Anybody know about this?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, I have looked for days for forums about Chlorodrol-50, not finding much. I have seen that it is a clone of H-dhrol, the old stuff, which i guess had great results? Anyone know anything about it? I'm going to start my 1st cycle this week??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if it's a halodrol clone then I recommend that you take a look at the the steroids section of the forum...halodrol is a steroid.

you'll want to make sure that you have all your support supps and PCT in line before you start your cycle...do you already have this lined up?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I'm new to this looking for help
:gotsearch
obviously you're looking for someone to give you the answers, not help you...this forum is full of info on halodrol and h-drol...start searching.

I will make this short and sweet...kinda:)

halodrol is a steroid...I mild steroid, but still a steroid! it's good that you're looking for some answers before taking it, but I would recommend that you hold off for a while...do more research before you consider moving forward.

this product has a high level of liver toxicity and most people on this forum recommend that you start taking cycle support 2 weeks prior starting your cycle and run it through your PCT. if you haven't started that yet then you wont be ready for your cycle for at least a couple weeks.

how long have you been training, what are your stats (bf%, wieght, hieght, lifts, etc), and what are your goals?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...again, look in the steroid section...you won't find much info in the supplement forum for halodrol.

Speed321

Awards
:gotsearch
obviously you're looking for someone to give you the answers, not help you...this forum is full of info on halodrol and h-drol...start searching.

I will make this short and sweet...kinda:)

halodrol is a steroid...I mild steroid, but still a steroid! it's good that you're looking for some answers before taking it, but I would recommend that you hold off for a while...do more research before you consider moving forward.

this product has a high level of liver toxicity and most people on this forum recommend that you start taking cycle support 2 weeks prior starting your cycle and run it through your PCT. if you haven't started that yet then you wont be ready for your cycle for at least a couple weeks.

how long have you been training, what are your stats (bf%, wieght, hieght, lifts, etc), and what are your goals?
i completely agree

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No I'm new to this looking for help
I def recommend you doing hardcore research for at least a few months!!! Then when you have your "ducks in a row" pursuing a cycle is def within your realm!