Sschool Speech-Little help

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i have a decen amount of sources. I have to do a persuasive speech. I think im going to do why hGH use should be considered for more testing and regular medical use.
Anyone wanna help point out the good for me?

So far i have HIV, low GH levels, general healing and brain function. Doing alot of searching still.

Thanks to anyone in advance.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely include anti-aging effects, also you could incline reasons for declining levels in people such as diet and lifestyle. I don't know how long your speech has to be, but I always like having a lot of information when giving them. You may want to also add how it really hasn't been proven to enhance sports performance so it should not be considered part of anti-doping regulations for athletes and really only benefits them in healing injuries.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely include anti-aging effects, also you could incline reasons for declining levels in people such as diet and lifestyle. I don't know how long your speech has to be, but I always like having a lot of information when giving them. You may want to also add how it really hasn't been proven to enhance sports performance so it should not be considered part of anti-doping regulations for athletes and really only benefits them in healing injuries.

I like th eidea of the aging but i read, well so far, it has not been proven. I honestly in all reality go up and talk about what i want and even make a few things up...but i wont. I have 2 of my 3 sources already i have to say.

The speech is to college kids(like myself) and most dont anythign about it except "its bad! its a steroid! baseball!" haha i like the idea of the anti-doping campaign, ill throw that in for controversy. Thanks bro.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I loved Public Speaking, one of my favorite courses in college. For my final speech we had to do a commemorative speech about anything, so i did one about the mighty ducks movie, I got everyone in a 50 person class quacking at the end of it, it was pretty epic. Anyways with persuasive speeches it always helps to know how your audience already feels/ what they already know about the topic. I don't know how important of a speech it is for you, but a little in class survey could definitely help you out alot too.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I loved Public Speaking, one of my favorite courses in college. For my final speech we had to do a commemorative speech about anything, so i did one about the mighty ducks movie, I got everyone in a 50 person class quacking at the end of it, it was pretty epic. Anyways with persuasive speeches it always helps to know how your audience already feels/ what they already know about the topic. I don't know how important of a speech it is for you, but a little in class survey could definitely help you out alot too.
haha funny you mention that. We were supposed to do a survey for that reason, i forogt...ugh.
Well, i know my class will find it interesting and i think only 9-10 people will be sitting in. Our teachers way to make it easier on us. I hate public speaking but oh well. Thats why i try ot pick things i know/like. One about Clen, Caffeine and now this one.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
t-nation just reposted a great article on the medicinal purposes of anabolic steroids. i know you are looking for hGH in particular but there is great information, nonetheless.

http://www.t-nation.com/article/atomic_dog/medicinal_steroids
(also includes 130 sources :) )

Good luck, i have given a persuasive speech or two on the subject.