Creatine with Epi?

A

Alex111

Awards
Well today was my first day of the second week of my epistane cycle. 20/30/30/40. Now today i took 1 pill in the morning and another 2 before workout. Question is, if i work out first thing in the morning do i take all 3 pills in the morning before workout? 1 in the morning 2 after workout? 2 in the morning and 1 after? Also i got myself creatine and it says take it with working out 2 servings a day (2 pills per serving) When is the best time to take these pills? 2 before workout 2 after?

sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced for your help =)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
for dosing epistane it is best to take each dose about 8 hours apart.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would dose evenly over the day to keep a even flow in the blood stream as for creatine alot of people do not use it on cycle they pick it back up during pct but i do not think it would hurt you just do not think it is really needed good luck:cheers:

DamnDiesel

DamnDiesel

Awards
I think as long as you have good PCT it'll be perfectly fine to take creatine during your Epi cycle.

A

Alex111

Awards
yea i have a serm along with some others lined up for my pct...i think i may keep the creatine for after to avoid too much water retention. thanks for the quick responses =) ill take the doses evenly throughout the day

A

Alex111

Awards
thanks =) second day of the second week and its showing some results. i just don't feel 'super' pumped like most people said they were