what is the most effective 8 week test supplement?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a hyperdrol, mass fx and retain stack for 8 weeks. After the stack is over im going to take 4 weeks off and run another 8 week stack. I was wondering what you guys thought would be the best and most effective 8 week test booster, estrogen minimizer and cortisol blocking stack?

My two ideas
1. -X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-( insert here??????)
2. -Mass fx- Four weeks
-Superdrol NG- Four weeks
-3-AD- 4 weeks
-TRisorbagen- 4 weeks
-Advanced PCT- 4 weeks
- Retain- 4 weeks

or hyperdrol, mass fx and reatin again. I like AX stuff a lot and am doing a log for them now. Any suggestions????

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a hyperdrol, mass fx and retain stack for 8 weeks. After the stack is over im going to take 4 weeks off and run another 8 week stack. I was wondering what you guys thought would be the best and most effective 8 week test booster, estrogen minimizer and cortisol blocking stack?

My two ideas
1. -X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-( insert here??????)
2. -Mass fx- Four weeks
-3-AD- 4 weeks
-TRisorbagen- 4 weeks
-Advanced PCT- 4 weeks
- Retain- 4 weeks

or hyperdrol, mass fx and reatin again. I like AX stuff a lot and am doing a log for them now. Any suggestions????
Drive would go very well with option #1- it is VERY synergistic with X-Factor, and I imagine that it would also go well with Mass-Fx- there have been a number of logs on various boards documenting the effectiveness of the X-Factor/Drive stack.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Any other ideas for stacks guys? also will the x factor worsen problems such as shoulder tendonitous and inflamation problems?

Speed321

Awards
maybe a 2 bottle run of DTH at 6 a day for 6 weeks
then 2 bottle run of psarm for 6 weeks starting it in week 4 of DTH for a total of 8 weeks.
im having alot of fun with this combo

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
diesel test hardcore. its an tty test booster. its supposed to be pretty beastly.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how does DTH compare to like the AX stack (hyperdrol, mass fx, retain)?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i dont know. i have never used to AX stack all as a stack. I do know that DTH is pretty decent or Nos ether also by get diesel nutrition

Saurabh

Awards
Any suggestions????
I will stack X-Factor with Gaspari Novedex XT. As good a test booster as I have ever seen.

One person experience. Typically it helps to use oil/fat when using test booster. So say you take in 3 caps before bed, try to take that with 2 whole eggs(and some egg whites) or some olive oil. Will get you better result.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will stack X-Factor with Gaspari Novedex XT. As good a test booster as I have ever seen.

One person experience. Typically it helps to use oil/fat when using test booster. So say you take in 3 caps before bed, try to take that with 2 whole eggs(and some egg whites) or some olive oil. Will get you better result.
novedex is weak though. very thats my opinion with it

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
ive always been real skeptical on novedex primarily cuz GNC sells it. Ive been considering a bunch of stacks and i like what i read about DTH. I also like what i read about powerfull and the AX stack and drive and x factor. Has anyone out there takin a combo of a couple of these and can comment on effectiveness? Im planning a 8 week stack and i want incredible results....

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what would be the best buy of all these supps? I want to put on solid pounds.

Diesel Test hardcore
Superdrol NG
Bulk X factor
AX triple stack
3-AD
Drive

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i have decided to change part of my pct. for my test boost, will start in like 8 days, i'm running this:

Formadrol Extreme XL - L.G. Sciences
per serving:
4-Etioallocholen-3,6 17-Trione 20mg
1,4,6 Etioallocholan-Dione 5mg
Diadzein 20mg
Ellagic Acid 25mg

Methyl Test - NxLabs (new product)
per serving:

Extenze - Biotab Nutraceuticals (go ahead make your jokes about the extenze, but check out it's ingredient profile)
per serving:
Folate (Folic Acid) 400mcg
Zinc (as oxide) 25mg
Micronized DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) 25mg
Pregnenolone (3B-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one) 10mg
Bio-enhancement Blend 25mg
Black Pepper (seed)
Piper Longum (seed)
Ginger (root)
Sexual Response Enhancement Blend 600mg
Yohimbe Extract (bark) Provides 9mg Yohimbine Alkaloids
Tribulus terrestris Extract (aerial part and fruit) Provides 50mg furanosterols
Korean Ginseng Extract (root) Standardized to 10% ginsenosides
Cnidium monnier (seed)
Eleutherococcus Extract (root) Standardized to .8% eleuthrosides
Xanthroparmelia scarbrosa (aerial part)
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid - GABA
Velvet Deer Antler
Horney Goat Weed (leaf)
Damiana (leaf)
Muira puama Extract (stem)
Pumpkin (seed)
Stinging Nettle (root)
Astragalus (root)
Licorice Extract (root)
l-Arginine Hydrochloride
Ho Shou Wu Extract (root)
Hops (strobile) Extract (blossom)
Boron (as Chelate)

maybe all this is too much, maybe not. give me a couple weeks and i'll find out.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
I hope you are getting bloodwork done after that so-called cycle?

My two ideas
1. -X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-( insert here??????)
2. -Mass fx- Four weeks
-3-AD- 4 weeks
-TRisorbagen- 4 weeks
-Advanced PCT- 4 weeks
- Retain- 4 weeks

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, either stack is great. Anything you put with the new massfx will give great strength gains! I know from personal experience. although, if you are not 21 or older i would advise against the 3-ad. Personally, the second stack is to expensive for my taste. I would go with the first stack and add in a few things.

1. -X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-2 Bottles of Alpha drive xl
-2 Bottles of NOW DIM
-bulk Beta Alanine

This would give you great strength gains and some lean muscle gains.

On the other hand, the second stack if you have the money, would be crazy sick! I i had the money i would buy all the AX products!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. How exactly would i dose that stack? Another stack im thinking now would be something using deisel test hardcore. I just wish there was a definitive answer out there for which product gave the best weight and strength gains.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. How exactly would i dose that stack? Another stack im thinking now would be something using deisel test hardcore. I just wish there was a definitive answer out there for which product gave the best weight and strength gains.

1. -X factor 50 days: 5 pills a day, on the xfactor diet
-2 Bottles of Mass fx: 2 pills pre and 2 pills post workout!
-2 Bottles of Alpha drive xl: 1 pill with massfx (1 pre and 1 post with massfx) then 1 in either the morning or at night.
-2 Bottles of NOW DIM: follow what the bottle says.
-bulk Beta Alanine: 3grams a day split in to 2 doses. I do 1.5g with my pre workout shake and 1.5g with my post workout shake.

thats how i would do it. like i said the massfx with get you strong as hell alone, adding in these supps will just give mass and a lil more strength. Also, i think it will help the mass stay on far after your done with the stack.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
there is no answer, different things work for difforent people!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yes that is very true. Right now im taking hyperdrol, retain and mass fx and it is working very very well for me. I dont know if i should switch up my next stack completly or add some stuff to this one. What exactly would the x factor diet be? and how would like powerfull or deisel test add to the AX triple stack

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yes that is very true. Right now im taking hyperdrol, retain and mass fx and it is working very very well for me. I dont know if i should switch up my next stack completly or add some stuff to this one. What exactly would the x factor diet be? and how would like powerfull or deisel test add to the AX triple stack
dth a test booster. seeing that you have massfx a test booster, i think it would be overkill.

the powerfull would be ok for boosting hgh, but still with this stack i think i would get a mass gainer instread of another hormone boosting product.

the xfactor diet: i couldnt really explain in detail, hit jjohn up and he will tell you what it's all about.

I would add a mass gainer so i can gain considerable size. creatineand xfactor i think are the best.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
arite yeah what you outlined above looks good. What exactly is the point of the alpha male xl? it seems to be just tribulus. And i really cant find the NOW DIM. what is the point of that? estrogen suppression? could i replace it with retain?? thanks for all the help

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
What about 6-oxo? IIRC, There was a clinical study showing doubling of testosterone levels in 8 weeks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
arite yeah what you outlined above looks good. What exactly is the point of the alpha male xl? it seems to be just tribulus. And i really cant find the NOW DIM. what is the point of that? estrogen suppression? could i replace it with retain?? thanks for all the help

the alpha drive xl is to give you more of the active in the massfx. they will complement each other well.

search for swansons dim. It's cheap and a good amount. the dim is good, because you need estrogen in your body to build muscle, and this actually make the estrogen the best type for building muscle.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
What about 6-oxo? IIRC, There was a clinical study showing doubling of testosterone levels in 8 weeks.

I am not a fan of 6oxo, i think its far over-rated and plus i never found it to be all that effective look at pubmed. it doesnt get that great of feedback

Saurabh

Awards
I am not a fan of 6oxo, i think its far over-rated and plus i never found it to be all that effective look at pubmed. it doesnt get that great of feedback
Overrated but only just a tad. It is one of the rare test boosters that wont give you loss of hair or any side-affect. Plus you can get the 180 tablet bottle for about 60 bucks or so, better than most popular test boosters.

I would personally recommend 6OXO to a first timer. If they go straight to powerful test boosters the sheer aggression would make them go nuts.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have decided to change part of my pct. for my test boost, will start in like 8 days, i'm running this:

Formadrol Extreme XL - L.G. Sciences
per serving:
4-Etioallocholen-3,6 17-Trione 20mg
1,4,6 Etioallocholan-Dione 5mg
Diadzein 20mg
Ellagic Acid 25mg

Methyl Test - NxLabs (new product)
per serving:

Extenze - Biotab Nutraceuticals (go ahead make your jokes about the extenze, but check out it's ingredient profile)
per serving:
Folate (Folic Acid) 400mcg
Zinc (as oxide) 25mg
Micronized DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) 25mg
Pregnenolone (3B-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one) 10mg
Bio-enhancement Blend 25mg
Black Pepper (seed)
Piper Longum (seed)
Ginger (root)
Sexual Response Enhancement Blend 600mg
Yohimbe Extract (bark) Provides 9mg Yohimbine Alkaloids
Tribulus terrestris Extract (aerial part and fruit) Provides 50mg furanosterols
Korean Ginseng Extract (root) Standardized to 10% ginsenosides
Cnidium monnier (seed)
Eleutherococcus Extract (root) Standardized to .8% eleuthrosides
Xanthroparmelia scarbrosa (aerial part)
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid - GABA
Velvet Deer Antler
Horney Goat Weed (leaf)
Damiana (leaf)
Muira puama Extract (stem)
Pumpkin (seed)
Stinging Nettle (root)
Astragalus (root)
Licorice Extract (root)
l-Arginine Hydrochloride
Ho Shou Wu Extract (root)
Hops (strobile) Extract (blossom)
Boron (as Chelate)

maybe all this is too much, maybe not. give me a couple weeks and i'll find out.

Hahaha!. Extenze!!!. Damn, you really fell for that crap?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I hope it "works" for you!

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Overrated but only just a tad. It is one of the rare test boosters that wont give you loss of hair or any side-affect. Plus you can get the 180 tablet bottle for about 60 bucks or so, better than most popular test boosters.

I would personally recommend 6OXO to a first timer. If they go straight to powerful test boosters the sheer aggression would make them go nuts.

actually they did a study and did find it causes hair loss. I will find it for you.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
would retain 2 have the same effect as DIM

no, retain2 is a cort blocker and dim will help make better estrogen for building muscle.
although, retain2 is also great for building muscle too. if u would like to add it in do it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How about an 8-weeker of the old Jungle Warfare? What is the mechanism of action with the ingredients in it?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I cant find it so far, but i did find this..... shows no body comp change.

Even though FT was increased, est was only slightly inhibited, and body comp had no statistical change...

Effects of eight weeks of an alleged aromatase inhibiting nutritional supplement 6-OXO (androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione) on serum hormone profiles and clinical safety markers in resistance-trained, eugonadal males.(Research article). Author(s)an Rohle, Colin Wilborn, Lem Taylor, Chris Mulligan, Richard Kreider and Darryn Willoughby. Source:Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 4.13 (Oct 19, 2007): p13. (4996 words) Document Type:Magazine/Journal Bookmark:Bookmark this Document DOI:Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition | Full text | Effects of eight weeks of an alleged aromatase inhibiting nutritional supplement 6-OXO (androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione) on serum hormone profiles and clinical safety markers in resis Library Links:
Abstract:
The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of 6-OXO, a purported nutritional aromatase inhibitor, in a dose dependent manner on body composition, serum hormone levels, and clinical safety markers in resistance trained males. Sixteen males were supplemented with either 300 mg or 600 mg of 6-OXO in a double-blind manner for eight weeks. Blood and urine samples were obtained at weeks 0, 1, 3, 8, and 11 (after a 3-week washout period). Blood samples were analyzed for total testosterone (TT), free testosterone (FT), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), estradiol, estriol, estrone, SHBG, leutinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), growth hormone (GH), cortisol, FT/estradiol (T/E). Blood and urine were also analyzed for clinical chemistry markers. Data were analyzed with two-way MANOVA. For all of the serum hormones, there were no significant differences between groups (p > 0.05). Compared to baseline, free testosterone underwent overall increases of 90% for 300 mg 6-OXO and 84% for 600 mg, respectively (p [less than] 0.05). DHT underwent significant overall increases (p [less than] 0.05) of 192% and 265% with 300 mg and 600 mg, respectively. T/E increased 53% and 67% for 300 mg and 600 mg 6-OXO, respectively. For estrone, 300 mg produced an overall increase of 22%, whereas 600 mg caused a 52% increase (p [less than] 0.05). Body composition did not change with supplementation (p > 0.05) and clinical safety markers were not adversely affected with ingestion of either supplement dose (p > 0.05). While neither of the 6-OXO dosages appears to have any negative effects on clinical chemistry markers, supplementation at a daily dosage of 300 mg and 600 mg for eight weeks did not completely inhibit aromatase activity, yet significantly increased FT, DHT, and T/E.
Full Text :COPYRIGHT 2007 BioMed Central Ltd.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
hey grila, what about supderdrol NG, i really like AX stuff if you couldnt tell. Would NG make a good stack with other stuff

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
hey grila, what about supderdrol NG, i really like AX stuff if you couldnt tell. Would NG make a good stack with other stuff

I myself love ax and there products.

SDNG would be good for the stack i told you about or for any other stack. it is a pre workout supp.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
What do u think of this? any additions or changes

Superdrol NG- 4 weeks 4 pills a day
Mass FX- 4 weeks 4 pills a day

then

Retain 4 weeks 3 pills a day
Advanced PCT 3 pills a day

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

My two ideas
1. -X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-( insert here??????)
2. -Mass fx- Four weeks
-3-AD- 4 weeks
-TRisorbagen- 4 weeks
-Advanced PCT- 4 weeks
- Retain- 4 weeks

i found the retain to be completely useless

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Much appreciated.

Damn is there any test booster that doesnt cause hair loss!! :run:
look into td formestane. i use it often and no hairloss. you can use it standalone or stack it with a divaniil product. works great.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
What do u think of this? any additions or changes

Superdrol NG- 4 weeks 4 pills a day
Mass FX- 4 weeks 4 pills a day

then

Retain 4 weeks 3 pills a day
Advanced PCT 3 pills a day
the stack I laid out for you would be better in my opinion. by the way you dont need the retain2 and advanced PCT. you would be better off spending your money on some other products IMO.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
look into td formestane. i use it often and no hairloss. you can use it standalone or stack it with a divaniil product. works great.

forgot about that ! this would also be bad ass!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Why doesnt superdrol ng need aPCT? and do you have a log or something of the stack you outlined? I think im also gonna add citruline malate, Alcar, ALA, creatine mono, Taurine, Cissus, BCAA and AAKG.

-X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-2 Bottles of NOW DIM
-bulk Beta Alanine

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Why doesnt superdrol ng need aPCT? and do you have a log or something of the stack you outlined? I think im also gonna add citruline malate, Alcar, ALA, creatine mono, Taurine, Cissus, BCAA and AAKG.

-X factor 50 days
-2 Bottles of Mass fx
-2 Bottles of NOW DIM
-bulk Beta Alanine

i never logged the stack, i did log the new massfx (im in love with it).

SDNG doesn't need a pct because all it is DHEA and some pre-workout mix. DHEA needs no pct. or anti-e in my opinion. if you were doing something like 3-ad then you would need a full spectrum pct consisting of a S.E.R.M. and support supps.

The stuff that you mentioned above that you want to add in would be to much. keep the stack simple. If you wanted to add in anything to the stack at in the BCAA'S. dont do the ala because it will mess with the Xfactor, causing it to not work.