HemaGuno and Novadex XT

Tiger45

Awards
Should I take Novadex XT or something else after my cycle?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well what is your cycle. if you let me know what your doing i am sure i can def help you.

Tiger45

Awards
well what is your cycle. if you let me know what your doing i am sure i can def help you.
Well I was selected to log HemaGuno, Spectra Force Research LLC....and says "it's good time to begin taking a product like Novadex XT."

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok so it appears to be an epistane clone. i would suggest 6-oxo instead. it is a great product and i use it after my cycles. some people will tell you that you need a SERM also such as nolvadex, but in my own experiences with epistane and the clones, gyno is not really a problem but it is good to have it on hand just in case. also dont forget to get support for your liver and other support supps.

Tiger45

Awards
ok so it appears to be an epistane clone. i would suggest 6-oxo instead. it is a great product and i use it after my cycles. some people will tell you that you need a SERM also such as nolvadex, but in my own experiences with epistane and the clones, gyno is not really a problem but it is good to have it on hand just in case. also dont forget to get support for your liver and other support supps.

Okay bro I rlly appreciate the help,any other support sups in particular?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
don't NOT get the nolvadex. don't listen to one man's OPINION. in some cases, a SERM is the ONLY thing that will stop the onset of gyno. personal message me and we can talk about it if you wish, but DON'T, i repeat, DON'T, go into it without a SERM. it's no joke.

i have seen tits on men...lean men. and they are not aesthetically-pleasing to the eye. they're about 2-3 inches in circumfrence, and they are not firm. they're like big jelly lumps that would be EMBARASSING TO HAVE and COSTLY TO REMOVE. don't **** about.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
oh and what big papa didn't go into detail about as for liver and 'other' supps was N-Acetyl Cysteine, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorne Berries. use the NAC primarily 3-5 days before cycling in double doses, and on the last day, a triple dose. take a serving of thistle a day. do the same after the cycle, too. also, use the hawthorne after the cycle. take those for a few-3 weeks.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i recomend taking cycle support and post cycle support from anabolic innovations, you need to pre-load the cycle support for 2 weeks though. and you may not need to use a serm, but i would definitely have nolva on hand just in case. and if you want to save some $ you can use trione instead of ergo-pharms 6 oxo.

dice404

Awards
don't NOT get the nolvadex. don't listen to one man's OPINION. in some cases, a SERM is the ONLY thing that will stop the onset of gyno. personal message me and we can talk about it if you wish, but DON'T, i repeat, DON'T, go into it without a SERM. it's no joke.
First, Nolvadex (tamoxifen) IS a serm. novedex xt is the over the counter AI, and is not sufficient for post cycle. Second, a serm should at least be on hand during a cycle of any androgen. There is no way to know for sure how suppressed you are with our proper blood work, so therefore i would reason that the use of a serm is neccessary for any steroid cycle, no matter how mild.(granted dosage scheme may be milder) for more info on post cycle therapy, try reading thesinner's thread, search "stupid people's guide to post cycle therap" and it should come up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 3