which NO product has the most caffiene?

pdigs

which of the pre-workout NO powders has the most caffiene boost?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tiny Man

Awards
no-xplode has a lot
Per scoop, BSN says approximately as much as a cup of coffee - which is normally given as 90-150mg or so, so I'd guess 100mg or 150mg would be logical amounts. Of course, if you're using multiple scoops of NO-Xplode, you're going to drive up the amount of caffeine.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
or you could buy no-doz, they are like 6 bucks for 60 tabs of 200mg each.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Per scoop, BSN says approximately as much as a cup of coffee - which is normally given as 90-150mg or so, so I'd guess 100mg or 150mg would be logical amounts. Of course, if you're using multiple scoops of NO-Xplode, you're going to drive up the amount of caffeine.[/QUOT

from what others have said, i just remember no-xplode being a prewo NO supp with more caffeine than usual,, mabey im wrong

Tiny Man

Awards
Per scoop, BSN says approximately as much as a cup of coffee - which is normally given as 90-150mg or so, so I'd guess 100mg or 150mg would be logical amounts. Of course, if you're using multiple scoops of NO-Xplode, you're going to drive up the amount of caffeine.[/QUOT

from what others have said, i just remember no-xplode being a prewo NO supp with more caffeine than usual,, mabey im wrong
NO-Xplode often ends up being more caffeine than many (200mg is a pretty typical number to see for most products), because users often end up taking 3+ scoops at once. Even at 100mg per scoop, 3 scoops is already 300mg. On a per serving basis, it should still be a bit less - as my estimation for most products puts between 200-300mg of caffeine per go.