BA Mix

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Was wondering what everyone mixed their Beta Alanine with for any tasty drinks? Or just bland? Anything to not take it with for poor taste? Anyone hate taking it but they do it anyways? =-D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt have any taste. i take it either with plain water several times during the day and duringworkout i add like 5gr to my shaker with 6 scoops xtend lemonade flavor

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
w0rd, was thinking about adding it to a powerade or gatorade just for taste reasons, didnt know if any of the sugars or salts in those products interfere with it.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
All my powdered aminos I put the powder in my mouth, swish with some water and take em' down. For a good drink I'd say take it with some gatorade probably. Ha I do hate taking it cause I hate the tingles I get from it!

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Haha ya Ive been told that, Im going to take extra BA on top of the BA in Ragnarok, havent felt any tingling at all from just the Rag.

C

cantstop19

Awards
i hate taking it just cause i dont like my whole body itching like crazy but i know the great benefits of it so i deal with it

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i hate taking it just cause i dont like my whole body itching like crazy but i know the great benefits of it so i deal with it
you build a tolerance with continious use, i currently take 15+ gr ed with no itching

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
what kind of results are you getting off of 15g a day??

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You can split it into multiple doses throughout the day and also taking it with meals can help reduce the paresthesia.

And to Zombie a 15g/day is crazy. How do you dose it?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You can split it into multiple doses throughout the day and also taking it with meals can help reduce the paresthesia.

And to Zombie a 15g/day is crazy. How do you dose it?
3 doses ED of 5+ gr each time