RPM/ DRIVE/ ANABOLIC PUMP Is It Possible?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
RPM/ DRIVE need to be taken on an empty stomach... Anabolic Pump needs to be taken with food... I should have put more thought into this before I just ran out and bottle of AP...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really. ap is taken 15 minutes before meal. so take the drive/rpm on empty stomach, 15 min later take the AP, 15 min after that eat a carb rich meal, 30-45 min later work out.

the 1/2 hour with no food in the stomach is enough to get the absorption of drive and rpm the way you want it.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
not really. ap is taken 15 minutes before meal. so take the drive/rpm on empty stomach, 15 min later take the AP, 15 min after that eat a carb rich meal, 30-45 min later work out.

the 1/2 hour with no food in the stomach is enough to get the absorption of drive and rpm the way you want it.
Re-he-he-he-heally...

Think I HAAAAAVEEE to take RPM pre-workout? I realize it's a pre-workout supplement, but there are other effects and to be honest (fine product, Applied Nutriceuticals, no disrespect) I don't feel much in the way of focus or energy.

That would make things easier...

Soccer00

Awards
i ususally take ap (or pslin) 15 prior to pre wo meal, then 2 hrs later take rpm drive and start sippin on some bcaa (maybe gatorade if im feelin frisky) then lift like 30 after that

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I second this!

^^^^Good advice.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks the replies, guys.

jamescho79

Awards
if you replace the carb meal with some Kwick Karb will the effects of AP kick in faster? Or do you still gotta wait the 30 - 45 min?

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Think I HAAAAAVEEE to take RPM pre-workout? I realize it's a pre-workout supplement, but there are other effects and to be honest (fine product, Applied Nutriceuticals, no disrespect) I don't feel much in the way of focus or energy.
Uh...

Can't say I've heard that before. How are you dosing it?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Re-he-he-he-heally...

That would make things easier...

Yes..... how ARE you doing your RPM currently?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
taken at the right dosage you should feel fricken amazing!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Wake up at 5:00

5 RPM, 4 DRIVE

Work out at 6:00.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
249-251.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh yeah, then maybe you could try 6 or 7 rpm even, depends on stim tolerance/resistance. I take 4 at 185, and 5 doesn't "bother" me. You are taking them on an empty stomach? something else to try with them is to take hmm 3 caps and open them into water to drink 5 min preworkout, and take another 2-3 some other time during the day (not opened, just normally)