In need of some experienced advice (M-Drol)

dipnick

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post on this website.

A little background information on me.
Im about to turn 18 years old. I play sports and am an avid lifter.

What i need some advice on is wether or not to use M-Drol "Super Drol".

ive been asking around and doing some research on the product and have been getting some quite mixed reviews. Some report intense gains and others report water weight and many unwanted side effects (tits, water weight, heart and liver problems)

im not sure if anyone has taken the product before or has any knowledge... but i would definatly appreciate any feedback any of you have.

Thanks,
Nick

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Whether you will listen or not is another matter entirely being young and all but here goes:

Do not use any PH / AAS until you are 21, you could seriously f*ck yourself up hormonally for life (no not now ...you'll be f*cked up around 30) and mess your growth plates all up in dis here bish!

Word to your mah!

dipnick

Awards
im just asking for honest feedback.

thank you

do you have any suggestions then?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 10000000% with Neo. Your choice in the end of the day.....here are your consequences

-stop growth(means it closes your growth plates for GOOD)

-grow tits

-hair loss

-small nuts...cant get an erection! (hope you dont like girls much)

-have fun

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
listen to the advice of these experienced guys!

M-Drol is a potent steroid and there is absolutely no reason for anyone at your age to risk taking it (or any anabolic).

there are pleanty of older/experienced body builders that have a hard time dealing with the sides and long term effects of this product.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

thank you

my suggestion:
work your ass off in the gym! at your age you have the most potential to build an incredible base without having to take any PH\PS's.

I wish that I would have worked harder when I was your age!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, that is a strong steroid and (if I was you) I would be most scared of closing my growth plates..

I would just hate to see it do damage to your endocrine system (among others).. which, as much as I hate to say it, really can lead to complications..

In all honesty I would stick with a fvckton of whey/casein, a good creatine (or possibly a pwo mix if your stuck or tired or unmotivated), tons of meat, and just freak out.

I know you don't need to hear the same bullsh!t that you already know -- so it's up to you man -- Im sure you can see the risks and everybody's take, but yeah -- your call!

It basically comes down to the fact that we just dont want you to hurt yourself man!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established

thank you

this really is the honest feedback. people don't say to wait until 21+ just because they think 'kids can't handle steroids', it's because they do more harm than good for you until you get older.
An older man does steroids, he gets stronger and puts on weight,
he comes off with the proper methods/medications, things go back to normal. a kid goes on steroids, he puts on weight, gets stronger, and his body makes a mental note to start going downhill at a younger age.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I agree 10000000% with Neo. Your choice in the end of the day.....here are your consequences

-stop growth(means it closes your growth plates for GOOD)

-grow tits

-hair loss

-small nuts...cant get an erection! (hope you dont like girls much)

-have fun

Ditto this. Plus, for the love of fukcing god read the rules of use for this forum!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/205-anabolic-forum-rules.html

I'll give you the main highlight:

"4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

If you are under twenty one and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and more than likely get banned in the process. People under 21 should not use steroids.

You can hang around, read the posts and absorb the knowledge you will need to properly and safely use steroids when you are old enough, and that alone will make you get better gains and a healthier life than most people here. I recommend AT LEAST one year of research before starting any type of steroids."

dipnick

Awards
thanks for the many replies.

like i said i was looking into it weighing out the pro's and con's and from what i have heard is that the con's come alot more in abundance.

im just looking for a way to get past my current plateau. i do work out hard at least once a day with one suplemental cardio session 6 times a week everyweek. I eat lots and lots but for some reason i find myself stuck.

i do not intend this to disencourage myself from lifting. wether i do the **** or not i plan on continuing my workout intensity.

i apreciate the advice.

footster

footster

Awards
just a suggestion dude but you might want to ease up on the cardio.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

thank you

I do

1st:

~ Fundamental Guidelines ~
  • Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

• Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

• Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

• Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

• Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

• Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

• Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
~ Exercises ~
  • Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

• Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

• Leg press

• Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

• Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Here's some links to get you started:

Training Primer

HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training

Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Bodybuilding Nutrition - Sample Bodybuilding Diet

The Training Information Vault (programs, exercises and more) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Anabolic Diet | Sample Bodybuilders Diet

2nd:

You could try the Non Hormonal stacks available

Some are: RPM / Drive - MassFXMax & HDX2 - Activate & Rebound Reloaded

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neo you are the fukcin MAN, when it comes to posts that contain like 3000 things, all highlighted, and in sections....LMAO! Good stuff! Reps!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to neoborn again.

I owe you some ...

Trip

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo you are the fukcin MAN, when it comes to posts that contain like 3000 things, all highlighted, and in sections....LMAO! Good stuff! Reps!
LOL thanks Trip. I know these frustrate some people but to be honest there are many that post that need these and sometimes need to hear them over and over again :)

You can never get enough of the fundamentals or get back to basics..lift, eat, rest ;)

You're golden too Trip and not just in the shower!:cheers:

Much Love,

Neoborn.

P.S I just try to assimilate and condense all the good stuff into something someone can remember easily so they can use it not talk about it :) and also, f*ck typing it up everytime :lol: