First time running P-Plex cycle

Ashton1000

Awards
Hey everyone, A few friends of mine suggested that i run a cycle of P-Plex for 30 days durring my off season starting (5-15-08). I'm basically lost when it comes to a PCT so if anyone can offer some advice that would be awesome. I'm leaning toward a 4 week P-plex cycle of...

week 1-15g
week 2-15g
week 3-30g
week 4-45g

And all I've really come up with for a PCT is Milk Thistle(liver) and some sort of estregen controll. Also I'd like to know what i should take to keep my gains. If there's more i should take please let me know, I'll take all of the suggestions i can get. Thanks ALOT!

6ft 170lbs looking to weigh at least 185-190 in about 6 months

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, A few friends of mine suggested that i run a cycle of P-Plex for 30 days durring my off season starting (5-15-08). I'm basically lost when it comes to a PCT so if anyone can offer some advice that would be awesome. I'm leaning toward a 4 week P-plex cycle of...

week 1-15g
week 2-15g
week 3-30g
week 4-45g

And all I've really come up with for a PCT is Milk Thistle(liver) and some sort of estregen controll. Also I'd like to know what i should take to keep my gains. If there's more i should take please let me know, I'll take all of the suggestions i can get. Thanks ALOT!

6ft 170lbs looking to weigh at least 185-190 in about 6 months
You should research more. P-plex is a powerful steroid (wrong forum) and you need a SERM (search again)

interrupt

Awards
First off if you're 18 or under, stay away from this until you have more experience. I agree with these two... You will need to run support supps as well as a proper PCT. This site is priceless with a wealth of info at your disposal... just read, read and read some more, eventually you'll have the knowledge you'll need to ask some informed questions. Until then just train hard, eat right and sleep!!