supplement for pulled muscle???

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that will help heal a pulled hamstring? anything? I really need some answers, its been 10 weeks and mine wont heal up. Thanks guys, i really don't care about the price, i just need something, anything

C

cantstop19

Awards
hey bro i think i got the perfect thing for you, go to vitaminn shopp and ask for traumheel or arnica cream (pref traumheel but arnica will work if their out) my chiropracter works with most of the dallas cowboys and thats what he gives them, i use it when i have strains or pulls and cuts the healing time almost in half, its a great product, and then also you prolly know just keep stretching and icing but this stuff will really help you out

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i was looking at that and it just seems to be a cream. I was thinking like wobenzyme? has anyone heard of that? Ive tried a bunch of creams and they numb the pain for a while, but i want something that will actaully help fix it. I dont care about the pain aspect at all.

C

cantstop19

Awards
its the best stuff out there to heel any injury, im pretty sure if the cowboys use it then it works

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
ive used creams with it in it before. maybe ill buy it to. im desperate.

C

cantstop19

Awards
well this is straight traumheel i usually have hip flexor problems every 2 months and i use that 3 times a day and it gets me back in less than a week, its cheap just buy it and if it doesnt work which im absolutely sure it will you wont be out that much money

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
arite thanks, i think im gonna pick it up tommorow. If it helps me sqaut again ill send a couple million rep points ure way.

C

cantstop19

Awards
lol you could send me a couple anyway lol im pretty sure it well help you squat again apply it three times a day and ice and i think youll be back in a week or maybe less

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah well see. this has been a problem since december so if this stuff heals in a week ill be more than grateful. I dunno im doubting a week considering stim ice and ART therapy havent solved it yet.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cissus helped me immensely when i tore a calf muscle.

Quote from the physiotherapist "I can't believe how fast you're healing"...lol

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
arite i found a bulk Cissus Quadrangularis from some company on the web. It has 800 mg per serving. How many servings should i take a day? I want to take as much as i can....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
arite i found a bulk Cissus Quadrangularis from some company on the web. It has 800 mg per serving. How many servings should i take a day? I want to take as much as i can....
Just go to nutraplanet and pick up some bulk SuperCissus Rx.

Take a quarter teaspoon of this 3 times daily.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cissus helps me. I'm always getting injured, it seems like.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so i got the super cissus today and it says joint health formula on the front. I thought this would help with a hurt hamstring???

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i think i got the perfect thing for you, go to vitaminn shopp and ask for traumheel or arnica cream (pref traumheel but arnica will work if their out) my chiropracter works with most of the dallas cowboys and thats what he gives them, i use it when i have strains or pulls and cuts the healing time almost in half, its a great product, and then also you prolly know just keep stretching and icing but this stuff will really help you out
I'll vouch for the Arnica. Years ago I had a pretty severe muscle strain from waterskiing. This hot little "nut & berry" chick brought me to a homeopathic store. Got a few things but one was Arnica oil. Definitely helped and used it after with same good results. Fun getting it rubbed in too ;-)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear it will help with the pain, but i cant find any proof that it helps with the actaul healing process

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear it will help with the pain, but i cant find any proof that it helps with the actaul healing process
Ok, cissus is basically the magic herbally derived substance that reduces bad inflammation while not interrupting good inflammation (i.e. the kind that builds muscle). I think it's very slightly estrogenic and lubricates joints and rebuilds tendons and removes inflammation from damaged muscles while helping protein synthesis in said damaged muscles.

Any kind of sports-related pain besides cuts and stuff will basically be helped by cissus.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, on the supercissus bottle it should say something about anabolic dosage. Use that dosage level and increase unsaturated fat intake. Should see pain starting to fade within 2-3 days, and depending on how bad the injury is, elimination of pain within 2-3 weeks.

My dad was limping around for a month or so because a carjack slipped and the side of his car hit his knee as it came down. I gave him this recommendation and he had to really jump on one leg in a certain position to actually make the once excrutiating pain come back even slightly. And this was within a week of usage.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
maybe ill log this, ive had a hurt hammy for four months and havent been able to sqaut or deadlift. I rehurt it again pretty bad last wed at spring ball.

J

JMasterJ

Awards
I am in a very similar boat, strained quad and calf for way too long, age is catching up to me over desire to compete.... Playoffs is in about 10 days, with another game this in 2 days, so... I am a very sore loser.

I have heard great thing about cissus, I'll have to try it.... never heard of Ghenerate, but someone mentioned it and is that new, and where do they sell it?

Right now I have in my cart (for reference and to possibly buy all, LOL):

1. RIVALUS® ENCHARGE (Endogenous Aminocharged Creatine Enhanced with Beta-Alanine, might be most most useless?)
2. USPlabs SuperCissus RX
3. iSatori ISA-TEST (w/Somatrin, R-450, not sure if this will help?)
4. GNC Acetyl-L-Carnitine Alpha Lipoic Acid
5. Traumeel Ointment
6. GNC Pro Performance® L-Arginine L-Ornithine
7. Roberts Research Laboratories Arnica Gel + GNC Arnica tablets

I eat well and balanced, and I plan on mixing in ON Whey protein for the extras maybe once a day... but yes, LOL, yes I am desperate! Right now I am thinking, after all I read...

Traumeel Ointment on the injuries directly + Cissus + Whey protein
(Of course I will continue to ice, compress and rest as much as I can with some ibuprofin/muscle relaxant here and there)

The others might be overkill or almost negatively redundant? Thanks!
(Apologies in advance if GNC sucks, I didnt mean to list only there, so point me the right way and I'll get it from wherever, I dont care, just need it now)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Foam roller and a frozen soda bottle.
Proper warm ups(muscle activation)
Stretching after a workout
REST

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These all work very well for me. Cissus serepeptase natokinese joint force msm SAMe.