what is the most effective 8 week test supplement?
- 04-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Its because there is alot of DIM in Diesel Test. It reduce estrodiol but its not an anti-aromatase estrogen killer.
- 04-16-2008, 06:24 PM
i though you said DIM doesnt absorb well? should it be stacked with something that more effectively controls estrogen?
- 04-16-2008, 06:32 PM
04-16-2008, 09:28 PM
DMAE is not an antioxidant per se. But it will increase ach which is nec. for something like football.
U can keep the creatine.
ala cant take over for vit. c or E, but ala recycles vit. c and e so use it with those. Vit c is water soluble and vit e is fat soluble so they protect dif. parts of the body.
04-16-2008, 09:45 PM
ALA owns vitamin C and E though, for the record.
Don't know a lot about DMAE, but I know it's good for synapse response or nerve growth. Maybe some type of adaptogen?
04-16-2008, 10:18 PM
my stack is basically straight out of bill romanowski's book where he lays out his supplements and nutrition
04-17-2008, 11:45 AM
04-17-2008, 01:07 PM
i think ill buy two bottles and run it for like 5 weeks at 6 caps. Ive read that the x factor doesnt kick in for a week or two so ill take the mass fx for the last thirty or so days of the stack.
04-18-2008, 09:53 AM
04-18-2008, 05:08 PM
04-18-2008, 05:41 PM
04-18-2008, 06:03 PM
04-18-2008, 06:33 PM
04-18-2008, 10:46 PM
04-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jon Devine in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:04 PM
- By jtbaseball12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-26-2008, 01:24 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:54 AM
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2006, 09:51 AM