Anabolic Pump SANS Heavy Lifting

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I could benefit from AP doing the conditioning training that I'm currently doing by which I mean short rest periods, moderate volume, and low weights, fast-paced designed to keep the heart-rate up and the fat coming off.

Pimp C

Awards
it will allow you to eat more carbs than normal while dieting. so yes you could benefit from it. better glycogen storage,better recovery,better pumps.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
it will allow you to eat more carbs than normal while dieting. so yes you could benefit from it. better glycogen storage,better recovery,better pumps.
I'm sorry, I should have been specific. Can I benefit from it in terms of lean growth? Or do I have to really tear the sh*t down for AP to have that kind of effect?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I should have been specific. Can I benefit from it in terms of lean growth? Or do I have to really tear the sh*t down for AP to have that kind of effect?
Anabolic Pump will make your body utlra efficent at utilizing carbohydrates so it will help with weight loss/lbm gain no matter what type of lifting program you employ.

what exactly dose "tear the Sht down" mean?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I believe he means does he have to use a heavy weight lower rep scheme (or just heavy weigh in general as opposed to a more circuit type program) to potentially see any LBM gain from AP.

Pimp C

Awards

that reminds me of the directions for muscle asylums anabolic od. it says to take it with a hardcore bodybuilding workout and make sure to tear it up in the gym.

I believe he means does he have to use a heavy weight lower rep scheme (or just heavy weigh in general as opposed to a more circuit type program) to potentially see any LBM gain from AP.
Hmm, I think heavy weight lifted with form is the only way to grow muscle. Anabolic Pump will speed recovery, increase intracellular hydration (enviroment of anabolism) and feul workout intensity all ultimate factors needed for growth.

In short, You can tear the sht up longer, harder, and more often!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
J, by 'tear the **** up', he means to approach a high limit of his one-rep max for each of his sets; working at 85% for each set, to failure, is what I assume.

In that case, Anabolic Pump will assist any training program, just make sure you are lifting heavy but healthy.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
that reminds me of the directions for muscle asylums anabolic od. it says to take it with a hardcore bodybuilding workout and make sure to tear it up in the gym.
Yeah, I'm actually the new board rep for Muscle Asylum Project. :D

Thanks for the responses, guys. Think I'll pick a bottle up today. Just gotta' wonder how I'm gonna' time it with the RPM and DRIVE... hmmmm...