superdrol ng stacking

risky187

Awards
Can anyone give me some good info on stacking superdrol ng and trisorbagen? I took a month off from work and plan to workout at 1230 pm for a couple hours.

Speed321

Awards
superdrol ng is not a superdrol clon btw
its dhea
to answer quest, follow the directions

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
superdrol ng is not a superdrol clon btw
its dhea
to answer quest, follow the directions

no it is not DHEA fyi....superdrol ng AX is saying it has a pro-hormone called Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One)...do not know what the hell that is. but it looks like it also has an ATD similar to novedex xt in it and also a compound similar to massfx (50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine). i have not heard many good things about this product, alot of negative in fact. however, the halodrol liquidgels seem to be very popular ans are getting great reviews you might want to look into that.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have not heard many good things about this product, alot of negative in fact. however, the halodrol liquidgels seem to be very popular ans are getting great reviews you might want to look into that.
I'm going to say this part briefly and try not to go on a maniacal tyrade... There's a lot of haters out there who hate for the sake of being heard. The biggest beef was the name and associations with the original SD. We never claimed it to be the same or similar. If you look close enough, you'll find just as many folks complaining about halodrol as well. It's just people being pissy for the sake of being pissy. Sad, but true...:rant:

To the OP, to answer your questions, dosing is pretty straightforward. Start off with half dose of SDNG per day until you get used to the stims that are in it. At full dosing, go like this:

Wake-up: 1 SDNG, 1 Trisorb
Pre-w/o: 2 SDNG, 1 Trisorb
4-5pm: 1 SDNG, 1 Trisorb

Do not take SDNG within 6 hours of going to sleep or you may have trouble sleeping. Please dose with PLENTY of water, too. If you have any tummy issues after dosing, a light meal would be good to add in there.

Since SDNG is a light prohormone, we do highly recommend PCT afterwards - AX's Advanced Post Cycle Therapy (aPCT) would do it. Run SDNG for up to 6 weeks, and follow it with 4 weeks of aPCT to keep your gains and even continue to make them!

Any other questions, just let us know! We're here to help anytime. :D :cheers: :D

Speed321

Awards
no it is not DHEA fyi....superdrol ng AX is saying it has a pro-hormone called Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One)...do not know what the hell that is. but it looks like it also has an ATD similar to novedex xt in it and also a compound similar to massfx (50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine). i have not heard many good things about this product, alot of negative in fact. however, the halodrol liquidgels seem to be very popular ans are getting great reviews you might want to look into that.
srry thx for clearing that up, my bad

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to say this part briefly and try not to go on a maniacal tyrade... There's a lot of haters out there who hate for the sake of being heard. The biggest beef was the name and associations with the original SD. We never claimed it to be the same or similar. If you look close enough, you'll find just as many folks complaining about halodrol as well. It's just people being pissy for the sake of being pissy. Sad, but true...:rant:
true. im not knocking it or nething just retelling what i have heard.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
true. im not knocking it or nething just retelling what i have heard.
Tis cool, papa. All too often people take the opinion of an outspoken jackarse as fact. That should never be! Always do your homework and gather information that is as unbiased as possible. And when in doubt, as a rep. We're not all here to pimp - we're mostly here to help. :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Tis cool, papa. All too often people take the opinion of an outspoken jackarse as fact. That should never be! Always do your homework and gather information that is as unbiased as possible. And when in doubt, as a rep. We're not all here to pimp - we're mostly here to help. :)
exactly...not many companies have reps that r honest and do not pimp supps. i know ax always stands behind what they put out. no hard feelings i hope.