were looking for.

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

^^^^^^^
:clap2:This guy should be a rep!!!!:clap2:
^^^^I appreciate the praise bud. However, it comes as no surprise as that type of respect and integrity which you show is what made you a rep, and better yet, a rep for my fav supp company! :thumbsup: