Putting on some nice size...

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Been eating pretty good...suckin down a lot of whey protein and eatin tuna fish...turkey and all that good stuff...I want to put on some nice size on my arms and was looking for something to put on some serious mass while cutting me a bit...I was considering Halovar with Leviathan and RPM and just a lot of protein and whey. Any input be appreciated...Im 5'10 and like 169 right now...10-11% BF...i want like 5-7% and to weigh a bit more...Just want more size and cut and definition...my workout routine is good...eat good im just not seeing what i wanna see.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time I'd say is all. There is no magic pill. Work hard and time will show you results.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty difficult to cut fat and add muscle at the very same time. If you figure it out I'd like to know.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty difficult to cut fat and add muscle at the very same time. If you figure it out I'd like to know.
Simply holding on to muscle while cutting is challenging, let alone any significant gains. However, I did a cycle of creatine with rpm, and had a nice recomping effect. The creatine kept me looking full, while the rpm leaned me out. I didn't gain much weight, but many people claimed I looked "bigger". I might just do an rpm/drive cycle in a few months instead of another designer cycle. I still don't know.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been eating pretty good...suckin down a lot of whey protein and eatin tuna fish...turkey and all that good stuff...I want to put on some nice size on my arms and was looking for something to put on some serious mass while cutting me a bit...I was considering Halovar with Leviathan and RPM and just a lot of protein and whey. Any input be appreciated...Im 5'10 and like 169 right now...10-11% BF...i want like 5-7% and to weigh a bit more...Just want more size and cut and definition...my workout routine is good...eat good im just not seeing what i wanna see.
I'm 5'10 and was 164 at 10% two years ago and I yo yo'd up and down going for size and then leaning down since then...every time I'd put on 10 or 15 pounds I'd feel fat and then I'd want to lean back down (this makes the process difficult).

I'm finally up to about 190 at 14% and going to lean down...shooting for < 10% by mid June.

that's a decision I rec you make: do you want to put on some size or do you want to lean up? remember that you'll probably lose some LBM when you cut.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
right now im doing RPM/Incarnate with whey protein...cutting is easy for me...Im willing to maybe even try something like Halovar if that will put on some size and also lean me out. If its impossible then damn...I plan on changing everything in the winter and trying something entirely different...but for now I wanna lean bulk and start a cut soon...what would Halovar do for me you think? Im a pain in the ass and a picky person :p har har

Also within the next week I might add some Leviathan reloaded.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoy winny/havoc with some clen.... always does the trick for me......

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Im not sure what jacked is or good size or if juice or whatever is needed for certain things...but in this pic its what id like to look like or be close to...does this dude juice or can this be done naturally or what? or with some supps...which best help achieve this.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4455/5597711688941767ka4.jpg

Im also aware of the massive cutting and diet needed to lose that much body fat.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Im not sure what jacked is or good size or if juice or whatever is needed for certain things...but in this pic its what id like to look like or be close to...does this dude juice or can this be done naturally or what? or with some supps...which best help achieve this.

Picture link in post right above this...

Im also aware of the massive cutting and diet needed to lose that much body fat.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sorry no offense to you but, bulk. Dont be afraid to lose your abs for a bit. Youll put on more muscle and if cutting is easy for you then it shouldnt be a problem

I say bulk hard to 190 and then cut.
Its hard to put on mucsle while cutting, heck like they said keeping it is a challenge.

Plus, if youre looking that lean already(avi) and want to cut lower, no offense again but there cant be that much "quality" ripped muscle under there.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Sorry no offense to you but, bulk. Dont be afraid to lose your abs for a bit. Youll put on more muscle and if cutting is easy for you then it shouldnt be a problem

I say bulk hard to 190 and then cut.
Its hard to put on mucsle while cutting, heck like they said keeping it is a challenge.

Plus, if youre looking that lean already(avi) and want to cut lower, no offense again but there cant be that much "quality" ripped muscle under there.
None taken, I appreciate the help...I worked out hard for like bit starting in april last of 07 and stopped in like september...so I havent been working out that long...just started again a couple weeks ago...and Yeah I hear ya I think I should just bulk for a little while...a lot of guys show some sick muscle definition with my BF percentage...i just gotta get the muscle :p...and mental what is your take on the dude in the link? juice or no? and any supps help to achieve that or come close?...or something for my bulk