Anyone ever try CMI's BIG ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just has an interesting ingredient profile, the price isn't bad either. I've been in lots of the "what to do for prebed nutrition" conversations, and there isn't any easy answer. but I was looking at a sample pack of this today, and it looks interesting

2-Stage Creatine Building Phase (5 grams)
MM5T (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate) (3000mgs)
Creatine Alpha Ketogluterate (AKG) (2000mgs)

Recovery Matrix
Glutamine Alpha Ketogluterate (AKG) (1000mgs)

Electrochemical Anabolic Matrix (200mgs)
Fulvic Acid (200mgs)
Cellular Volumizing Matrix (2250mgs)
Conjugate Linoleic acid (CLA) (1000mgs)
L-Aspartic Acid (500mgs)
Di-Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate (Proprietary)

R.E.M. Matrix (285 mgs)
5HTP, Melatonin, Niacin, Vitamin B Complex: B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), B2 (Riboflavine), B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), B12 (Cyanocobalmine), Magnesium, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) (Proprietary)
anybody tried it before?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have a butt load of samples of it Easy. It tastes...ungood...they recommend mixing it with 4oz water. Gotta be so you can down it quick. :)

I can give it BIG props though, I was out in no time on it. Maybe sometime soon I'll go through the rest of my samples and see what a week of BIG will do.

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
The taste and mix-ability was terrible. I bought it because I was taking a pre w/o with stims at around 7pm and had difficulty winding down, and BIG definitely did the trick. I rarely had dreams before, but while on BIG my dreams became very vivid, and sometimes a little weird. lol as far as price i remember it being around 50-60 bones, no bueno

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Big is an awesome supplement. Tastes like garbage mixed with baby powder, but I was out cold... and stayed out cold. Don;t take it if you have to be up early tho.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I liked the results, but it tastes like poop in a can.
I nabbed a bunch of samples for it from work.

Knocks you out for sure. I like to workout first thing in the AM, so that can be an issue.

Its a decent product that doesnt sell all that well. See if they will cut you a deal if you want to pick some up.
I'd buy it personally if it were 50% with NO regrets.