- 03-30-2008, 11:20 PM
I have read a ton of posts on AM about Epistane and I'm getting ready to start my cycle tomorrow. Some people have been posting that you should run your cycle 10mgs wk1, 20mgs wk2, 30mgs wk3, and 40 wk4. My question is, are there different kinds of Epistane out there? My bottle came with 90 caps @ 20 mgs each. What should my dosing be?
- 03-31-2008, 01:01 AM
your bottle also says it contains 45 services which means each cap is 10 mgs.
As far as I know Epistane is made only IBE I've never seen this by any other maker.
What should your dosage be depends on experience, if this is your first cycle start low and see how your body reacts.
BTW, do you have a PCT plan ready for recovery from your cycle? If not my advice is you should postpone your cycle and do some research before you start your cycle.
03-31-2008, 09:44 AM
a serving size is 2 caps and each cap has 10mg in them...therefore 90 caps/ 2 caps per serving = 45 servings at 20mg....a simple epistane cycle is usually run like this especially if it is your first
week 1 10 mg for 2-3 days then 20mg to finish out the week
week 2 20mg
week 3 30mg
week 4 40 mg
03-31-2008, 10:39 AM
03-31-2008, 01:02 PM
My support supps include hawthrone berries, saw palmetto, flaxseed oil, and milk thistle. I'm running Nitro T3 as an evening supp for recovery.
03-31-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm going to run AX PCT for my PCT along with continued use of saw palmetto, hawthorn berries, flaxseed oil, and milk thistle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:09 PM
- By mr j in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:02 AM
- By Jerseyboy884 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 09:11 AM
- By Jerseyboy884 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:32 AM
- By jlo8864 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:29 PM