Need Advice For Supplements....

rleech

Awards
Before I begin, I just want to lay out that I am new to this forum thing and will try to be as helpful to yall as possible. So here it is:

I am 20 years old, 6 feet tall and weigh between 175-178. I am a college athlete and lift/run 5-6 days a week. I have been involved in weight training since I was 14 and when I am home I work out with an extremely good trainer.
Here is my problem:

I have been lifting seriously for 3 years now and seen decent results. However I am now at an point where my strength is growing at a dead slow pace and am seeing no increase in size. I am consistent with my schools weight training program. I eat a heathy diet full of protein and take vitamins as well as protein powder on a regular basis. I have use a few different types of Creatine and NO supplements with minimal success. Basically I need something to help me move up in size and strength. It's gotten to the point where I am looking at steroids and hgh (i know im still young and still have high test levels) as a solution to my problems.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how solid is your diet (im going to assume pretty good since you seem to be pretty experienced.)

First off drop the steroid thoughts and no way you can afford straight up HGH. It will not help you by any means (both in the gym, with the ladies, and since your a college athlete.)

As far as supplements to look into to help you out: Creatine, Mass FX, IGF-2, Drive, PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump/P-Slin (if your diet is quality.) Those are just the tip of the ice berg and what comes to thought atm. Read through the logs and reviews and you will find what you are looking for.

cantstop19

Awards
yea bro drop the steroids note, you want to die when your around 45, imo i would get mulce milk collegiate drink it three times a day that will def put some size on you as for your strength you can look into a good supplement i would suggest rpm/drive

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea bro drop the steroids note, you want to die when your around 45, imo i would get mulce milk collegiate drink it three times a day that will def put some size on you as for your strength you can look into a good supplement i would suggest rpm/drive
Lol I wouldn't go that dramatic with it.

cantstop19

Awards
i know it seems pretty dramatic but i watched a thing on steroids on national geographic channel last night, that stuff is terrible man i had no idea it was that bad, go one national geographics website and try to watch it its serious stuff

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i know it seems pretty dramatic but i watched a thing on steroids on national geographic channel last night, that stuff is terrible man i had no idea it was that bad, go one national geographics website and try to watch it its serious stuff
People will always victimize steroids to a very far end. If an individual is knowledgeable they can be used safely/with little harm. However this takes a unique person who has taken the time to research them and knows how to supplement with them.

cantstop19

Awards
yea.... that was the whole thing of the show a guy who has been using them for 10 years is saying their safe if you know how to use them correctly and there 2 or 3 doctors on there just disproving his theory so who knows im just never going to touch them

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i saw that like 2 weeks ago. and the guys that they were showing that are having issues(ie death, heart disease etc.) are bodybuilders who used steroids for many many years. when steroids aren't abused they are relatively safe.