RPM/ DRIVE/ ANABOLIC PUMP Is It Possible?

  1. RPM/ DRIVE/ ANABOLIC PUMP Is It Possible?


    RPM/ DRIVE need to be taken on an empty stomach... Anabolic Pump needs to be taken with food... I should have put more thought into this before I just ran out and bottle of AP...
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    not really. ap is taken 15 minutes before meal. so take the drive/rpm on empty stomach, 15 min later take the AP, 15 min after that eat a carb rich meal, 30-45 min later work out.

    the 1/2 hour with no food in the stomach is enough to get the absorption of drive and rpm the way you want it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    not really. ap is taken 15 minutes before meal. so take the drive/rpm on empty stomach, 15 min later take the AP, 15 min after that eat a carb rich meal, 30-45 min later work out.

    the 1/2 hour with no food in the stomach is enough to get the absorption of drive and rpm the way you want it.
    Re-he-he-he-heally...

    Think I HAAAAAVEEE to take RPM pre-workout? I realize it's a pre-workout supplement, but there are other effects and to be honest (fine product, Applied Nutriceuticals, no disrespect) I don't feel much in the way of focus or energy.

    That would make things easier...
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com
    •   
       


  4. i ususally take ap (or pslin) 15 prior to pre wo meal, then 2 hrs later take rpm drive and start sippin on some bcaa (maybe gatorade if im feelin frisky) then lift like 30 after that
  5. Thumbs up I second this!


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    not really. ap is taken 15 minutes before meal. so take the drive/rpm on empty stomach, 15 min later take the AP, 15 min after that eat a carb rich meal, 30-45 min later work out.

    the 1/2 hour with no food in the stomach is enough to get the absorption of drive and rpm the way you want it.
    ^^^^Good advice.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  6. Thanks the replies, guys.
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  7. if you replace the carb meal with some Kwick Karb will the effects of AP kick in faster? Or do you still gotta wait the 30 - 45 min?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Think I HAAAAAVEEE to take RPM pre-workout? I realize it's a pre-workout supplement, but there are other effects and to be honest (fine product, Applied Nutriceuticals, no disrespect) I don't feel much in the way of focus or energy.
    Uh...

    Can't say I've heard that before. How are you dosing it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Re-he-he-he-heally...

    Think I HAAAAAVEEE to take RPM pre-workout? I realize it's a pre-workout supplement, but there are other effects and to be honest (fine product, Applied Nutriceuticals, no disrespect) I don't feel much in the way of focus or energy.

    That would make things easier...

    Yes..... how ARE you doing your RPM currently?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  10. taken at the right dosage you should feel fricken amazing!

  11. Wake up at 5:00

    5 RPM, 4 DRIVE

    Work out at 6:00.
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com
  12. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    how much do you weigh?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  13. 249-251.
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    ahhh yeah, then maybe you could try 6 or 7 rpm even, depends on stim tolerance/resistance. I take 4 at 185, and 5 doesn't "bother" me. You are taking them on an empty stomach? something else to try with them is to take hmm 3 caps and open them into water to drink 5 min preworkout, and take another 2-3 some other time during the day (not opened, just normally)
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. rpm/drive, anabolic pump, and restore log!
    By shock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:11 AM
  2. rpm+drive+anabolic pump
    By cessna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 10:42 PM
  3. rpm/drive/anabolic pump
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:19 PM
  4. Drive+anabolic Pump Questions!
    By WhazUpDoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in