RPM,Drive,Anabolic Pump, Xtend...Any suggestion to make this a better stack?

cjbadboy

Awards
I am starting a new stack next week....anything i could add to make this even better? BTW Im 19 6'3 around 215 and im looking to gain strength and a little mass for f-ball.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u could add a creatine like Green MAG or Size-on. for more lean muscle and fat loss maybe ad lean xtreme or x-lean.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No that stack looks sick :D

there should be no need really to add anything other than maybe beta alanine or creatine mono...its real solid on its own tho

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You have a solid stack there and I would recommend running that as is for a little bit to gauge how you respond to it, once you have an understanding trying something like Primordial's phyto-test or diesel test to further gains. I would definitely say try this alone though and see where you are in a month.

cjbadboy

Awards
Thanks guys i was also gonna add some mono to this as well...good point pmiller that would probably be best.

cantstop19

Awards
its a real solid stack but if i were to add one thing im with bolt add beta alanine the stuff is just incredible you could even mix it with your creatine mono but id def get ba

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
nice man. im 19, about 6' and 182, cutting. ive been running drive/rpm for 2 weeks now and my strength and endurance have been way up. in about 4 days im adding AP and retain 2. and extend is now a staple in my nutrition. hope you have as much luck as i have had so far.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bioperine!

You could add some bioperine and hopefully get even better results. Using bioperine really enhanced the effects of DRIVE and RPM for me. Its cheap and it works great and other supplement you take has the ability to made more effective because of it. Beyond that though your stack is pretty damn solid!

cjbadboy

Awards
Rolandajoint...hahahaha. Hey man are you just just using the protocol for your dosing?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could add some bioperine and hopefully get even better results. Using bioperine really enhanced the effects of DRIVE and RPM for me. Its cheap and it works great and other supplement you take has the ability to made more effective because of it. Beyond that though your stack is pretty damn solid!
x2 on the Bioperine, good stuff! Makes your suplements more effective!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Rolandajoint...hahahaha. Hey man are you just just using the protocol for your dosing?
kinda. i take 6 drive per day, and usually 4 rpm an hour before i lift. extend is 3 scoops before and 2 scoops during. then 2 scoops after.

cjbadboy

Awards
Alright ill try that then. Thanks man

And i understand that bioperine helps...but what is it and how?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And i understand that bioperine helps...but what is it and how?
Bioperine® is a patented standardized 95% piperine extract of black pepper. It is said to work primarily by boosting the body's natural thermogenic activity. This, in turn, triggers elevated metabolic activity in the body, leading to higher demand for, greater bioavailability and better utilization of macronutrients, herbal extracts, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and so on.

orangecrush

orangecrush

Awards
nice man. im 19, about 6' and 182, cutting. ive been running drive/rpm for 2 weeks now and my strength and endurance have been way up. in about 4 days im adding AP and retain 2. and extend is now a staple in my nutrition. hope you have as much luck as i have had so far.
I started taking drive 1 week ago and im currently doing that with about 180 grams of protein. this is my first supplement outside of creatine. ive felt an increase in endurance so far and i feel like im cutting up while keeping bulk. ill probably go 4 weeks on just drive then think about stacking with rpm but what exactly does the rpm bring in?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started taking drive 1 week ago and im currently doing that with about 180 grams of protein. this is my first supplement outside of creatine. ive felt an increase in endurance so far and i feel like im cutting up while keeping bulk. ill probably go 4 weeks on just drive then think about stacking with rpm but what exactly does the rpm bring in?
Apart from the stims, RPM contains Icariin (50%), L-Arginine, Grape Seed Extract, and Naringin.
RPM should give you the intense focus to attack your workouts, dramatically improve your energy levels in a smooth manner, enhance your vascularity and pumps, suppress your estrogen levels while enhancing your testosterone levels, and finally ensure enhanced fat loss.
Drive on the other hand contains Icariin, Forslean (a patented brand of Forskolin), Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinenses), Naringin, and Cordyceps.
With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance, pronounced improvements in recovery time, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.
When you combine (stack) RPM and Drive, you should expect (and get) some pretty neat results. That is why people stack them.

orangecrush

orangecrush

Awards
Apart from the stims, RPM contains Icariin (50%), L-Arginine, Grape Seed Extract, and Naringin.
RPM should give you the intense focus to attack your workouts, dramatically improve your energy levels in a smooth manner, enhance your vascularity and pumps, suppress your estrogen levels while enhancing your testosterone levels, and finally ensure enhanced fat loss.
Drive on the other hand contains Icariin, Forslean (a patented brand of Forskolin), Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinenses), Naringin, and Cordyceps.
With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance, pronounced improvements in recovery time, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.
When you combine (stack) RPM and Drive, you should expect (and get) some pretty neat results. That is why people stack them.
right on. do you reccomend trying it at 4 weeks or doing a full 8 week of drive then trying it after a 2/4 week break? also when stacking these two is there any post cycle you recommend? i know some stackers and test. boosters require them but the rep at the nutrion store told me drive didn't require a post cycle he just recomended a multi -v which i already take. also as far as strength goes i didn't see a huge increase my first week but i hear the 2/3/4 weeks u really start to see it. i did really notice the hardening of my muscles. pretty sweet stuff.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on. do you reccomend trying it at 4 weeks or doing a full 8 week of drive then trying it after a 2/4 week break? also when stacking these two is there any post cycle you recommend? i know some stackers and test. boosters require them but the rep at the nutrion store told me drive didn't require a post cycle he just recomended a multi -v which i already take. also as far as strength goes i didn't see a huge increase my first week but i hear the 2/3/4 weeks u really start to see it. i did really notice the hardening of my muscles. pretty sweet stuff.
It is best to use Drive and RPM together for about eight weeks before taking a break. No post cycle therapy is required for Drive, RPM, or any other Applied Nutriceuticals' products.

orangecrush

orangecrush

Awards
It is best to use Drive and RPM together for about eight weeks before taking a break. No post cycle therapy is required for Drive, RPM, or any other Applied Nutriceuticals' products.
ok cool. ill probably wait to try rpm after my 8 week of drive then ill stack em. thanks man.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established