How did you respond to Fadogia ?

How well did you respond to fadogia ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have now 2 T-Force bottles that I have been messing around with the dosing and yet to experience any effects.

I've used Activate and various versions of diesel test and noticed increase in test levels, but T-Force is not producing any effect.

I notice that fadogia is not as commonly used as urtica dioca, tribulus, long jack, horny goat weed, etc, etc.

I've tried everything from 2 caps/ED to 7 caps/ED.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see what users report on this. I never gave it a shot.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Of course the T-Force caps I got were scattered in dosing, but I've tried the entire spectrum for dosing and haven't felt anything.

I ran this solo also. I feel like I'm just taking caps for the hell of it because I'm getting nothing out of it. I'm probably going to give away the other bottle to my friend for free.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Of course the T-Force caps I got were scattered in dosing, but I've tried the entire spectrum for dosing and haven't felt anything.

I ran this solo also. I feel like I'm just taking caps for the hell of it because I'm getting nothing out of it. I'm probably going to give away the other bottle to my friend for free.
Am I your friend? Haha jk

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yo.. I been taking 4 at night, right before bed on an empty stomach, and feeling great. I have been getting some wicked ass dreams too..lol

I respond well to it honestly, especially in the libido dept.

I just ordered Primal Male.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yo.. I been taking 4 at night, right before bed on an empty stomach, and feeling great. I have been getting some wicked ass dreams too..lol

I respond well to it honestly, especially in the libido dept.

I just ordered Primal Male.
Do you have any oily skin from it?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any oily skin from it?
Not bad currently..

I ran dth for 2 months, then started t-force, and i had a huge jump in libidio, and broke out/skin got oily a bit. I was dosing it 1 cap 3x a day, spread out.

Now on my second bottle, it isn't as bad. This bottle i have been dosing 4 caps, all pre bed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth, I'll try 4 caps before bed as well.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Reap, given your current situation w/the crazy dosed caps, you won't be able to give it a fair run. I would talk to custom and see about getting a properly dosed bottle. That way, you know exactly how much you are getting at each dose and then you can make a fair assessment. I don't think getting 2 bottles of inaccurately dosed goods is necessarily the best trade-off. You never know how much to take or are getting.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bionic-

yeah i agree. That's why I've been toying with the dosing. THere are still a bunch of caps half full. I dunno. Maybe I should just take an entire bottle in one sitting and see what happens. lol.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I used myogenx w/ fagodia...I felt/saw a noticeable effect at about double the dose (12 caps a day)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
In a 90 cap bottle, 12 caps/ED is not too cost effective.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking these on an empty stomach? It was stated somewhere that taking them on a full stomach could adversely effect fadogia.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It has been full or empty. I don't think on the bottle it explicitly stated to take it on an empty stomach so I just took them whenever.

I'll start taking them on an empty stomach.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya, def. take it on an empty stomach. Also make sure to have no calcium any time around it.

Like i said, i have been taking it at 4 caps, pre-bed on an empty stomach, and been enjoying it. Try that for a few nights.

json75

Awards
I bought 2 bottles about 6 months back and was really stoked....unfortunately it didn't do a thing, I even mega dosed the sh!t out of it, and still nothing........very disappointed.

Hope this helps.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I talk to Toyin Yakubu (the principle investigator on all the fadogia studies) quite a bit- he is based in Nigeria- really good guy...We talked about some of the fadogia extracts on the current market, and from what he said, most of them are either fake or have been incorrectly extracted. We have talked about possibly doing some sort of study for developing better assay/ID methods for fadogia agrestis- and it seems there is a pretty good amount of interest in the market for this- I have some contacts in China (reputable companies) that can actually grow it (but it may not be ready for a while) and extract it- I just hate to see that a lot of people who have tried have not seen results from it.....just don't want to see another potentially effacious supplement go down the drain

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Rock on RMS! I'd love to see a certified standardized extract.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I took it 3 a day spread out, and didnt notice anything, but then i did 3 pre bed on empty stomach, and it worked much better for me

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed Toyin today....he recently done some interesting studies on a few other potential novel compounds as well ;)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed Toyin today....he recently done some interesting studies on a few other potential novel compounds as well ;)
So I take it as if any of those compounds did have potential. A.N. will have first dibs?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I take it as if any of those compounds did have potential. A.N. will have first dibs?
Maybe- have to find a legitimate supplier and be able to qualify them by testing- and consistent assay and ID testing methods don't exist for some of these items (yet). I don't like bringing something out w/ materials from a first-time supplier- especially if I have no standard to test against- good way to get ripped off, and bring out an ineffective product at the same time- but a lot of companies out there don't even care.....

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I talk to Toyin Yakubu (the principle investigator on all the fadogia studies) quite a bit- he is based in Nigeria- really good guy...We talked about some of the fadogia extracts on the current market, and from what he said, most of them are either fake or have been incorrectly extracted. We have talked about possibly doing some sort of study for developing better assay/ID methods for fadogia agrestis- and it seems there is a pretty good amount of interest in the market for this- I have some contacts in China (reputable companies) that can actually grow it (but it may not be ready for a while) and extract it- I just hate to see that a lot of people who have tried have not seen results from it.....just don't want to see another potentially effacious supplement go down the drain

Fadogia kind of seems like it is on the back burner, no one is talking about it much. It has been around for several years now and still nobody has a standardized extract for it. It would be nice.

0g1

Awards
So if I take it 3 tablets before bed ... how long after a milk + oats + wpc shake would I have to wait ... or say I ate 6 cooked eggs or a meat based meal. Basically, I try to keep my stomach full all day, and do a workout about 2 hours before bed ... then have a meal straight after the workout ... so how long does it take to get 'empty'?

I just got the TNT stack and thought I should probably take the t-force before the meal (empty stomach) and the t-rez and divanex during the meal (help digestion?).