High Blood Pressure Possibly?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did trenadrol about 4 months ago and actually have been experiencing reddening of skin in my arms when i get in any hot environment as well as legs. When i wake up in the morning and everything is pretty good. Whenever I get up and start moving around, my face gets hot, my skin gets reddish color almost like a little rash on the outside of my arms as well as my knuckles. This will last on and off throughout the day. If i am somewhere close to a fan or a cold environment, everything is fine. Could this be blood pressure related from all the supplements i have used in the past. I have used superdrol a few years back several times and didnt do a good PCT. i did epistane a year back and didnt do a good PCT. About a year ago is when i started noticing my face getting hot in hot environments. Just wondering if this is a sign of high BP. LIke i said when i am still and just getting up, everything seems fine. Please comment.

Thanks

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
wrong section, try the steroid forum

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
If you think you have high BP then go get it checked.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wrong section, try the steroid forum

hes not asking about a steroid or ph...how is this the wrong section?

def get it checked out. if you are worried about it even after u get checked out you can supplement with hawthorne berries and fish oil. that might help.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Like the others have said, have it checked... This is done for free at wally-mart and places like that, super easy to get done.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
hes not asking about a steroid or ph...how is this the wrong section?

def get it checked out. if you are worried about it even after u get checked out you can supplement with hawthorne berries and fish oil. that might help.
because hes saying he did a tren cycle

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
are you worrying about anything.that can do what your describing
excuse me? can you say that in a way that makes sense? maybe im reading it wrong, but i don't know what that was bro

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did trenadrol about 4 months ago and actually have been experiencing reddening of skin in my arms when i get in any hot environment as well as legs. When i wake up in the morning and everything is pretty good. Whenever I get up and start moving around, my face gets hot, my skin gets reddish color almost like a little rash on the outside of my arms as well as my knuckles. This will last on and off throughout the day. If i am somewhere close to a fan or a cold environment, everything is fine. Could this be blood pressure related from all the supplements i have used in the past. I have used superdrol a few years back several times and didnt do a good PCT. i did epistane a year back and didnt do a good PCT. About a year ago is when i started noticing my face getting hot in hot environments. Just wondering if this is a sign of high BP. LIke i said when i am still and just getting up, everything seems fine. Please comment.

Thanks
Sounds like pre menopausal hot flashes (jk). Since you said you had poor PCT I'm also guessing you forgot the support supp's? It could be an alergy ? Did you suffer headaches at the same time as the rash and hot flashes ? Headaches can be another sign of elevated pressure. You could use a Walmart tester to track but these types of machine measurement is in no way accurate. You sould most likely drop into your PCP office unanounced to have someone take it for you.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
What other supplements are you using at the moment? There are some non-hormonal supplements that cause similar side effects... You should still go to your doctor.