Does forskolin need to be cycled?

Sanserif

Sanserif

Awards
I've been reading the forums for a couple of months and I've gained some really valuable info here, but can't find anything about how long it's best to take forskolin.

I take a little under 1/8 tsp. of the bulk stuff daily, and it definitely works for me...I feel good, have more energy, and the fat is coming off a little faster. After two weeks of taking it, I don't notice any difference in my response to it. So can I take it every day forever? I'm guessing probably not...

Btw, I tried to mix it in water...it clumps...then sprinkled it on granola...bleh...then mixed it into grits...and produced mint flavored potting soil! So now I just catapult it down the hatch from the measuring spoon, since my girl is not quite ready for a capping machine on the dinner table.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Bump, would like to know myself as I'm fixing to buy some bulk forskolin.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
all the scientific studies that i have seen were based off a 12 week cycle of forskolin at 20-50mg 3 times a day...so personally i would run it for 12 weeks at 120mgforskolin...get some DTH, and some AA and u got a great stack...

Sanserif

Sanserif

Awards
all the scientific studies that i have seen were based off a 12 week cycle of forskolin at 20-50mg 3 times a day...so personally i would run it for 12 weeks at 120mgforskolin...get some DTH, and some AA and u got a great stack...
Thanks for that.

Seriously thinking about Diesel Test Hardcore. Tried 6-oxo -- worked well for me, so I may get the 90 caps of Trione next time unless I can afford 2 bottles of 6-oxo Extreme. Also tried Novedex XT -- it probably built more muscle than the 6-oxo but it made me feel a little "off".

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
im not too fond of high dosed AI's...most cycles i do ill just throw in 25mg of ATD ed...but i think u should try out AA, Forskolin, and some type of divanil...those would all make a great recomp cycle...

Sanserif

Sanserif

Awards
im not too fond of high dosed AI's...most cycles i do ill just throw in 25mg of ATD ed...but i think u should try out AA, Forskolin, and some type of divanil...those would all make a great recomp cycle...
Sorry...what's AA?

Regarding the AI's, my LH has always been low (for some reason) and my prolactin and estrogen want to be high (cause or effect? I don't know), so LH boosters and AI's do stuff that I seriously need. Mood, energy and body composition improved for me with 6-oxo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea i think forskolin should be taken for longer periods of time around 10-12 weeks. I know Dirk has mentioned that he uses Drive continually(contains forskolin) he just tapers up and down w/ the dosage. I would like to see more peoples opinions on this, just thought i would throw out what i have seen :)

Edit: Here is his quote about continually taking drive:
I have taken Drive since last summer with no breaks- it is a staple in my supplement regimen- I take 4-8 per day. I still get very similar effects to when I first started, with very little attenuation.

I do cycle the dosages over time- I will go up to 8 per day for several weeks, and then cut it to 4 for 2-3 weeks, and then cycle it back up to 6 for 4 weeks, and then up to 8 for another 2 weeks- really seems to maximize the effects very well :)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
AA...is arachidonic acid...i would fo for 1.5 grams of this and just buy it bulk along with the forskolin...u could pick up some yellow gold too...and u can get all these at the one and only NUTRAPLANET...:dance: