IcyHot

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Found a bottle of this **** layin around at my house. WHo uses it and what do you think of it.

PS dont get it in your eye

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
that stuff will get you incredible hulk swole....hola

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i use biofreeze, typically the product used by physical therapist. no bad smell, doesnt create an intense burn like some do, and is deep penetrating. i guess its like the correct formula of icyhot.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
F IcyHot. Tiger Balm baby!

By the way, why are you asking about IcyHot? Are you experiencing muscle pain/stiffness/soreness/arthritis? These types of products aren't really supplements...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Found a bottle of this **** layin around at my house. WHo uses it and what do you think of it.

PS dont get it in your eye
I used it once when I was twelve to rub one out and that was the last time I ever used it:ntome:

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
I used it once when I was twelve to rub one out and that was the last time I ever used it:ntome:
thats freakin funny. that must have hurt so bad. One time someone stuck some of the stuff in my undies in highschool and it burnt like a biatch. I spent a while in the shower trying to get the shiz off and all it did was touch my balls.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
You think this **** hurts try rubbing capzasin on any part of the body semi-liberally. That my friend is where they got the phrase "FELL THE BURN" from! :rant:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I know this guy that put ben-gay on his balls and leftit on for 30 minutes for $50 or less. I think it was the first time I saw a guy over 16 years old cry...

MB