Shake Your Poseidon

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Guys and Ladies,
I need to let everyone know about an update to Poseidon. As with most powder products, some of the elements tend to settle during shipping. With Poseidon you need to shake the bottles prior to use to obtain the original production consistency. Due to the size and molecular weight of some of the ingredients, there are certain ingredients that are rising to the top. Shaking the product will eliminate this issue.

A few users have reported issues, and we have found through testing that these issues can be resolved by shaking the contents. Certain individuals that have a sensitivity to magnesium, will find that there is less sensitivity after the product has been shaken.

The bottom line is to get the most benefit from Poseidon, you should shake the contents prior to use. Poseidon is an amazing product and we want everyone to be able to enjoy the all of the benefits that Poseidon has to offer.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to contact me directly at.... [email protected]

Thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm still finishing up my stash of the "clumpy" stuff, but this is good to know. I'll be ordering the new stuff very soon now.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
strangely it gave me the runs for the first time yesterday, I i shook the container this morning and so far so good

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question: I have the new version that wasnt supposed to harden at all and its ALL hard. Not complaining about the supplement it works great. Just curious why mine hardened if it wasnt supposed to. Also, there isnt a magnesium issue if its already hardened right? I mean am i taking out chunks with more magnesium than other chunks?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question: I have the new version that wasnt supposed to harden at all and its ALL hard. Not complaining about the supplement it works great. Just curious why mine hardened if it wasnt supposed to. Also, there isnt a magnesium issue if its already hardened right? I mean am i taking out chunks with more magnesium than other chunks?
Did you take the absorbant pack out of the container? That would be the primary culprit to the hardening(that or leaving the lid loose). As for the mag issues with Poseidon, I've taken a ton of it in a hardened state(the old stuff) and never had any issues. If anything you can break it up, put it into a plastic bag and roll a pin over it to get it back to a powdered state, well mixed.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you take the absorbant pack out of the container? That would be the primary culprit to the hardening(that or leaving the lid loose). As for the mag issues with Poseidon, I've taken a ton of it in a hardened state(the old stuff) and never had any issues. If anything you can break it up, put it into a plastic bag and roll a pin over it to get it back to a powdered state, well mixed.

OH yeah I forgot about this idea. Thanks mang! Long time no see!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH yeah I forgot about this idea. Thanks mang! Long time no see!!
I've been around buddy. We just haven't seemed to cross paths.:thumbsup:

Try out what was mentioned and let us know how it works for you.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
The mag should be fine. You would know if you have a sensitivity. It is really based on the individual.

Did your container have a silica pack in it? Once it's open, you have to make sure you keep the lid very tight.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mag should be fine. You would know if you have a sensitivity. It is really based on the individual.

Did your container have a silica pack in it? Once it's open, you have to make sure you keep the lid very tight.
Yeah the pack is still in there. This is my third bottle of it and with each bottle i became more careful not to let it harden (i.e closing it tightly and not leaving it in my car or leaving the lid open while im not using it). Is it possible I got one of the old batches? I ordered it specifically because it was the new and improved version. Again, not complaining. I will use poseidon prob for the rest of my life in powder, clump or even rock form.:box: